Under Her Spell- Leeteuk (SEQUEL)

Cute Oneshot scenes

 Hey everyone haha I am currently opening my applications for a few days because I am permanently closing this 'story' after writing the last of the one shots

(IF YOU APPLIED FOR HEECHUL DONT THINK I FORGOT YOU LOL I JUST AM HAVE TROUBLE SO IT'LL COME I PROMISE!!!) I will probably open ANOTHER one-shot story later on in the year, but while thats closed I am going to be writing a story!! So check it out haha

Here is the FIRST one-shot I am uploading after having been 'off' (ONCE AGAIN HEECHUL WAS NOT FORGOTTEN XDDDD ) ENJOY! HOPEFULLY I DO IT RIGHT!! AND TELL YOUR NIECE I THANK HER FOR LOVING IT ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY PRINT IT HAHAH

Leeteuk x Jun Jin

----Leeteuk's POV------------

It had been about a week or two after the night I met Jun Jin. I hadn't seen her since too, which made me feel like I had no chance at all at meeting her again. I really felt like we would go on a d- I mean meet again haha. But sadly....no.

“Leeteuk what is it with you boys, eh? You're dozing off! Don't make me kick you out!” My boss yelled at me. I had surprisingly been offered to be a permanent waiter! Despite messing up big time, my co-waiter Heechul quit. So, because of short staff I was able to get the job! Isn't it great when you're friends don't do any work?

“Sorry, sir. I'll go serve my table right away.” I bowed apologetically, and walked out into the restaurant. The place was packed, and I was praying that I wouldn't mess this up.

“Leeteuk!” I looked up as I walked over to a new table. It was Jun Jin's friends. I smiled at them as I arrived at their table.

“Hey girls, long time no see!” They pouted.

“Well thats because you're never here when we come to visit you!” That was true, because to tell you the truth...these girls weren't exactly the ones I was waiting for. I wanted to just see one girl.

“Ha, I'm sorry! I hope that we meet again when I'm on my shift.” I forced a smile. “What can I get you ladies?” I asked them, taking out a pad and pen.

“We just want some ice cream,” One girl said, giggling while she talked. I sighed and chuckled.

“You sure about that?”

“Yeah, because when Jun Jin gets here we want the ice cream to already be ready.”

“That way you can't pour it on her again!” They laughed, but I blocked them out. 'Jun Jin? She is coming here....at least thats what they said....so will I be waiting her?' I couldn't fight the smile that began to form on my face. I was going to see her again, at last.

“Um, Leeteuk? Why do you look so creepy?” The girls and I looked up in the front door's direction, to be faced with Jun Jin. She had gotten prettier, even though it was only a few weeks, but she looked....I blushed. Why was I thinking stuff like this? I only met her once! The other girls must had been staring at me, along with Jun Jin, because they snapped me out of my staring off.

“His mouth is open hahahaha!” The others laughed as Jun Jin sat down next to them. I shook my head and smiled.

“Hello, again. Get the ice cream out?” I asked, trying to make the mood less awkward. Jun Jin laughed and nodded, giving me a sweet smile.

“I brought your jacket.” I frowned, wasn't that going to be giving to me when we went on a date....I mean, well, if we did.

“Oh thanks, where is it?” She shook her head and looked down at the dessert menu.

“That was going to be given back when we go out remember? You promised.” I saw a faint smirk on her lips. I smiled, and held my pad and paper again.

“I see, well I can't wait then. I mean, I've been cold without one. So what can I get you all? If its ice cream, I advise you to stay away.” I scratched the back of my head, embarrassed about the thought.

---------------Later---------------------

To my surprise I had actually successfully brought the ice cream to their table. I left them to eat, turning my back from the giggles, and continued on with my night. Finally Jun Jin and her friends finished and paid. I was actually sad when they left, because Jun Jin went with them. After working for another hour, I gathered up my tips and walked out the door to the restaurant.

“Took you long enough.” I snapped my head to the side at the sound of Jun Jin's voice. She was sitting on a bench a few feet away from the restaurant. I walked over to her and smiled.

“Why did you wait.” She pouted her lips, thinking, and then turned back to me and shrugged.

“I don't know.”

“Because you wanted to go on a date with me?” I asked, jokingly- well it wasn't ALL a joke. Jun Jin laughed, filling the quiet night with her voice. I smiled, as she looked at me.

