Two Words: Pure Heaven- Changmin(SEQUEL)

Cute Oneshot scenes

 Okay so this is the next one-shot Im writing while on hiatus lol its a sequal so don't get confused everyone hahah I hope you enjoy it!! I like writing this couple because it reminds me of my first few one-shots!!!!

Cho Joanna x Changmin

---------------FLASH BACK-----------------

"Didn't you ever think of just confessing this way?!?" I stopped and she pulled me down to her and kissed me with passion. My eyes widened as she kissed me. Did she....love me too? She pulled away and smiled.

"Changmin you're really an idiot aren't you? I've loved you forever! Do you think I'd call you all the time if I didn't?" She said. I laughed and kissed her.

"Who cares! I'm to happy to think of the past. Joanna lets start over." I said. She nodded.

"This time you have to call me, seeing I'm you're girlfriend." She laughed. "We'll be together forever Changmin." She smiled, and I held up my pinky.

"Promise?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Promise~" She said as she linked her pinky with mine.

 

---------------END OF FLASHBACK-------------------

“Changmin~ what are you thinking about??” I snapped out of it and looked up to see Joanna pouting. I chuckled and looked down at my smoothie I was drinking. When I looked back up at her she was still starring at me.

“Nothing! I was...just thinking about how lucky I am to have you, Joanna. Its been over a month and I'm still in shock you liked me all this time.” She laughed and took a sip of her smoothie.

Joanna and I have been dating for almost 6 weeks, and everyday I thought of that moment after the fan meeting when I held her in my arms after years. I felt like I died and went to heaven...and now that I'm actually with her I feel like maybe I have.

Now there have been problems in this relationship. Because of my being in one of- or the- most popular group of Korea, my fans have been crazy. They stopped cheering for me when I sang, sent bad messages to Joanna, and many have left our fan club. It hurt me to know my group was been effected by this, and I feel selfish that I find myself caring less the more I'm with her. I want us to be a normal couple, but it doesn't work when my fans....hate this.

“Changmin, you're thinking about your fans aren't you?” Joanna asked me. I looked up and gave her a sad smiled.

“Yes~” I began, “I just don't know what I should do. I already announced our relationship to the public, and I'm happy....its just I hate that so many people don't like us. Now you could get hurt by some crazy fan, Joanna.” I said as I reached of the table and took her hand. She sighed and smiled.

“Changmin, the real fans will understand. And its already starting to get better! I'm not being followed as much by paparazzi, and you aren't getting angry fan mail! People will accept us soon.” She told me as she picked up my hand and kissed it. I chuckled and finished my smoothie.

“Lets go.” She looked up at me as I took my hand back and stood up.

“What? Where to?”

“Lets go, to the studio. I have a schedule soon.” I replied, grabbing her hand and leading her out of the cafe. I looked back at her as we walked to the car. Whats this? She looks scared....my heart hurt when I saw her face....she lied. All of this really was eating at her.

----------------AT THE STUDIO-----------------------

“Changmin! Is this your girlfriend I read so much about?” The host for the show I was to appear on asked as he walked up to Joanna and I. I nodded and squeezed Joanna's hand, smiling at her.

“Mr. Choi this is Joanna Cho my girlfriend. I just wanted to bring her here to see what it is like to be on one of these variety shows.” I replied, bowing curiously. Mr.Choi smiled and gave Joanna a hug.

“Amazing! You're lucky miss Cho! This boy is probably one of the sweetest I have ever met. I know, how about you come on during our love topic of the show!” He offered. I quickly looked at Joanna with a worried look. She was shaking her head.

“No, no of course not! You don't have to do anything like that.” She gave a smile, the one I knew was fake. I sighed and looked back to Mr.Choi.

“I don't think that would be a good idea, sir. Joanna here isn't really used to the publicity yet.” I gave him a apologetic smile, and he nodded understandingly.

“It's fine. We WILL be mentioning you though! Its, like, needed. Ha, don't worry Miss Cho we will make sure you are safe from any crazed fans.” At that, Joanna smiled, and we left.

“Such a nice man.” She said as I led her to the room where she could watch, but out of harms way. I was right about to walk out the door, when I turned.

“Joanna....” She looked up at me, and I swiftly walked over, leaned down, and sealed her lips with a soft kiss. We rarely got to kiss, because the fans would get angry, so I was happy I could do this little thing for her. When I pulled away she was blushing slightly.

“That was nice.” I laughed and ruffled her hair.

