The Perfect Date- Taemin (SEQUEL)

Cute Oneshot scenes

 Lol hey everyone again! I'm on a roll for writing huh? ANOTHER TAEMIN FANFIC OMG lololol I loved writing this couple, so I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I loved making it. This scene you asked for has always been one of my FAVORITE cute scenes, and I just hope I delivery it right <3 Enjoy reading and I'm almost done everyone's one-shots lol well no really nvm XD 

Lee Taemin x Sung Yuki

-----------NO ONE'S POV--------------------

“Alright kids! Hand in those permission slips, because the trip to the amusement park is tomorrow!” Mr. Kim yelled with excitement as he 'raised-the roof' the kids rolled their eyes at their teacher but all of them couldn't wait.

Taemin looked over across the room to see his girlfriend Yuki day dreaming. He smiled and looked down at his papers.

'This is my chance! We haven't really been so lovey dovey yet... and I want her to see that side of me. This is going to be awesome!' He thought, as he looked up again at the girl he loved so much.

It had been a month since that cold Christmas day, and everyday Taemin would walk his new girlfriend to school. They even hung out in the same park. Taemin tried to make their relationship a bit more...known. They had been keeping it on the down low, but that wasn't enough for him. The more Taemin was with Yuki...the more he wanted to scream out how much he loved her from the rooftops. He even would become jealous when she was with other guys....he just couldn't take it.

He shook his head and looked back at his notes. Whats with him? Why couldn't he stop thinking about Yuki.

“Mr. Lee? Yah Taemin!” Mr.Kim said with anger. He slammed his hand on the desk, which made Taemin jump up. The class began to laugh and he blushed.

“Yes sir?”

“I asked you if you could collect last nights homework?” He folded his arms, and Taemin sighed and nodded.

----------NEXT DAY TAEMIN'S POV--------------

I strapped on my back pack, and walked onto the bus. Yuki already was on, and saved a seat for me. Grinning like a fool, I sat down next to her.

“Whats this, I thought you liked to be on the down low?” I asked her, poking her shoulder as we started moving. Yuki laughed and shrugged.

“I feel like there isn't any point to it anymore. I want people to know about us.” She whispered as she held my hand. I blushed slightly and kissed her cheek.

“I'm glad.” I said, as we sat back and rode to the amusement park.

 

We finally were arriving at the bus areas for the park, and I was going to tell Yuki. I looked over and saw she was resting on my shoulder sleeping. I had never seen her beautiful sleeping face, and it made me crazy just watching her. I leaned, so I wouldn't wake her, and kissed her softly on the lips. Her eyes fluttered open, and she kissed me back.

“Sorry to wake you, but we're here.” I whispered. She chuckled and sat up, stretching.

----------------IN THE PARK--------------------

Everyone practically ran off the bus. Yuki took my hand, and we got off together. This trip was especially nice, because it was the weekend. That also meant the teachers wouldn't be pestering us about good examples and such.

Yuki and I joined everyone in going on rides, and we went on this roller coaster. The entire time I wasn't even scared, because the feeling of protecting Yuki washed over me. My arm had bruises from how hard Yuki gripped my hand. I laughed, as we walked into the line for another ride.

“Whats so funny?” Yuki asked, standing next to me. I shrugged.

“This is just fun, and I can't contain it!”

“How many times have you been to an amusement park, Taemin?” She asked me. I scratched my head.

“This would probably be the 3rd time?” I laughed embarrassed. She rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand.

“Come on.” She laughed and dragged me on to the next ride. We got on to the ride, and for some reason it was in the shape of a log. I never been on this ride, and I didn't even know what it was called. Yuki made me sit in front of her, so that I was in the front of the ride. I was beginning to get nervous, not knowing what to expect.

“Whats this ride called, Yuki?” I asked, looking over my shoulder. She smirked, the evil visible in her features.

“'Log Flume'” I raised an eyebrow, but was jolted forward as the log we were in began to move. We slowly went up what must have been a 100ft drop. I was really confused- not to mention scared- as I began to figure it out. This ride....wasn't going to be one of my favorites.

