GENRE: Lovely Meetings- Cheon Doong (THUNDER)

Cute Oneshot scenes

Hey guys~ I'm really bored so I thought I would write another one-shot since I have time hahah. This is one I will HAPPILY WRITE!! Lol THUNDER <333333333 MY 2ND FAVORITE IN MBLAQ BEST BAND EVER. Hahahah okay well anyway, ahem, I hope you like it. This was a very different plot idea and so In excited to write it- just hope I did it how you planned ^^ thanks for sending me a link of wheat you wanted the ladder to look like http://www.putnamrollingladder.com/images/roll1.jpg also, because that helped me write it more. I love thunder and this Idea and I hope you'll enjoy reading it!!

Thunder(Cheon Doong) x Kwon Hae Ja

I stamped the last of the giant pile of books. A sigh escaped my lips as I turned and looked out of the tall window. The rain was beating against the glass, breaking the quiet peaceful silence of the library. I work here part-time, because its a decent pay, and I always loved to read. Plus it gives me time to think...the quiet is like a blanket that makes you feel safe. It was late at night, and closing time was in about an hour. Not many people were here, except the usual business man reading the newspaper, and scattered teens looking for research. It was the perfect way to end the night, one with out much work.

I picked up the giant stack of books I had finished stamping, and kept them steady with my chin. I walked out from behind the desk and started to walk to the shelves that they were assigned to. As I did, the bell rang, signaling another person was entering the library. I looked up and dropped a few books.

“Augh!” I exclaimed- quietly- and knelt down to put all the books down by the shelve. I would get them after helping this guy. I smiled at him and walked back to my desk. When he walked up I noticed just how strange he looked. He was very tall, skinny, and was wearing a black goodie. I could see his face, it was cute, yet handsome. I smiled at him as he took off his hood. His hair was wet from the rain, making his eyes brighter.

“Excuse me...” He began.

“Hmm?”

“Books...I need some.” I nodded.

“Yeah most people do when they come to a library....” I smiled, and he chuckled at that. At least I knew he wasn't some phys co.

“True, um...so can you help me find them? Many libraries don't have them you see.” I pondered that, but nodded.

“What do you need?” As he talked to me about books, I was surprised. Wow he did really want strange books. They were the type that were big, full of information, and only smart people could handle. I walked out from behind the desk and told him I'd be right back.

“I can come with you!” He sated with a shy smile. I nodded, not really caring because I new I didn't need the help. We walked side-by-side down aisles, books surrounding us. The boy was astonished by the number of books, but I just scanned the shelves for what he needed.

“Whats your name?” I asked, trying to rid the scene of awkwardness. I took down some books to see if they were what he was looking for.

“Thunder.” I looked up at this, and looked over at him.

“T-thunder? Hahaha.” I started to laugh, but was shh-ed by a random man.

“Well not really, my friends call me that. Its Cheon Doong.” I smiled, interesting nickname.

“Cute, I don't have a nickname.” Thunder nodded, and I found on of his books. We continued to walk, and I had to keep up with Thunder because of his long legs.

“You're nickname can be library girl.” He chuckled, his voice sounding different when he did. “Whats your name by the way?” He asked me. He took the book from my hand so he could carry it for me.

“Hae Ja. Kwon Hae Ja.” I looked up at him, and he mouthed my name and sounded it out.

“Pretty, so Ja-Ja?” He gave me a questioning look that caused me to laugh. He didn't look like the serious type, which was funny when he tried to act it.

“Sure, I guess. You can call me that.” Thunder nodded approvingly, and we continued to walk.

“Wow you want weird books, I'm surprised I even found one.” I laughed, and Thunder looked down and blushed.

“Its my friends, they want me to learn fashion and stuff. Plus I want to practice English. They are making me find the weirdest books.” I watched as Thunder talked, and I noticed he smiled when he talked about his friends. I stopped in the English section, and picked up a dictionary sized book. It had English stories, dictionaries, essays, letter, you name it! It was like a college class book almost. It was heavy, and when I couldn't reach it, Thunder walked up from behind me and reached up. “I got it.” He whispered shyly as he got close to me and reached his arm up and brushed my hand, grabbing the large book. He pulled it down and handed it too me, I blushed. Wow he was really close, I could feel his skinny body against mine. It was like he was hugging me, I could feel his breath on my n-

“Thanks.” I quickly side stepped out of the way and looked at the book. “Found it~ one more to go, Thunder.” I smiled and Thunder laughed and nodded. We walked to the back aisle, the one where all the important big books are up really high. I sighed as I walked up to the ladder.

“Whats this?” Thunder asked, “Do you really have to go all the way up there?” He asked me, pointing to the top of the ladder. I nodded and shrugged.

“Its my job, oh well. I handed him the book so my hands were free to climb. I started up the small ladder, Thunder's calm face turning into worry. Instead of just going up the next step, I just tried to reach for the book, and when I stretched my arm out...I heard squeak. My foot slid off the ladder's step and I felt my self fall of the ladder completely.

“Hae Ja!” Thunder yelled, moving up to the ladder, and catching me before I hit the ground. I didn't yell because of the shock, but I covered my mouth when I realized I was in Thunder's skinny arms bridal style.

“S-sorry I'll get your book.” I tried to get out of his hands, but he tightened his hold and stepped away from the ladder.

“I don't need the book, its fine.” He gave me a reassuring smile. He set me down gently.

“You're a real gentleman.” I smiled, causing Thunder to blush and look away. “How are you so strong? You didn’t seem like the type...”

“Yoga.” He stated like it was no big deal. I laughed, and we crouched down and each picked up a book.

“You sure you don't want to get the book?” He just shook his head.

“I'd rather you not die from getting it.” He chuckled, and we walked back to the front desk. I sighed as I stamped the books and slid them across the desk. Thunder's hand brushed mine when he took them from me. I blushed slightly, but just shrugged it off.

“Two weeks~ and if its late you owe-”

“If its late I'll be the one to limb the ladder.” He smirked and pointed out. I laughed and nodded.

“Deal.” Thunder tapped the desk and held both books under his arm.

“See you in two weeks Library girl.” He smiled as he slid his hood on and turned towards the door. I watched as he walked away.

“Its Ja-Ja to you!” I called to him, he didn't turn around, but just gave a thumbs up and walked out the sliding doors. I watched his figure disappear in the rain, or more like blend in with the dark night. A strange boy, but definitely one I would 'check out' not caring if I had to pay the late fee. I laughed, and went to stamp more books. It would be a long two weeks.

ENNNNNDDDDD LOL I really liked writing this because, well, THUNDER IS ADORABLE. Hhahah I know its a first meeting but I had to make it more lovey dovey hahah I hope you liked it and thanks for applying! Almost caught up haha

ALMOST THEREEEEE