Snow Kisses-Kyuhyun(NOT A SEQUEL)

Cute Oneshot scenes

 YAYYYY IM UPLOADING AGAIN! I know I have been uploading like crazy, but thats because I want to get the last few up before I close down the one-shots. I UPLOADED A FEW ONE-SHOTS SO ID LOOK TO SEE ITF ITS YOURS OR NOT ^^ so anyway~ I hope you enjoy this next one-shot. Its another Kyuhyun one, which is fine because I'm starting to get better at writing him I think hahah. Enjoy and please look forward to the last of the one-shots and my story which will be updated soon!!

Cho Kyuhyun x Shin Eunha.

I sat on my windowpane as I watched the snow fall outside. A sigh escaped my lips as I looked down at my phone. 'Still no call~' I thought.

Normally when its the weekends, my friends normally call me to hang out. Tonight though, especially a night with snow, no one called. Right as I was about to give up and go watch some TV, my phoned began to ring. I smiled seeing it was my boyfriend's number.

“Kyuhyun!” I squealed, he always had that effect on me. I guess you could say I was some little puppy that followed him everywhere. I could here his quiet chuckle on the other line.

“Hey, Eunha. Sorry I called a bit late...I had to help my family get the snow out of our driveway.” He said, and I looked out at the white moon and the falling flakes of white.

“That's fine, I wasn't expecting anything big.” I laughed. Liar.

“Really? Well okay. I was going to ask you if you wanted to go out tonight? I figured we could walk around in the park and look at some shops.” He offered, and although he couldn't see me- I was nodding and smiling like a crazy person.

“Sounds great! Pick me up in ten?” I asked, already running around my room looking for a cute outfit.

“Sure. See you, love you.” He hung up, and I was blushing like crazy at his last words. Yeah I know that its nothing new for a boyfriend to say these things to his girlfriend of 2 years....but it still made me just as crazy as the first time it left his lips.

----------------------TEN MINUTES LATER----------------------

I bounced down the steps, my high ponytail swing with each step, and I grabbed my scarf out of the closet.

“Hmm, should I bring a scarf? Nah.” I put it back, and right then there was a knock at the door. I happily opened it and grinned up at Kyuhyun. He laughed and leaned down to kiss my cheek.

“Hey, you ready?” He asked me. I nodded, and he took my hand; intertwining our fingers as we walked out the house. I looked up at him.

“So what are we doing tonight?” I questioned, as a new layer of snow began to fall from the sky. Kyuhyun let out a breath and puffed his cheeks.

“Hmmm, how about we go to the park? Then shopping?” He answered, but asked a question as well. I nodded, and he squeezed my hand.

“What is it?” I asked as we walked towards the nearby park. Kyuhyun looked me up and down.

“You didn't bring anything heavier?”

“Huh?”

“Like a scarf or a coat? Its freezing!” He said. I frowned and looked down at my outfit. But a scarf and coat would have ruined my outfit.

“But-”

“Here, wear my scarf.” He said, as he stood infront of me. His breath was visible and warm as it brushed against my face. He tied the large scarf around my neck, and gave me a cute smile when he was done. I kissed him softly.

“Thanks, Kyuhyun.”

“Anything for you. I'm fine with freezing just as long as you hold my hand, okay?” He held out his hand for me to hold once again. I nodded and linked our fingers together. We began walking again, and when we reached the playground in the park, I saw that the whole playground was covered in lights.

“Wow,” I whispered, Kyuhyun laughing.

“I didn't know this was here! Come on.” He tugged me and we walked over to a lit up swing set. Kyuhyun let go of my hand and motioned to the swing. “For the lady~” He joked. I rolled my eyes and giggled. When I sat down on the swing after Kyuhyun brushed off the snow, I felt like a little kid. Kyuhyun walked behind me, and I felt his strong hands on my shoulders. He rested his head in the crook of my shoulder, and smiled warmly. “Want me to push?” I nodded, and he stood up and pushed me forward. I felt myself move and go up higher, and higher as he kept pushing me.

“Ha! This is fun!” I yelled as I began going so high. I felt like I was flying, and I looked over to see Kyuhyun leaning against the swing set's pole. He crossed his arms over his chest and smiled as I swung by myself.

