Face Behind The Phone- Hyunseung

Cute Oneshot scenes

Hey everyone XD here is my next one-shot! I probably will be uploaded a lot more hopefully because Im going to be up late tonighhhhtttt yayyyyyy lolol. I hope youlike this! Im writing this for the 3rd time because the website logged me off and the whole story I was writing got deleted!! Oh well right? Maybe there was some like omen idk im just ramballiing now hahha. enjoy~

Yong Aedi x Hyunseung

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      I'm you're everyday girl...but I am different in one way. I have a brother that knows me so well...that he introduced me to the best band in the world! You see my brother knows the band B2ST quite well, and knowing that I was a fan he brought me to meet them one day!

     I was surprised at first, because they were hyper and fun, which is just how they are on T.V! I normally thought that idols are different when the camera isn't on them, but I was happyily proven wrong. Something that I wasn't happy about though, was that my bias-Hyunseung- wasn't really how I hoped he would be. Hyunseung was always off in the corner on his phone doing God knows what. I was happy that I was able to meet my favorite band, but I was sad that my favorite person ignored me. To him I was just another girl.

    "Aedi! What are you spacing out about? Come on we're going to meet the guys. They invited us back stage to hang untill their concert is over. I sighed and smiled at him.

    "Okay okay~ lets go." I followed him to where our car was, and as we drove off I couldn't help think about Hyunseung. My brother was droning on about how awful teh traffic was, when I got a text. I smiled recognizing the number.

    I'm in a fan group for BSt, and when ever I am in a chat room I basically only talk to my 'bff'. He and I get along because we both like Hyunseung. We like to talk almost 24/7 so we exchanged numbers. Don't worry, I am POSITIVE he isn't a creeper. Aparently he is my age and lives nearby. I smiled as I read the text.

    'Hey YAD' it read, and I chuckled at the use of my screan name. My brother rolled his eyes when he heard my chuckle. He doesn't mind that I made a friend, but he hates how I am constantly texting him or on the computer talking with him.

    'Seunggie! Hey we haven't talked in forever.' I replied. I wanted to tell him I was going to B2ST's concert, but he would probably get jealous and I don't want that.

    'Forever? You mean like 2 hours? You're bad with time~' He joked. I smiled as we pulled into the concert's parking lot. I would reply in a bit, so I followed my brother so he wouldn't get annoyed with me.

    "Hey myy BEASTLY BEAUTIES!" I called as I walked into the room with my brother. Dongwoon smiled and gave me a hug. Doojoon and Yoseob waved, but then went back to their messing around. Junhyun smiled at me, and Kikwang ran to my brother. He basically worshiped my brother, which was so cute. I looked over to Hyunseung. As expected he was on his phone. He was starring at it intesily. I walked over quietly and waved.

    "Hey Hyunseung! Good Luck tonight." I smiled at him. He looked up for a split second and then back to his phone.

    "huh? Oh um thanks. Sorry I'm just waiting for a text so...." I could tell he wanted me to leave, so I sighed and went over to the others.

     --------------------HYUNSEUNG'S POV--------------------------

     I didn't watch her walk away, because I was too busy focusing on my phone. I practically jumped when it vibrated. I smiled opening up to see the text.

     'Sorry I took so long~ you wont believe what happened to me! *fan girl squeal*' It read, I chuckled. She was so cute the way she texted. I can't believe I actually wait around for her to text me. I replied quickly, but not so I looked eager.....

     'Oh? What happened?!?!'

    'I can't say...you'll be jealous.'

    'I swear on my love for Hyunseung.' I rolled my eyes at this part. Wow love myself much? I waited to see what made her so happy. I nearly dropped my phone when I read the text.

    'Fine...well IM AT THE B2ST CONCERT AHHHHHHH *DIES*' I starred at my phone. She- she was HERE? I looked up at teh members to see if they had noticed my freak out. I let out a thankful sigh and replied quickly.

   'WHAT NO WAY! I AM TOO!' Well its true right....?

   'OMO NO WAY! Seunggi we so need to meet up.' I heard a sqeaul-type-sound which made me look up. The others were looking at Aedi. Is she okay? She  looked around embarrased.

   "Heh...sorry I just got excited over something...I'm going to go to the bathroom." She said as she excused her self and walked out of the room. I went back to my phone. Wow what a wierd girl. 

   'You probably wouldn't be able to meet me...I'm in a area with a lot of gaurds ^^;'  It was true, and if I did this right she wouldn't figure it out. But...I really wanted to meet her.

   'But I want too....'

   'I'm sorry maybe afterwords! When I leave the others we can meet.'

