You Can Block A Kick, But Not Love-Choi Minho(NOT A SEQUAL)

Cute Oneshot scenes

[bloodytheory 

Hey everyone here is my next one-shot! I love when Im almost done all the ones I have so then there aren’t anymore...but then others apply lol looks like the work is never done!!! This one is a Minho fanfic which is awesome because he is my BIAS lol I don't really feel weird but its hard when I have to write my bias you know?? But I feel bad telling ppl no so I just do it anyway hahahha. So here it is and I hope you like it!!

Choi Minho x Park Marika

 

“Finally its the day.” I smiled brightly as I crossed off the last bow on my calendar. Today was the day I started my martial arts training! I was in love with the art, like tae kwon do and Judo, and now I was actually taking a class! Because it was my first day I planned on waking up early, eating a nice meal, and get ready so I wouldn't be late. “Okay Marika, HWAITING!” I yelled as I made a fist with my hand, and punching the air. I put my hair in a ponytail and ran out the door. I decided to jog to the tae kwon do dojo so I could get pumped.

By the time I arrived at the dojo there was already a few people there. I walked in, and waited like everyone else for the session to start.

------------------------CLASS SESSION----------------------------------

“Okay class, welcome to the art of Tae Kwon Do! I'm your teacher from now on. Today we will start off with the beginner moves needed for this art. The basics if you will.” Our teacher said as he walked around us. He looked scary, especially when he'd yell at anyone with bad posture. I took a deep breath and raised my hand. My teacher looked at me with a stern look. “Yes, you!” He pointed at me. I cleared my throat and looked up at him.

“Will we be practicing any flips, special punches, hurricane kicks, etc?” I asked him as I tilted my head. He gave me a small smile- whoa creepy- and walked over to me.

“Name?”

“Park Marika, sir.”

“Miss Park, I like how you have come prepared. Yes we will eventually learn them. Good job. Now class-” He continued to give us a talk as he roamed around the room.

After a few minutes he finally made us stand up, and showed us some positions that were keen for learning tae kwon do. I had already learned these from the tae kwon do teach-yourselves-tapes. They always entertained me. I smiled as we finished.

“Class, now that you have been practicing the basics, how about we see how much you've been paying attention? I don't want you all to give up on the first day...but you need to make sure you listen.” He said as he crossed his arms over his chest and smirked. He held up one hand, and made a piece sign. “You will be put into pairs. I am not assigning you based on , friendships, height, weight- no. I am randomly pairing you, because when you use karate...you can never be sure who your opponent will be! Its not set up for you! Ahem, so I'll pick names off the list and then you all get together,” He began to assign some groups, and the pairs would go off into corners or other parts of the room to begin practicing. I waited for my name to be called, but it never did. I looked around, and there was only me and this Really tall guy with short hair. We looked at each other confused.

“Teacher-”

“You two are the last couple. Miss Park you seem like you have a bit of experience...and this boy here -Minho- seems to be perfect.” With that he left us alone, both really confused.

“Well okay then....hi I'm Marika.” I smiled at him and held out my hand. The boy who I guess was called Minho just starred at my hand. He looked at my and smirked, grabbing my hand and spinning me so I was pinned onto the ground.

“Minho. And looks like the teacher's pet isn't at all how the teacher says.” Hi voice was quiet, but very charismatic. I starred into his dark eyes as he helped me up. I brushed my self off and frowned at him.

“Thats cheating.” I said, Minho shrugged and crossed his arms.

“No it isn't, we are supposed to be sparing, and not getting friendly.” He said as he got ready to fight me. I rolled my eyes.

“Whatever....and I'm not a teachers pet.” I said as I started to spar with him. We went on like that for a few minutes,and right as I was about to beat him, Minho swept my leg- that we didn't learn- and I fell back. I wasn't expecting that, so I had reached out for something and ended up taking Minho down with me.

“AH!” We both said as we landed with a loud thump. Minho was on top off me, and although he was heavy I could blush at how close we were. No one seemed to care either! Um, help? Stranger on me? I leaned my head up a bit, but stopped when I realized I was so close to Minho's surprised face. He smirked embarrassed.

“Sorry.” He whispered as he rolled off. I couldn't say anything except for a simple 'yeah sure'. Minho held out his hand to me, and smiled. I blushed. Wow this boy is really handsome...nice too. He flashed his perfect teeth as he helped me up.

“Thanks....”

“No problem, and this is just me helping out the loser~” He joked with me. I rolled my eyes and shoved him playfully. Our teacher walked by and gave us a look that was telling us to stop joking and get back to work. When he was out of earshot Minho and I started to laugh. It was nice to be like this on my first day. Minho's laugh was strong and loud, it made me shiver. I can't believe that there are really people blessed with these looks- he could even be a k-popper! Right as we were about to go back to what we were actually supposed to be doing, the chimes in the dojo chimed. I guess that meant class was over?

“Class, good work for today. This is all we are going to learn for today, and then next week you better come back with practice. Okay?”

“Yes~” We all said in unison. Minho and I rolling our eyes. We all bowed, and all went to the bench where we put our stuff before class. Minho and I walked over together, and got our things together.

“So how do you like Tae kwon do, miss teacher's pet?” He asked me. I laughed and strapped on my little back pack. I looked up at him

“It was better than I had imagined...and hey, I'm not a teachers pet! You probably are for knowing everything like a pro.” He shrugged, and we walked to the front desk. A little lady greeted us with a smile.

“Enjoy the session?” I smiled and nodded, Minho just nodding and filling out the little paper.

“Thank you for coming.” She said after we both handed in our papers. We walked out together, and at the door we turned to face each other.

“Nice meeting you.” I bowed, he smiled and nodded.

“You have good moves.” He replied. I waved, “See you next week Marika.” Minho said as I turned. I nodded, and waved again and walked to my car. The entire time I couldn't help but smile.

“I can't wait till next week.” I whispered to my self as I got into my car, and drove off.

Ennnnndddd! Not the BEST ending lol but I had fun writing it I guess lol. I love minho and this was a very different plot idea so it was interesting hahah. Thanks for applying bloodytheory and I hope I got your idea across!

THANKS TO MY SUBSCRIBERS AND APPLYERS!!!!

KEEP APPLYING

lalalalallala