Believe In Yourself-Kim Hyun Joong (FINAL CH.)

Cute Oneshot scenes

PLEASE READ OR ELSE I'LL CRY!!!

Finally the day has come, where I am writing my final one-shot. Its been really nice time and I cant wait to open up and other cute one-shot story later in the year ^^ now don't think I wont be active anymore, there is still much more cute to come! I am writing a Nichkhun story, which will be based off a cute one shot so you can tell Ill make it cute :) thanks for staying loving and caring, and subscribing and commenting, and APPLYING MORE THAN ONCE XDDD I love you all and I hope you continue to watch what I write. Until then, here is the final one-shot for this story. And its with one of the cutest guys out of all KPOP THE HYUN JOONG!! LOL

Kim Hyunjoong x Anna

-------HYUNJOONG'S POV-------------

Throughout life, we learn many lessons. Don't judge a book by its cover, trust your friends, and always believe in yourself. In my perspective though, these were very hard to accept or learn. I've been rejected countless times, and because I wear my heart on my sleeve it....ends up hurting me in the long shot.

After going through hard times in life though, I achieved something that none of my high school class mates could dream of. I learned to trust myself, and became famous. Many people ask me about my past, and I always describe my hard life story to them. People see me as a role model, which just helps you believe in yourself more.

Despite being famous now, I still try to not wear my heart on my sleeve...or better yet, try not to fall in love so easily. Because of all the scars I received from being shut down, its made me look the other way. I don't try to fall in love....but things change.

--------FLASHBACK--------------

“Yah, Hyunjoong! I want you to come over here, and meet my good friend. SHE DECIDED TO MEET ME AFTER FOREVER!” Yoochun yelled from down the street. I looked up to see my good DBSK friends, and a girl hiding behind Jaejoong. I walked up to them, and smiled.

“Hey guys. Who is this?” I asked, and motioned for the girl to come out from behind the guys. She slowly did, and bowed. She looked up at me....and I felt my heart skip a beat.

“Hello, its nice to meet you Oppa! I'm Anna, Yoochun's old high school friend.” She gave a shy smile, and then looked back at the guys.

“You did fine! HyunJoong wont bite, Anna.” Changmin said. I smiled at her, feeling like a high school kid again. I stopped smiling, so I could look more cool and cold. She blushed and backed up.

“Are you okay?” She asked me, I blinked. Huh? The trick wasn't working on her....

“Hyunjoong here is a lady killer. He's always trying to be all cold and charismatic. Pfft~ good luck Hyung. Anna's different.” Well you got that right....I sighed, and showed her my smile again.

“Nice to meet you, Anna.” I held out my hand, and she smiled shaking it enthusiastically. I chuckled, and let go of her warm hand.

“Want to come with us to get some thing to treat, Hyung?” They asked. I looked at Anna, who smiled and nodded.

“You're welcome to!” She grinned. I sighed and nodded. We went out to eat, and the whole time I was thinking...

I need to be careful or else she'll make me crazy.

------------------END OF FLASHBACK-----------------

That was a year ago, and I still find myself looking at the picture of Anna and I on the first day we met.

“Boo!” I was pushed forward, by a light force. I smiled, and leaned back and looked up. Anna's smiling eyes were looking down at me, and I laughed.

“I'm so scared~” I joked, and patted the seat beside me. Anna sat down next to me, and leaned over to see what I was holding. Her eyebrows raised at the sight of the photo.

“You still have this?” She asked, I blushed slightly, and hid the photo in my pocket.

“I found it.” Lies.

“Oh, okay. I was gunna say, ha. I still remember that day though, you were interesting.” I looked over at her.

“And what am I now?” I smirked, wondering how she would answer that.

“Cute, but annoying~” She pinched my cheek and crossed her arms over her chest. I held my cheek where she had pinched it, and felt my insides going crazy. Why couldn't I just say the three words? Even if she did agree...I'm used to being shut down! I have thousands of girls that would want me- but no...she the only one.

“Ow, that hurt you know. Calling me cute wont change that either.” I added, pinching her side. She squirmed and laughed.

“STOP OW THAT TICKLED!” I stopped, shouldn't have said that Anna.

