Different Type Of Prince-Seulong

Cute Oneshot scenes

Hey guys! I'm almost done with my first time appliers, then onto all of those who asked for a sequal or just another one-shot! Lol that ALSO means I will be opening up the applications again yayayayayay *claps for self* Sorry I haven't stuck with the quota of 2 fics per day...yeah not happening is it hahahha. Well here is my NEXT oneshot! Thanks for applying and I loved the ideas and info you gave me ^^ I hope I do well....haha

Im Seulong x Kim Eunchae

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Love can be formed in many different ways. Love can be formed after years of friendship, it could be the boy-next-door, love at first sight, one-sided, or mutal. For me, I fell in love at first sight with the: lazy, failing, still in high school at 21, Im Seulong. How, you ask? How could I -the smartest student(Math Queen is my nickname)- fall in love with that faliure? Well....that I can't answer, because I don't know teh answer myself. Love is like a car crash....unpredictable. One second you're fine, and the next BOOM you find yourself in love. I always wished for a prince in shining armor to be my man, but instead I got my Seulong. The thing is? Who needs a prince, when I found something even better.

     I met Seulong at the beginning of senior year. I had always known who Im Seulong was, because everyone told me the gossip. The thing was, I had never even seen him. When I finally did, it was because he was my seat partner for the year in my Math class.

     -------------FLASHBACK-------------------------------

     I walked into the classroom, excited to finally be in the toughest math class this school had to offer. I wondered what kids would be in this class, but I never knew he was here....I stared from the doorway at the boy next to the seat with my name on it. Thats Im Seulong right? I starred....well more like looked with my eyes wide and mouth open.

     "Are you actually drooling?" I stood up straight, and saw that he was actually looking at me. He rolled his eyes and chuckled. I blushed and sat down next to him. "You're sitting here, too? Fine," He sighed, "as long as you don't DROOL on me." He smirked and went back to his notes. I cleared me throught and waved embarrasedly.

     "H-hello! I'm Kim EunChae! Sorry about st-"

     "Don't talk to me." That shut me up. I narrowed my eyes.

     "Why not?"

     "Because you're just like everyother girl in the school. I don't want to talk to you. You're not my type, nor do I like you as a person. So turn around and lets get this year over with okay?" He asked me. I frowned and nodded, turning back. I whispered under my breath.

     "Sure, not like I'll see you again once I go to college and you're still stuck here." I smirked and chuckled. He didn't here me, which was kinda a plus....because I don't want to get beat up. Well maybe that wouldn't be such a bad idea....I looked over at him and looked him up and down. Dang, he had gorgeous eyebrows, perfect hair, killer eyes, muscles screaming out for someone to be hugged by them. I might just drool after looking at him, not to mention when he speaks with his deep voice, I wonder if he'd be a good singer.....

     "Stop. You're. Doing. It. Again." He said, causing me to snap my eyes back up and lock them with his. I blushed and looked away. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him smirk. EVIL!! He raised his hand and the teacher called on him.

     "Yes, Seulong?"

     "Can I switch my seat?" My eyes snapped back to him.

     "Why, might I ask?"

     "I don't want to be starred at by a ert." The whole class laughed at this, which made me cover my face with my hands. My teacher sighed, and luckily rejected him. WAIT! Why was that lucky! I frowned, don't tell me I like this goof!.

      -----------AFTER CLASS------------------------

     "Thanks a lot. I'm popular you know. Im smart, and you ruined my day." I ranted on and on after teh bell rang, but Seulong didn't raise his head. I sat up and walked around to see the side of his face. OMO is he sleeping? I giggled and leaned down so I could look at him more closly. I poked his cheek, because I didn't want him to be late for his next class, WOW how nice am I? His eyes fluttered open, and he looked like a little boy with the sleep still in his eyes. He looked up at me confused, and then warmly smiled. I blushed and stood up.

     "Time?" He whispered, sleep still noticable in his voice. I looked away and shoved my watch into his face. He sighed, and sat up. I noticed he had drooled. I giggled and pointed.

     "Now who's drooling!" I laughed, and he was awake now, and he glared.

     "Shut it."

     "Whatever, you're lucky I woke you up! Don't be late now, MR. Faliure." I patted his head and walked out of the room. Once I turned the corner I began to blush.

     'Oh . My. God! I just touched Im Seulong's HAIR!" I squealed and walked down the hall to my next class.

