It Made Me So Happy To Know I Had A Chance-Choi Minho

Cute Oneshot scenes

Hey everyone! Im having fun and am in the K-POP mood so possibly MORE updates? yayyyy and okay I'm getting a lot of Suju lately which is kinda hard but w/e. Also I have 2 Minho Shinee one-shots! Its fine because he is my Bias so hopefully you all like them XDD here is teh FIRST minho one-shot, and then next is another shinee member! lol look forward to it ^^

Choi Minho x Kang Young Jae

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     You know when you have the feeling that your life is perfect just the way it is? How you have everything you could want, especially love and friendship? Well I've had that...but recently it all went down the drain. My boyfriend cheated on me with some random girl. I spent days crying my eyes out because I had trusted him! My world was turned up side down, that is until my great friend Minho came to my side and cheered me up.

     Minho and I had always been good friends. We would always be there for eachother when bad things turned up in our lives. Minho found out about the cheating right away, and showed up at my house with ice cream and a movie that we always watched when something happened. I remembered how when I opened the door to see him, he set the stuff down right away and hugged me. We stayed like that, him hugging me as I cried. He took me into the house and hugged me as we watched the movie.

     I never thought that I'd develope feelings for my best friend, but it sure happened with Minho. I'd feel my heart skip a beat when he held me, blush when he would wipe my tears, and find myself thinking about him all the time. My smile would fade though...when I realize he didn't have the same feelings as me. I knew that friendships can be ruined if the other doesn't feel the same way when it comes to love...which is why I never told Minho. I prayed though that he would somehow understand my feelings.

     'Knock knock' I looked up when I heard someone knockin at the front door. I got up and walked over.

     "Who is it?" I called, who would come here at this time of night? It was almost 11 o'clock.

     "Who do you think? Okay hint: he's the best friend ever." I felt meyself wearing a big smile as I flung the door opened and looked up at Minho.

     "Minho! I've missed you!" I yelled as I hugged him. He laughed, his voice filling my quiet apartment. I smiled up at him.

     "Missed me? Why? I was gone for a day. You know I was filming right?" He asked, I nodded.

     "Well yeah, but thats boring!" I said as I let go of him. He shrugged and walked into my apartment.

     "Well the show should be coming on tomorrow morning...if you want to watch it together?" He offered, I smiled.

     "Of course I always watch the shows you go on." I replied as we sat on the couch. He laughed as he pulled the back of his hand to his mouth.

     "That makes me happy. You promise to wake up early tomorrow?" I nodded and he smiled, warming my heart. He clapped his hands together and stood up, earning a confused look from me.

     "Minho?" I watched him, he turned around and frowned.

     "Sorry I have to go. I jus wanted to stop by to make sure you watched the show tomorrow." He sighed, "also its a long way home." He added. I rubbed my arm and looked up at him.

     "Hey, Minho...you can stay here if you want? Its late and you don't exactly live close." His eyes widened at the sudden offer.

     "I'd be fine with that, YoungJae, but not now. You have to wait until its appropriate." He smirked and waved as he left. What did that mean? Until it is appropriate....what exactly is going on with Minho? Its not wierd for friends to have a 'sleepover' right? Okay well maybe for us since he's a boy....but gahh what is it! Theres something bugging me....

      ----------------------------------THE NEXT DAY, A BIT BEFORE THE SHOW-------------------------------

     I woke up early this morning, so I wouldn't somehow miss the show. I felt like Minho was hiding something...so I felt like I had to watch the show or else I'd miss something big.

    I cooked some ramen -Minho's favorite food- and set it in a cute little boy on the coffee table infront of the  table. Minho was supposed tow atch the show with me, which he wouldn't always do- which confirmed my suspicions that somethings up. I waited by the door for about ten minutes until finally Minho knocked on the door. I opened it up quickly, surprising Minho. I beamed up at him.