“So cute~ I'll see you later okay? I'll be thinking of you the whole time- oh and when I do this, “ I winked, “ You'll know I'm talking to you only. Okay?” I asked her, earning a happy nod. I laughed and kissed her on the cheek as I left to go record the show.

------------------ON SET---------------------------------

“So Changmin, your girlfriend is here tonight with us right?” Mr. Choi asked from his spot behind his desk. I smiled at the thought of Joanna, and nodded. The crowd was a bit silent, but I was unbearably happy when I heard many cheers. I turned to the crowd and bowed slightly and waved.

“Yes, she is here...but she is afraid of the bad publicity I will get- so she decided to stay in a closed off part of the set.” I said as I winked at the camera. All the fans squealed with delight, but I knew that the wink was only for my girl.

“I see! So how is it between you two?” He asked me. I pondered that, and gained some laughter.

“Two words: Pure heaven.” I smiled happily and gained the 'awwww's from all of the ladies in the audience, as well as the ones on the set with me.

“Anything you would like to say about your relationship?” Mr.Choi asked me. I thought about it, and nodded.

“Yes...I want to say that this has been the best 6 weeks of my life, but also the worst.” This raised a lot of confusion. “I love my girlfriend very much, but I hate having to be sent hate mail, lose fans, and cause the most important girl in my life right now harm. Its been very hard and I hate that it wont stop until I break up with her...” Right then sad music started to play, and many people 'awww'ed again. I smiled sadly and nodded.

“CAHNGMIN, WE LOVE YOU! CHANGMIN, WE LOVE YOU!” The crowd cheered after the music stopped. I was surprised, and I couldn't help but tear up. I wiped away a tear that began to fall down my cheek.

“Awwww Changminnie! Its okay! We here wish you and Miss Cho a happy and healthy relationship. Right everyone?” With Mr. Choi's sudden outburst, the crowd screamed a bunch of yeses in response. I couldn't believe it, it was finally coming to an end.

---------3 YEARS LATER------------------------------

It had been a few years since the day on that show. I had broken off my contract, but was still a popular singer. Joanna and I were as happy as ever, and she even agreed to appear on the same variety show where everyone accepted us. The hate mail had stopped, and people even began to see us as their favorite couples. They wrote fan fictions of us getting married(*cough*like me*cough*), made YouTube videos, and who knows what else. It was truly how I had described it 3 years ago. Pure Heaven.

“Changmin, hunny, what did you call me down here for?” Joanna called as she walked down the stairs of our small house we bought. We had been living with each other for almost a year now, and it made me smile just at the thought of waking up next to her.

“Joanna...come here.” I told her, my arms widening. She walked over confused and I took her in a warm hug. I whispered in her ear as I took in the feeling of her in my arms. “Joanna...I love you.” I whispered, I could tell she was smiling. I felt her arms tighten around me.

“Changmin, I love you too. But why did you call me down here....” She trailed off as I pulled back a bit from the hug, and held up a small. Velvet. Box. “Changmin...is this..”

“Joanna, I mean it when I say I love you. Its not hard for me to say...because I've been wishing to say it ever since we met back when we were little. I know I never kept our promise, but I promise to love you for the rest of our lives. Just as long,” I opened up the box with one hand, and held her hand up with my other one. She gasped at the diamond ring, and then looked at me. “as you promise me, that you will put up with me.” I chuckled and gave her a smile. That smile wouldn't be for any fans, from now on I would only smile at her. Only look at her. Only love her.

“Changmin...yes...” She cried, shakily holding out her hand as she covered . I smiled at her silliness, and took the ring out of the box. I swiftly slid the ring onto her ring finger. It was a perfect fit. I looked up at her, and she jumped into my arms, wrapping her arms around my neck.

“I love you.” She whispered quietly as she cried. I smiled and pulled back. I held up my pinkie, for what seemed like the millionth time in my life.

“Promise?” She looked at my finger and laughed, but happily connected hers with mine. She looked up at me and kissed me.

“Promise.”

Pure.

Heaven.

ENNNNNNNNNNDDDDDD hahah okay can I just say that this is like my favorite couple? I liked writing this at the beginning and I like it now hahah I hope you enjoyed it...and I KNOW I USED THE PROMISE LINE over n over but I think its is too cute to pass up!!!

thanks TO MY SUBSCRIBERS AND APPLIERS!!!

one down lol

NEW YEARS IN LIKE AN HOUR