     ----------------END OF FLASHBLACK--------------------

     I laughed now, remembering that scene. It was teh first day I met him, and also the day my life changed. I slowly (VERY slowly) began to become friends with Seulong. He probably knew I liked him from the first day we met, but he just pretended like it wasn't true. He was still cold and rude to me like he had always been, but I could tell that over a while he warmed up to me. One dy he began to ask me for help on the work we were doing for math. Because he keeps failing, Seulong was held back every year almost. He was now 21 and still a senior in highschool. Everyone always wondered why the school kept him, but thats because Seulong's father was very wealthy, not to mention was good friends with the school board. I didn't care about his past though, I just focused on helping him. Not because of money, or because Im nice, but because I cared about him. If you care about someone dont you want them to have a nice future? I wanted Seulong to finally graduate and make something of himself, show everyone that he wasn't a failure...also I hoped that maybe I could be apart of that future.

     I ended up tutoring him almost everyday after school. It was interesting, because besides tutoring, he ended up opening up to me. He told me about how his family pushed him to learn but he gave it up because he felt like he wouldn't need to know it when he grew up. Turns out he wanted to be a singer. I always smile at that memory, because he eventually began to sing at clubs and bars. How do I know this? Well...

     After hard work, and much tutoring, Seulong began to accept my feelings. He ended up asking me out after exam week. I asked him why, and he said:

     'I wawnt to be with you, because when you're near me I want to learn. I want to become the prince you've always talked about. I began to get jealous over an imaginary person. -laugh- and after exam week ends, I feel like you'll leave me. I don't want that EunChae.'

     remember that line word for word, and even now as Im waiting for Seulong I still blush. The year was almost over now, and we were dating just like a normally couple. All coldness and scariness was gone now. Also, everyday Seulong tried harder and harder to become teh prince of my dreams. It was nice, but I felt bad that he didn't think I liked him for who he really was. I did, though!

     "EUNCHAE!!!!" I looked up to see my two best friends Hyuna and Nicole running towards me. I laughed and ran up and took them in a hug.

     "What are you doing out here chickie?" Hyuna asked me. I smiled and blushed. Nicole frowned.

     "Oh no, no no no. You're meeting with Seulong right? Eunchae you should ditch that boy! He's bad news." She nagged, Hyuna covered .

     "Don't listen to her. She still doesn't see how lucky you are! You go girl." She flashed her smile that made all the boys drool, and dragged Nicole away. I waved them off confusidly and sighed. Some people, even my friends, still wont accept my relationship with Seulong. Its not like he is some creep right? I'm of age... I laughed.

     "What 'cha laughing about, love?" I jumped, hearing the sound of Taewoon's voice. I turned to see him grinning at me. Woo Taewoon. He was a known player at our school, and he promised me he wouldn't stop until I finally fell for him. Translations? He was 'jealous' of Seulong because now he couldn't get in my pants without getting beaten up. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

     "Taewoon, go. I'm waiting for my boyfriend." I glared. He walked up to me and slung his arm over my shoulder. I starred in disgust.

     "C'mon baby! Don't you like me at all? I'll make it worth your w-"

     "Taewoon let go of her." I turned around quickly to see Seulong walk up with his backpack slung over his shoulder. I smiled, he is a prince that came to my rescue! I ran up to him and kissed his cheek.

     "Im Seulong this isn't over." Taewoon said. Seulong rolled his eyes.

     "Yeah, sure, whatever. Now go. You're ruining my date. Don't you have girls to screw?" He smirked, and Taewoon scoffed and ran off. I smiled at Seulong.

     "Thanks." I said. He smiled at me and kissed me, then taking my hand.

     "I'll always be there for you my Math Queen." He smiled sweetly. I blushed at my school nickname. I looked back up at him and kissed his cheek.

     "I wouldn't have it any other way, my prince." I replied, as we walked hand in hand out of the school.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END~ SORRY I WOULD HAVE UPLOADED SOONER BUT I HAD A CHRISTMAS PARTY haha it was nice though, and Im sorry I didn't upload 2 one-shots. If I have time tonight Ill stay up real late and write more! yayayyyy for no sleep *cheers*

I hope you liked this! I think I cut it off at an okay part, and Im sorry I didn't give the featured charas big parts....it was kinda hard? idk lol

APPLICATIONS OPENING AGAIN SOOOOON!