    "Hey! I've been waiting. C'mon I cooked you some ramen and got everything ready!" He smiled at me and patted my head, setting off fireworks in my mind. He walked over to the couch and sat down, followed by me. He was about to turn the T.V on, but I took the remote from him. "I'll do it, umm...." I then realized I didn't know what channel it was on. Minho sighed at took teh remote with a chuckle. He the show that was just starting. Minho was there with the other SHINee members, but he was the only one I foused on.

    "There we go, hey stop only looking at me!" He laughed, and pointed at the screen. "You have to pay attention to whats going on." I rolled my eyes and watched the show with Minho. He was eating with a smile as we watched.

     The show was getting to my favorite part, the truth section. The truth section is when the hosts ask the guest questions like: favorite color, food, and ofcourse- love.

     Minho watched the screen as they asked the other SHINee members one-by-one all the questions. I didn't really pay attention, because I was waiting for Minho's turn. Finally they got to him, and on the screen Minho's shyness shown as he looked up at the camera.

     "Minho-ah! You're turn for the 'Truth Section'! Are you ready?" -cue Minho's usual silence as an answer- "Okay good enough." I laughed as I watched this part, earning a playful shove from Minho.

      "Question one: Which SHINee member would you take to a Deserted Island?" Asked one of the hosts, I hugged my knees waiting for the answer.

      "Only one member? Then…Onew-hyung." The Minho on the screen answered. I laughed at him.

      "How is it that you still look shy? Minho~" I said to him, Minho shhh-ed me.

      "Question Two: Whats your role in SHINee?" Asked another host. The Minho on the screen seemed to ponder this for a minute, and when he answered he smiled embarrasedly.

       " I think I’m like a base in a band. It doesn’t stand out but supports the sound ..." I laughed at this part.

       "Thats so true! Hahahah."

       "Y-yah! Kang Young Jae you better be quiet." Miinho smirked at me. I stuck my tounge out at him.

       "Okay, now tha question all the fans have been waiting for! Question three: Minho, any crushes? Girlfriends? Ex girlfriends?" The third host asked. Minho and I went silent as we watched. Minho blushed slightly and looked at the others, the hosts and then to the camera.

        "Ah...well I have no ex-girlfriends....and no celebrity crushes? Ha, but um...well I thought about this for a long time. And I hope it doesn't hurt me as an idol." I raised an eyebrow at this. When I looked at MInho he just pointed to the TV. "I think that a girlfriend should be someone that you've have a friendship with, instead of some girl you just meet in a club. I....do have good friends, but I have one friend that has been with me since pre-debut." I sat up at this part.

        "Oooo I smell a confession! Is that true Minho-ah?" One of the hosts asked him. Key smiled and clapped his hands, cheering him on. I was like the other SHINee members, totally confused.

        "Ah...yeah...you see my friend...I want to say somthing to her." By now Key was spazzing out, as well as the hosts. Minho was forced to stand up and walk over to the center of teh stage. The crew turned teh lights off and put a spotlight on Minho. He was laughing embarraseldy, especially when they played sweet music. "Um...okay. Young Jae-ah~ I don't know if you've noticed. But I love spending time with you....I like it when you hold my hand and hug me....and I want you to know that I love you so much. I feel bad about you're ex boyfriend cheating on you, but it made me happy to know I had a chance. I want to know will you..."

       "Go out with me?" Minho said from next to me, as well as on teh TV. I looked at him as the crowd eruppted in applauding on teh tv.

       "Minho....I..." Minho smiled and took my hand in his, he looked down as he talked.

       "I love you Young Jae...and I have for who knows how long?" He looked up at me. "So will you?" I couldn't speak, so all I could do was spaztacally nod my head as I jumped on him and hugged him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END~ hahah i had fun writing this and I hope everyone likes reading it! I planned to write this a couple days ago, but FINALLY i got around to actually writing ^^;

was it good enough? Please tell me!! Next one-shot hopefully is written tonight or tomorrow morning! ONEW HERE I COME hahahah

-THANX TO ALL MY SUB/APPLIERS!

KEEP APPLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!