“What does this ride d-” Right then the log tipped forward and we began to descend down a very steep hill. I was screaming, out of frightenness, where as Yuki was screaming in joy. Right as a camera was about to take our picture, Yuki leaned forward -wrapped her arms around my neck- and kissed my cheek. That shut me up as we quickly were covered in water. When we got off I was freezing.

“Yuki why d-dint you t-tell me!” I yelled as she giggled. Her arms were hugging me as we walked around. She dried me off with a little towel she brought.

“Calm down, Taeminnie!” She said, as we walked over to where some of our classmates were. We watched as they played one of the many vender games. This one was shooting a moving object with a water gun. Yuki tugged on my wet sleeve.

“Can we try that, Taemin?” She asked, using her cute charm on me. I rolled my eyes but smiled. I did always like little games like this...

“Sure lets go.” I took her warm hand in mine and dragged her over to the stand. The man handed me a gun after I paid, and Yuki watched as I hit every target. The bell at the top of the shack rang, and the vendor handed me a stuffed teddy bear. I smiled and thanked him, and held it out to Yuki. Her eyes were wide.

“For me...?” She asked, I laughed and gave it to her.

“No my other girlfriend, yes you.” I joked. She held it close to her and kissed my cheek.

“Thanks Taemin, you're awesome.” I felt myself warm just by her words.

“No problem. So now what do you want to do?” I asked her, as we walked away from the shooting game. She pondered it, and then a big smile formed on her face. She started jumping up and down.

“Ferris wheel! Ferris wheel!” I laughed and calmed her down.

“Okay, okay!” I replied as we walked over to the giant wheel. I was expecting this moment ever since we got into the park. Normally on dates, when you get to the top with the girl....you kiss. I blushed as we walked up to it. I smiled to myself, because this would be in a place where it was just the two of us. Romantic, and even if she did care about being on the down low...no one would see so I could finally be a good boyfriend. Like I said before, I had always wanted to scream out my love for her on the rooftops...its not like the top of a ferris wheelcould be any different.

“Here you are, enjoy the ride.” A man said as he opened up the dorr to the cart we were to go in. We walked in and sat down next to eachother. The cart rocked a bit as we sat down, and Yuki became excited. As the wheel began to move, and we began to go up, I felt like I was coming closer to a better relationship with Yuki.

“Taemin, isn't this just beautiful?” She asked as she pointed to the landscape. I didn't bother to look out the window, because all I could look at was the beautiful girl sitting beside me.

“Yeah,” I whispered. “It is.” She turned and smiled at me.

“Taemin, are you happy that we're together?” My eyes widened at that statement.

“What? Of course.” I replied without hesitation.

“Because, I felt like you didn't like me because I was trying to keep our relationship on the DL.” I laughed and puleed her closer.

“Yuki, never think that, okay? I never said this but...when I'm with you -no the more- I'm with you....the more I wan't everyone to know how much I care for you. How much I love you.” I whispered. Yuki starred at me.

“Taemin...”

“I love you, Yuki.” I said as we got close to the top. The wheel stopped so we were as high up as we could be. I leaned down and placed my lips on her soft ones. I could tell she was smiling as we kissed, and when she pulled away with a blush, she looked up at me.

“Taemin I love you too.” She said, causing me to freak out. I held up my pointer finger.

“Hold that thought.” I opened up the widow to the cart, and stuck my head out.

“SHE LOVES ME! YUKI SUNG LOVES ME! WOOOO!”

“Taemin, hahha, stop it!” She laughed as she tugged on my back.

“Bbut I'm not done. I want the world to know.” I replied, with a wink. I stuck my head back out.

“I LOVE SUNG YUKI! I LOVE SUNG YUKI! I L-”

“Thats enough!” She was practically crying from all the laughter. I sat back down next to her and grinned. She looked at me, and smiled.

“Thank you Taemin, this date was perfect.” She laughed, as she pulled me into another kiss.

EEENNNDDDDDD!!!! Yayay! Lol I'm happy I was able to finish this...and I hope it was good enough? IDK lol I'm trying ot rush so I feel bad hahah

Thankss for applyying and subscribing everyone and I'm going ot write either more one-shots or some of my story later on ^^

SEEEEEEE YAHHHHHHHH