Heart Breaking News Leads To Final Goodbyes- Doojoon (SEQUAL)

Cute Oneshot scenes

Here is my 3rdor 2nd IDR one-shot yayyy lol can you tell how much free time I have? Hhahah. Thanks everyone for applying! Im really happy when I get emails and see the comments all you guys post. I never imagined how cool this would be hahah. Heres my next one-shot and I hope you enjoy it! Its for one of my 2nd appliers XDDD that also makes me happy!! I love you all ^^ sprry for the wait!! ALSO MY GREAT FRIEND IS UPLOADING A FANFIC SOON AND LOOK FORWARD TO IT....ITS SHINEE LOLOL YAYYYYY

Kim Jenny x Doojoon (BooJen)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Doojoon and I were sitting on the couch at my house, watching tv. It had been two wonderful years since that meorable Valentines day. We were turning into a better couple day bby day- not that we were ever a bad one. I looked up at him, and he seemed like he was thinking hard on something. I poked his cheek, snapping him out of whatever was going on in that head of his.

     "Doojoon? You okay?" I asked him, he looked at me confused, but then smiled warmly.

     "I'm fine....just things have been on my mind." He said, I sat up and looked at him.

     "What type of things?" I tilted my head. Doojoon sighed at patted my cheek.

     "Nothing Jen, don't worry. You'll find out soon probably." I raised an eyebrow.

     "Well yeah I am, because you're telling me. Now." I demanded.He looked at me with sad eyes. I felt like I would regret this...

     "Jen, I didn't want to tell you yet...but Im leaving." He said it. I didn't understand, well no, more like I didn't want to understand.

     "Leaving? Like on a camping trip."

     "Moving."

     "When?"

     "Next week." That shut me up. I starred at him, tears starting to form. Doojoon rolled his eyes and reached out to hug me. "Jennifer its gunna be fine! I just found out last night-"

      "Fine? Doojoon it wont be fine!" I yelled, standing up and throwing a pillow onto the ground. "I don't want to break up with you!" He frowned at me apologetically.

      "Jen, we don't have to break up...we can just meet up with eachother some times." He said.

      "How far away?" I asked the question, the question whose answer I didn't want to hear.

      "It would take about....8 hours to get from here to there..." it was barely a whisper as he said it. I covered my mouth, the tears starting to fall. Doojoon looked at me like this was breaking his heart. He took me in a hug and held me close. I realized that I wouldn't be able to be this close to him real soon.

     -------------------------------A few days later--------------------------------------

     Doojoon's parents cleared everything up. They were moving south, and it would indeed take about 8 hours to get to their new home. They had a change in business, so it made them have to sell their house. I knew I was being selfish for wanting Doojoon to stay, but I couldn't imagine life without him. We had been dating for over 3 years now, and everyday I hoped I could see him. I imagined my life to be of me and him....I wished for marriage too sometimes. I didn't want him too go, but if it meant he could live a nice life and not go into debt.....then Im okay with it.

     "Yah~ Jen!" Cyndie said as she waved her hand in front of my face. I looked up at her. "Hon, you need to snap out of it! You're thinking of Doojoon?" She asked me. I sighed and nodded. Cyndie was my best friend, and currently Kevin's boyfriend. Kevin and I were ex-boyfriends, so it was a bit awkward for me, but I was happy for them.

     "I'm sorry, just I can't imagine a world without Doojoon." I whispered as I looked down at my hands. Cyndie rolled her eyes.

     "Oh c'mon Jen! Its not like he's dying or something. You can still see him." She mentioned. That was true, but it wasn't enough.

     "You think he'll leave me fro someone else?" I aske her, causing her to frown. She sat down next to me and hugged me.

     "Why would anyone leave you? You're awesome Jen, and if Doojoon leaves you then he's got a beating coming his way." She said as she made a pose to show off her 'muscles'. I laughed and patted her shoulder.

     "Thanks Cyndie." I said, and as I did my phone began to ring. I picked it up and smiled when I saw Doojoon's name.

     "Jenny?" I laughed and smiled.

     "Doojoon?" I playfully joked. I frowned when Doojoon didn't say anything. "Whats wrong?" I asked him. I heard him sigh.

     "Bad news...." Cyndie put her ear up to the phone to listen in on the conersation.

     "Okay, what?"

     "I'm leaving sooner than I htought." He said, gaining gasp from Cyndi and I.

     "Doojoon....how...soon?" I asked, dreading his next words.

     "Tomorrow night." Cyndie jumped back and coered with her hands out of shock. I did nothing. I just stayed how I was, and dropped the phone. I could hear Doojoon's voice calling to me, but I didn't answer.

      Doojoon was goin to leave...tomorrow?

     -----------------------------------The next day---------------------------

     I dressed up in my favorite purple dress. Doojoon had always loved it, and I was smiling as I looked at myself in the mirror. I knew I should be sad that he was leaving tonight, but I was going to go on a day date with him! We hadn't gone out in a few weeks so obviously I was excited! I ran out side to wait for Doojoon to pick me up, but I was surprised to seem him already there leaning on the fence. He waved to me like it was any other day. I was happy for that, because it made it feel like this wasn't going to end....like he wouldn't be leaving my life in a few hours.

     "Ready beautiful?" He asked me with a goofy smile. I laughed and nodded, intertwining our fingers together as we walked hand in hand into th etown.

     "So what are we going to do now? I can't think of anything because I feel like we have no time." I frowned. He laughed and ulled me close.

     "We have about 10 hours! And what we're going to do is make memories." He said with a smile that warmed my heart. I'd miss that smile of his, but why not make the last few hours left mean  something? I smiled back at him and kissed him.

     "You know what I'm thinking?" I asked him with a smirk. He pulled out a camera from his pocket.

     "Pictures?"

     "Pictures!" I yelled and I dragged him along as we ran into the busy area to make th elast few hours count.

     -----------------MANY PICTURES AND A FEW HOURS LATER-----------------------------------

     "God, Im beat!" Doojoon exclaimed as we sat down on a park bench. I smiled at him.

     "We got some pretty cool pictures too!" I agreed, looking at them all.

     "Hey jenny?" He asked me. I looked up, and he pushed a box into my hands.

     "Whats...."

     "You'll undersand when you open it." He said. I looked at the box puzzeled, and began to open it. Inside were a few chocolates with purple hearts.

     "They're like when you asked me out..."

     "Well we are on the same bench." He told me. I looked and sure enough eh was right. Just think, a few years ago I was sitting here with this man...and he asked me to be his girlfriend."Open them." He pointed to the chocolates. I knew thsi routine.

     Inside the first chocolate was a note that read:

     'Jenny, will you forgive me?'

     The next one read:

     'I'm sorry for the short notice.'

     Cute, and yes I forgave him.

     'But if I could I would never leave you'

     'Just answer me this:'

     A question? Wow so many chocolates...did he write a letter or something? haah

     'Jenny Kim, when I return' 

     When he returns...?

     'will you do me the honor'

      I prayed on what the next one said...

     'of becoming my wife?'

     My eyes widened at the last part. I looked up at Doojoon who was jsut smiling.

     "So what'll it be?" He asked me.

    "YES YOU IDIOT!" I yelled as I tackle hugged him. He returned the hug and whispered in my ear.

    "Goodbye Jen." He whispered.

   "Goodbye Doojoon." I replied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END finally I finished this, because I had such a major writers block!! Plus im out of it so sorry for any mistakes lol I hope you liked it I feel bad this wasnt my best work TT-TT

thanks to my subscribers and appliers

KKEP APPLYING