When I finished swinging -or more like got tired- Kyuhyun and I sat on the bottom of the slides next to each other. Kyuhyun sighed, his breath visible, as he leaned back and lay on the slide. I smiled at him, and he glanced at me. He looked up at the sky and smiled.

“Its beautiful, you know.” I laughed.

“Of course! The stars just shine. They look like snowflakes themselves in someways.” Kyuhyun laughed at my statement, but nodded.

“True...but I was talking about your smile.” I blushed and looked over at him. He leaned up and his elbows and looked at me. “I love you, Eunha.” He whispered. I blushed and looked away. He chuckled, and the snow fell onto our shoulders and faces.

“What brought that on?” I asked him, poking his shoulder.

“Yah~ what I can't tell my girlfriend that?” He asked, pouting. I laughed.

“No you can, just not randomly! I'll start to blush.” I frowned, but he just smiled and sat up.

“But I like when you blush~” He leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I closed my eyes as my body became warm. At this moment I couldn't even tell it was Winter – I couldn't tell anything in fact, because a I'll knew was that he was kissing me. He pulled away and hugged me. I rested my head on his shoulder, and sighed happily.

“Thank you for choosing me, Eunha.” I leaned back at that part.

“Huh?” He wasn't talking about our past was he?

“You picked me over Jun Jin, our classmate...you don't know how happy it makes me feel. How happy I am when I remember that you like me more than other guys.”

“Of course I do! You're my boyfriend!” He smiled, and blushed.

“Those words are like music to my ears.” He whispered as he kissed me again.

---------KYUHYUN'S POV------------

We left the park, after reminiscing about the past two years. I was holding her, and swing it as we walked down the streets of downtown. It was already more than two years, but every time I held her hand...it felt like the first time. The time where she took my hand and told me she liked me.

------------FLASHBACK----------------

I sat on the bench outside of the school's front entrance, my face in my hands.

“I liked her for the last few years, and she still hasn't noticed?” I said out loud, sighing.

“Kyuhyun?” I sat up straight at the sound of her voice. Eunha was standing over me, her smile as bright as the sun's rays. I forced a smile, blush starting to creep onto my face. Why was she talking to me? Didn't she have hundreds of guys following her...

“Y-yeah?” I stammered. She sat down next to me.

“I was wondering where you went, I've been looking for you!” She smiled, I looked down at my hands.

“Well you found me!” I reploied awkwardly. She nodded.

“I wanted to tell you that I'm tired of having guys fawn over me.” I looked up. Was she saying that she knew my feelings? That she didn't want me to like her anymore? I frowned.

“Oh...”

“Because I heard what you said.” I sat up and looked at her. What I said?

“What did I-”

“How much you like 'her'.” She looked down.

“Oh, um thats-”

“I was planning on asking you out...but I didn't now you had another girl in mind.” She sighed, and I shook my head.

“No no! I was talking about you!” I covered my mouth and gasped. She looked at me with wide yes.

“Really?” I nodded and felt my face grow hotter. She laughed.

“I hoped so. You're different from everyone, so I wanted to know-”

“Eunha will you go out with me?” I blurted, and then covered my mouth again. I don't know where I got the courage, but I couldn't take it back now. Her shocked face slowly turned into a warm smile. The one that won me over years ago.

“Sure, I couldn't be happier.” She leaned over and kissed my cheek, got up, waved, and skipped off.

“Did I....YES!” I couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the day.

---------------------END OF FLASHBACK----------------------

That day seems so long ago, and here I was -with Eunha- holding hands. She looked up at me, and smiled like she did when she said yes two years ago.

“Kyuhyun, want to go home an watch a movie?” She offered. I nodded.

“Sure, I couldn't be happier.” I whispered, and she smiled, let go of my hand, and skipped down the street. I laughed, and couldn't help but run after her. The girl, I love.

EEENNNDDDD!! So how was it? Good? Bad? TELL ME lol I had fun with this, because you didn't really give me many ideas...but ti was nice making one up ^^ I hope this was enough of a 'surprise' for you haha. THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND APPLYING EVERYONE! I HAVE ONE LEFT UNTIL I'M ALL OUT :((((

KEEP APPLYING! FOR THE LAST TIME~