“Oh really? Then let me do it again!” I laughed, and started tickling her sides. We were laughing as she squirmed around on the couch, and I found my self hovering over her. This was like a scene I daydreamed about before. I'd tickle her and then....

She calmed down as I stopped, thinking about my daydream. She looked at me confused as our faces were inches apart. Our lips were....so close.

I slowly leaned down closer, so that my lips would touch hers.

“Hyunj-” She began, but I quieted her by making my lips touch hers. I could die right here.

I never kissed a girl that liked me back before, but as Anna pushed me off her, I knew that it must still be true. She was breathing heavily as she stood up and stared at me. She slowly brought her hand up to her lips.

“Why did you...”

“Anna I- I l-”

“No....I thought you didn't like me....we're friends...”

“Anna I'm sorry, but I do like you.” She starred at me and slowly shook her head. As she ran out of the room, and out the front door....I knew.

All hope of me being with the girl of my dreams...was over.

---------------------ONE WEEK LATER-------------------------

Anna would normally come over my house for dinner on Friday nights. Tonight was Friday. It was 7:30. I knew she wasn't coming.

“Hyunjoong how could you ruin your relationship? Friendship is better than love...”

“Is it really?” I jumped at the sound of Yoochun's voice. I looked over my shoulder to see him walk over.

“Breaking and entering now, are we?” I attempted to joke, but I sighed at my fail. Yoochun sat down next to me and patted my shoulder.

“Who cares about that. What I'm worried about is your heart. So whats this, the 100th girl to turn you down?” I sighed, not caring about numbers anymore.

“Who am I kidding, I shouldn't have assumed she like me more than a friend.” I whispered as I took a sip of my water I had on the table. Yoochun chuckled and nodded.

“True, you know what they say about assuming~” I glared at him, and he flipped up his palms. “Calm down tiger. All I'm saying is...it was a good idea to confess.”

“Why?”

“Because...even though you're afraid it will ruin your friendship, you try anyway. You try anyway, because its someone you really love, isn't it?” He told me, tilting his head. I took another sip of my drink, and thought about the 'wise words' Yoochun had to give.

“I do love her....and I want to tell her...”

“Then whats stopping you?” I nearly choked on my water at the sound of Anna's voice. I turned around to see her hiding in the doorway. I looked at Yoochun.

“Did she follow you?” He shook his head.

“No, more like made me come with her. She's been listening the entire time.” He winked at Anna, who just smiled and crossed her arms.

“I'm sorry I ran out, but I kept the promise of eating dinner right?”

“You're late.”

“You made it awkward to come.”

“How come, because I like you?”

“Because you confessed before I even got the chance to.” Both Yoochun and I's jaws dropped to the floor at those words. Did that mean that she...

“Anna you like Hyunjoong?” Yoochun asked. “I thought you ran out on him!” I nodded in agreement.

“I did,” She looked at me and gave a sad smile. “Because I was too overwhelmed. I never imagined you would like me even though I'm not famous.” She whispered and looked down at her feet.

“But I do,”

“Which is why I came back...” She took a step forward, and I stood up. Yoochun grabbed his coat and inched toward the door.

“I'll just give you love birds some time alone...” I didn't listen to him, I was to busy smiling like an idiot at the girl who was now in my arms.

“Where were we?” We both said at the same time. We met halfway, our lips molding together. It was perfect. She was perfect.

“See what happens when you believe in your self?” Anna whispered, as we took a breath, only to be pulled into each other's hold once again.

EEENNNDDDD!!! This was fun to write, it was hard because he is my bias but....I enjoyed it. I wanted to add a twist, it being the last one....and I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED IT!

*HOLDS UP MICROPHONE* I'd like to thank my subscribers, my appliers, my commenters, my silent readers, my BFF Blue_Ice for writing Heechul's one-shot, my BFF irishgal for being a good job (lol) and just I THANK EVERYONE FOR LOVING MY ONE-SHOTS!

Thanks again, and see you all back here for the next Cute One shot Scenes [apply!]!!!!!!!!!!

(check out my story too!!!)<333333333333333333333

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBx1gnaWL3Q&feature=related

~my goodbye song~