Valentines Day Means More With You- DooJoon (FT. KiKwang& Kevin)

Cute Oneshot scenes

Hey hey all~ lol I wrote so many oneshots the other day that I'm running out lol. This is a fanfic with Doojoon as the main character, but also KiKwang (brother) and Kevin from U-KISS (ex BF) .

I hope you like it! I had an idea and I hope it fits whatever you wanted ^^ sorry for asking you all those questions and causing you to have to wait longer and longer for the one-shot lol ENJOY!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Just the mention of his name forms a smile on my face. DooJoon was my talkative funny crazy, but sweet, boyfriend. The day where he asked me out after years of our friendship (that started out when we were really little) is still burned in my mind. I sat at my kitchen table taking out chocolate mixes for this upcoming Valentines Day, the moment playing in my mind.

     ----------FLASHBACK A YEAR----------

     "Doojoon! Hey, I wanted to know if you and the others were coming over again tonight?" I asked him with a  cheery smile. We had been friends for years, and mostly every Friday night he and our other friends would chill at my place.

     "Umm...well Dongwoon is sick again, and Yoseob was bugging me to come over to his house tonight. I'm sorry Jenny.... maybe tomorrow we can spend the whole day together?" He smiled at me, and I couldn't help but return one. Of course he would go where ever Yoseob went, I thought, those two were insuperable ever since Yoseob moved here last year.

     "S-sure...but tomorrow's Valentines day." I slightly blushed. He chuckled and patted my cheek.

     "I know it is, pabo. We'll spend it together. I'll make you chocolate too, I know how much you love it." He smiled and turned to go, and I just stood there blushing. Doojoon was the best guy in the world. He was like a god to me, not caring about my tomboy-style, or icy cold personality. Now that I think about it...Doojoon was the one to change my ice- personality. I laughed out loud, happy that he had so much power over my feelings. Doojoon you need to stop this! You're making me fall in love with my best friend.

       The next day, I ended up spending my whole Valentine's Day with Doojoon. No Yoseob, no Dongwoon, none of the others came. He had made me chocolates, wrapped in purple paper instead of pink (I disliked that color despite being a girl). It was getting late and we were sitting on a park bench. The chocolates had been eaten, pictures had been taken, and fun filled my whole day. Doojoon looked at me, his eyes meeting mine.

     "Jen, I'm sorry we couldn't hang yesterday...but I was too busy/" He said, breaking the silence. I nodded.

     "I already know Doojoon~ you were helping Yoseob and the others with Dongwoon." I smiled at him reassuringly, and looked down at my phone to focus on my Tetris game I had started. He chuckled to him self and I heard him taking something out of his bag he had been carrying around all day.

     "No, I lied." This made me look up at him to see him carrying more chocolates. "I was busy making those chocolates, and these ones." He held up 3 heart chocolates with my name on each in purple writing. I blushed slightly and took the chocolates.

     "You lied? Ha, why not tell me you were just baking? I would've helped." I said.

     "Well if you helped me, that would ruin the surprise..." I looked at him and then the chocolates I was holding.

     "Surprise?"

     "Eat the chocolates," he smiled, and took them putting them in a different order than I had held them.

     "Um...okay?" I bit into the first one to find a piece of paper in it like a fortune cookie. I coughed and looked at him confused. He just anxiously motioned to the paper. "You're so weird~" I laughed and read the paper.

     -Jenny, will you

     I opened the next chocolate to find another piece of paper.

      -do me the honor

     Lastly I opened the last chocolate and read the last paper, shocked at what it said.

     -of being my girlfriend?

      I looked up at Doojoon to see a goofy grin on his face as he watched me.

     "Well?" He asked me as he tilted his head. I stared and he just laughed. "Jenny Lee will you go out with me?"

     "Y-yes!" I yelled with a giant smile. Doojoon laughed and kissed my cheek.

     "Happy Valentine's Day Jen."

     ------------------------------------END OF FLASHBACK-------------------------------------

     I still blush every time I thought of that one day, the one day where he stole my heart. My phone rang then, and I was disappointed when I saw it was Kevin Woo, my ex-boyfriend.

     "Hello?" I asked bored.

     "Jenny~ I wanted to say happy early Valentines Day! I don't know if you're free but want to come over tomorrow and spend it with me?" He asked sweetly. This boy was so feminine it made me wonder why a girl like me had dated him. I sigh and shook my head, although he wouldn't be able to see me.

     "Kevin, I thought I told you we're over? We broke up over a year ago, remember? You dumped me so you could go to the states?" I reminded him. The other line was silent for a minute, but the Kevin spoke up.

     "I know, Jen, but I had to leave you to go to America! I came back for you though..." He said, I felt bad at that part, because Kevin DID come back for me...just I was with Doojoon by then.

     "Kev, I'm really sorry but I'm dating Doojoon now. It wont work. Bye-"

     "I get it....happy Valentines Day Jen-jen." He said before I could finish. I felt bad when he said my pet name he had given me.

      "Happy Valentines Day Kevin. I'm sorry, for everything, bye~" I hung up and sighed. Doojoon where were you? Come over soon and make me feel better!

      'KNOCK KNOCK!' I looked up at the front door when I heard someone knocking. Wow if that was Doojoon what perfect timing. I smiled and rand to the door, opening it with my hopes high. Sure enough Doojoon stood there with more chocolate mix.

     "Sorry I'm late~ I thought I'd get more mix." He said as I let him in. He leaned down and kissed me on the lips, which made me crazy. I smiled and led him to the kitchen.

     We spent hours cooking and messing around, Doojoon almost starting a fire, typical, but we eventually made a couple batches of chocolates for our friends.

     "Finally!" I exhaled as I plopped down in a chair, Doojoon as well.

     "Tired?" He asked me, I nodded. He stood up and picked me up bridal style.

     "Yah! Doojoon! Put me down!" I laughed as he brought me over to the couch.

     "Let me think about it. NO!" He said with a smile. He was too funny, it made me love him even more. We lay on the couch, snuggling as he fed me a piece of chocolate.

     "Theres no paper in these right? I don't want to choke." I joked with him, his head flew back as he let a loud laugh out, remembering that one day a year ago.

     "No, and hey! I thought that was very charming." He cooed. I smiled and kissed him on the lips.

     "I sure was." I snuggled up to him. He was so warm as he took me into a hug.

     We stayed that way for a while, until we were interrupted by my annoying little brother KIKWANG!

     "YAH! UNNIE! HYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THATS GROSS! PDA MUCH?" He yelled at us from behind the couch.

     "KiKwang shut up~" We both said, and he ran out of the house yelling.

     "I'M TELLING YOSEOB-HYUNG THAT YOU SAID THAT!" With that he was gone, and I half expected Doojoon to run out worried. Surprisingly he didn't.

     "You're not running to Yoseob?" I asked, he looked down at me and gave a sweet small smile.

     "Nah, let him. Yoseob is as important as you Jen. Happy Valentines Day~" He said as he leaned down and kissed me, his lips tasting like sweet chocolate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END!! Hahah I forgot to put Kikwang in there, so I made him spastically enter/leave the story lol. Thanks fro applying and I hope it was as good as you hoped!! Thanks for subscribing

KEEP APPLYING!!