“In some ways...” I stood up.

“Then shall we?” She looked up confused.

“Huh?”

“Lets go out. The nights still young you know.” She laughed and stood up , and grabbed her bag. She pulled out my jacket and held it out to me.

“Thanks for letting me use it. That was...nice.” I shook my head and pushed it back into her hands.

“Wear it.” I put it over her shoulders.

“Wow I didn't know you were this 'romantic' Leeteuk.”

“That's cause I'm not.”

“Ha, what?”

“Yeah...just stupid to give away something that would have kept me warm. But I don't care lets go!” I grabbed her hand and skipped down the sidewalk. We were laughing at all the confused stares people gave us.

“You're crazy!” She exclaimed as we began walking like normal people. I rolled my eyes and pointed to myself.

“Nope, just Leeteuk.”

-------------------IN THE TOWN--------------

Jun Jin and I walked all the way into the little part of the town. There were stores, but family run ones. It had a safe feeling to it, the type of place where you could walk around freely. Because of that thought, I wondered why I still hadn't let go...of her hand. We walked, our finger's linked, for a while through the town. Jun Jin would occasionally stop, and force me into a store with her. I ended up never giving her the money for her dry-cleaning too. Instead I just bought her small gifts. She seemed to like them, which made me happy. I never really went on a date before....but I wish I could go on more. Now that I knew what it was like to have the feeling of knowing there was someone beside me.

“Hey look at this one!” Jun Jin spoke up, pointing at a puppy figurine. I looked where she was pointing and nodded.

“Is it made out of glass?” I asked, confused. She shrugged and we went in to check it out. I was right on the glass part, and while we were looking at it I could tell.

“You want it?” I asked her, watching as her eyes widened in surprise.

“N-no I couldn't ask that of you-”

“Calm down, Jun Jin. I want to make you happy.” She blushed at my words as I gave a goofy smile. I left her to look at the other items on sale, and bought the puppy figurine. While we walked out, I held it for her.

“That was really sweet of you, Leeteuk.” I waved it off like it was nothing, when I was actually going crazy! Why was I blushing like a freak? Snap out of it Leeteuk! Get your head in the game!(high school musical 1 much?!?!?)

Right then, as Jun Jin and I walked down the now crowded walk way, I tripped over something. Whats with me!

'Crash!'

I looked down as I fell on the ground with a thud. Jun Jin gasped, as we both starred at the puppy figurine. It broke when it flew out of my hands, causing it to turn into thousands of glass shards.

“Leeteuk, are you okay!” Jun Jin asked, worry underlining everyone of her words. I brushed myself off as I frowned at the shattered puppy.

“Yeah, just banged up. But...you're fig-”

“Forget it, I don't need it!” I ignored her and bent down to pick up the shards.

“Gah!” I yelled as I quickly drew back my hand.

“Leeteuk you're bleeding!” Jun Jin sighed, taking my hand in hers. I blushed as she analyzed my cut. A bit of blood was flowing out of the cut, and my finger wasn't the only thing turning red. As soon as Jun Jin began to tend to my cut, my face became as red as a tomato.

We sat down on a nearby bench, and I was speechless as she took care of my cut.

“I'm sorry,” I began, but was cut off by an 'are-you-kidding-me?' look. I looked down, and she sighed.

“I should have realized that you would do something wrong on our date, Leeteuk.” She chuckled, her breath visible. “I'm sad that you got hurt because of me, but I really appreciate you trying to make me happy. I don't want any money from you for the clothes, because this date was enough.” She looked up at me and gave me a smile that warmed the night. “Thank you.” She leaned up and kissed my cheek. When she pulled away, she laughed. I was like a statue- or someone under her spell.

That's right, Jun Jin must know magic....or else there wouldn't be any other way to explain it.

Explain how she cast me under her spell, and make me feel this way.

Feel something I've never felt before.

Love.

ENNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDD HOPEFULLY YOU LIKED IT ^^;

I think I ended it a bit short, but I'm dozing off as I write this haha its really late here like 2 in the morning? IDK lol

I'm thankful for everyone who applies/ 2 times!!! THANKS AND THE APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN AGAIN BUT ONLY FOR A FEW DAYS!! LOL

THANKS

KEEP APPLYING!