   'Others?' I gasped realizing how stupid I was! What could I say now?

    'I have friends here...and I wouldn't mind ditching them They're pretty hyper tongiht.' Again with the truth, I thought as I looked over at the others. Kikwang was dancing with Yoseob, and Dongwoon was near tears because he ripped his pants again. I looked around, and noticed that edi wasn't there. Huh shes not back yet?

    "Hey Hyunseung can you go get Aedi? I want here to come with me to teh stands. You guys are going on in a while." Her brother asked us. I sighed but nodded. I walked out and tried to find her. I felt my phone viberate. I'd text her before I went on....

    "Hyunseung?" I looked up to see Aedi sitting on a bench. She smiled at me, and for some reason I couldn't help smile back. When I was with her like this, I felt bad for always ignoring her.

    "Your brother wants you. We're going on soon so you guys should go into the stands." I said to her. She nodded and looked down at her phone. Wierd now I know how she feels when she stood infront of me.

    "Waiting for someone?" I asked her. She shook her head.

   "Just a text." She replied, I knew how she felt~

    "That reminds me, one sec." I said as I took out my phone. I looked at the text message.

    'I'll wait for you after the concert oka? I'll be sitting on a bench.' I smiled at my phone. Aw she really wanted to meet me! I replied, and I could only pray that that this concert would go by fast.

    'I'll look for you afterwards. Hopefully you like what you see ^^;' I replied. I knew she would...if she liked the Hyunseung from B2ST.

   I closed my phone and looked back to Aedi. She was about to say something when her phone buzzed. I looked at her confusedly as she opened her phone and smiled. Boyfriend maybe? She was texting someone earlier.....

   "Hyunseung do you think this concert will end quickly?" She asked me. I thought about YAD then, smiling at Aedi.

   "I hope so." I told her, and for the millioth time that night I told the truth.

     ---------------------------------AFTER THE CONCERT---------------------------------------------

     I ran to the make up room so the stylists could clean it off before I met with her. I looked at myself one more time in the mirror and fixed my hair. I took a deep breath and began to walk down the hall. I tried to look professional, so I gave my self a nonchalant face. I looked at my phone to see if I got a text. Luckily I did.

    'I'm sitting on a bench by the bathrooms.' She had sent. I smiled, because I knew where that was. Luckily Aexi was there so I knew the way. I looked around, but couldn't see anyone who was on their phone. I looked and saw Aedi sitting in teh same spot I left her earlier. Oh well I guess I could sit with her for a bit. I walked over and smiled at her.

   "Mind if I sit?" I asked her. She smiled at me and patted the seat next to her.

   "Sure, I'm just waiting for someone."

  "Oh okay. This time its not a text?" I joked, she laughed and shook her head.

   "Nope."

   We sat there for a while, and I noticed we were both looking around the building. Um okay... I sighed, and opened my phone.

   "What time is it?" She asked me. I told her, and she seemed sad. Maybe her person wasn't showing up, . I dialed the number of YAD. I listened to it ring twice, hoping she'd answer. WHERE WAS SHE? I jumped at the sudden noise of mine. B2ST''s song BAD GIRL started playing form Aedi's phone. I looked a ther confused. She looked at me and excused her self as she went to answer it. Wait a second...I stopped her before she picked up, and I hung up my phone. Right then BAD GIRL stopped playing. I looked at her with a strange look, and then hit my redile button. He phone began ringing again, and I felt my heart skip a beat.

   "Aedi...are you...." She looked at me with a surprised face.

   "Seunggie?" She half yelped. I nodded embarrased, and she covered .

   "Then it was you the whoel time? YAD? You're Hyunseug's practically #1 fan? MY FAN?" I rambled. She blushed and looked down at her phone. I felt myself smile....why was my heart beating so fast? Why was I glad it was her? I pushed the redile button again, and motioned her to pick up. She lookedat me confusedly but picked up anyway.

    "H-hello?" I smiled at her.

    "Hey YAD, its nice to see you in person." I said. She laughed and nodded, giving me the most beautiful smile.

    "To answer you're question from earlier, I do like what I see."

    "That goes for the both of us." I replied, causing her to blush. "Hey, Aedi?" I asked her.

   "Yeah Hyunseung?"

    "Do you want to go on a date with me sometime?" I prayed for her to say yes, and I couldn't help but smile like a little kid.

    "Seunggie,how could I be a Hyunseung fan if I  said no?."She giggled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END finally this one is done lol no deleting yayyyy I hoped you liked it! Thanx to all my peeps and KEEP APPLYING