Sometimes What You Least Expect Is The Best Moment -ONEW

Cute Oneshot scenes

OKAY!!! I'm on a roll today (well now this weekend where I live lol) I was going to write a Taemin fanfic but I thought I'd start with Onew since he is the leader! haha hopefully that is okay with everyone? So here it is my fourth fanfic (hopefully everyone has liked theirs so far!!)

ONEW x Nanie (cool name XDDD)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     ------DREAM(but basically a flashback?)-----

     "Nanie! C'mon lets go play on the playground next!" He yelled, grabbing my hand and running.

     "Sure Jinki!" I held on to his hand as we ran, I loved him ever since last year when he first bumped into me on the slide. He had chicken grease stains on his shirt and such a goofy smile, but I fell in love....or I was just really childish.

     Right then Jinki disappeared, and I began spinning round and round as I searched for him all over the playground.

     "Jinki don't leave! I can't imagine my life without you!" My 10 year-old-self yelling as a big moving truck drove away. That was the last time I saw that boy.

     ---------------end of dream--------------

     I shot out of my bed and ran to the bathroom and splashed my face with water. I was now 22 and I still had this dream. I hadn't seen the boy known as Lee Jinki since I was 10, when he moved away one day. We were best friends since we ran into each other one day, and as we grew up I had developed feelings for that strange, yet loveable boy.

      "You think he would keep in touch....but no." I said to my self in the mirror. I sighed and walked back into my room. I went onto my computer and smiled at my Laptop's background. It was of my favorite band, SHINee. I loved them since they had debuted a few years ago, and I couldn't help but die (theoretically that is) every time I looked at the leader of the band. Onew was my favorite out of all the members because of how much he resembled Jinki, I always imagined seeing Jinki again, but when I looked at Onew I felt at ease. Right then I got excited because I remembered my big news:

     I WAS GOING TO GO TO A SHINee CONCERT TOMORROW NIGHT!!! I would be able to meet ONEW AT THE FANMEETING! I leaned back in my chair and held my hands to my heart and twirled in the chair.

     "Onew, Jinki, you both make me crazy!" I laughed at myself and eventually got up and went to bed.

------------------------------------------AT THE CONCERT---------------------------------------------

     Just like every other girl in this giant concert, I was screaming my head off as the shining boy went on with their performance. I could see Onew up there dancing away to all of their songs and he occasionally would give off a goofy smile all his fans had grown to love. Especially me. Now I know I may sound veeeerrrryyyy fangirly, but when you're at a concert for SHINee you obviously go crazy.

     I waited in line like everyone else as I waited for my turn to talk to all the SHINee members. I was going to give Onew this bracelet Jinki gave me, because he said it was for the person he loved....and since he isn't here why not give it to the person I now love? Right? I walked up and met Flaming Charisma Minho, who's voice was so deep and y, I met Almighty Key, who was nicer in person than I expected, I met The Makanae Taemin and Bling Bling Jonghyun, both captured my heart with their voices and smiles. Lastly, I approached Onew. Upclose he looked so much like Jinki. I smiled at him shyly as he asked me for my name, and if I brought him chicken.

     "My Name is Hanie, and I didn't bring chicken..." he frowned playfully at this, "but I did bring this bracelet. Its to give to the man you thee...being you." I laughed and smiled as I handed it to him. He took it and stared at it.

     "Thanks! Now its for the man you love you say....wait." He looked up at me confused. " Miss what did you say your name was?" He asked me. Confusingly I replied.

     "My name is Kim Nanie....why? Do you not like the gift?" I pouted. He shook his head and looked from the bracelet back to me.

     "No...I love it....its just, Hanie I thought I told you to hold on to this? What, you don't love me anymore?" He gave me a childish and goofy grin that seemed too familiar. I gasped and stepped back, covering my mouth with my hands.

     "J-Jinki!" I half yelled, catching the attention of everyone in the room. Jonghyun poked Onew.

     "Jinki you know her or something?" He asked. Onew smiled and nodded.

     "Nanie~ I missed you. " Then he stepped out from behind the table and walked up to me, and took me in a strong hug, but full of love. He whispered in my ear just for me to hear, and I wouldn't have had it any other way. "I never thought I'd see you again...Nanie I love you so much." His hold on me tightened and I pulled back a little so I could see his face.

     "Jinki...." I whispered. He pulled me close and kissed me, cameras flashing and girls screaming at this sudden display of affection. I blushed and touched my lips with my fingers. He laughed and turned to the crowd.

     "This is my girlfriend. We've been secretly 'dating' since our parents set us up when we were little." He lied. I just stared at him.

     "Jinki I didn't know-"

     "Didn't know what? That I would remember the one girl who didn't make fun of my chicken grease stains when we were little? Of course I do," he made a thumbs-up sign. "Of course i do! Because I'm Onew."

     I rolled my eyes at his silliness and kissed him on the cheek. Onew and I ended up dating that very week, and it was actually accepted by his fans. I guess sometimes what you least expect can become the best moment of your life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END!! LOL I had a bit of a hard time for this when Onew's part came around because he isn't my bias in SHINee, but I had fun nonetheless lol I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! AND THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND APPLYING!!!

KEEP APPLYING!!!