A Fated Meeting Mean Something Right?- Yoseob

Cute Oneshot scenes

So while I wait for my applicants who had a mess up to answer some questions I thought I'd write a one-shot for my friend who made me her CO-AUTHOR lol. She doesn't really have a KPOP Bias yet....and she didnt know who to pick...so she decided YOSEOB FROM B2ST would be the best choice? LOL random but here you go KT.

     Yang Yoseob x Kim Kae Ri

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     I never thought that I would meet a K-pop star. Sure I would still listen to their music, and sure I would go to concerts...but to meet a KPOP boy band member.... that was only in my dreams. One day though, I must had dreamed three times...because one day, I met him.

     My friend Mae Rae and I were walking around town, after school, to go shopping for what we were going to cook for our other friends. My friends and I were...enexperienced with boys, me especially. I still wasn't into dating, or even having a crush for that matter. Things have started to change day by day though I guess you could say? Ever since I became a fan of KPOP bands, not just for music, I felt like I was changing. Everyday Mae Rae would ask me if I wanted to be written in her fanfic she was obbsessed about. Of course I would say no, because...I didn't have a bias or anything.

     "Kae Ri! Yah are you even listening to me?" I snapped out of my deep thoughts to see Mae Rae waving her hand in front of my face. I nodded ingoring her. "Okay, so I was reading this article right? And it was about how Minho and Yoogeun shared Minho's birthday together and." She droned on about all her favorite idols, and I barely paid attention. Right then both Mae Rae and I stopped because of the sqeauling coming from a giant group of people down the road.

     "Whats that you think?" I asked, scrutinizing the group of girls taking pictures of someone.

     "Foriener perhaps? I think I see some blonde going on....oh! PERHAPS G-DRAGON?" She squealed and started to drag me over to teh group. I stopped her and shook my head.

     "Mae Rae we should leave the person be. I don't want to creep them out and have that be my first impression if it really is GD." I said to her. Mae Rae just stared at me like I was going nuts.

     "Kae Ri....ah whatever! I'll go look then!" She spastically ran off and I heard her screaming as I turned and started to walk towards a shop to buy some chicken fingers, I hadn't eaten lunch- oh maybe teh person is ONEW? I laughed, nahhhh. As I was walking I thought I could hear teh squeals getting closer to me. Bwoah? I began to turn around, but as I did a body collided with mine causing me to fall back.

     "Aish..." I said as I held my twisted ankel.

     "Oh my god I am so sorry!!" A voice said, I felt hands cover my own as the person looked at my ankel. I winced. "Are you okay?!" I looked up and stared at the boy who was talking to me. My heart started to spped up when I realized that I was staring at Yang Yoseob...the 'cutie' of B2ST! I nodded quickly, words unable to come out of my mouth. He frowned slightly. "Are you sure? You got to tell me! Where does it hurt?" He turned his head to see all the fans watching him. "Eh...C'mon! I look like a baby I know, heh, but I'm really strong!" He pointed to himself and gave a childish grin. He helped me up and made me get on his back for a piggyback ride. Finally I spoke up.

     "It-its okay! I don't need help O-oppa." I hesitantly said. He smiled.

     "Yoseob, call me yoseob ha ha. I'm Yoseob from B2ST! And don't mention it lets get you out of here." He picked me up and gave me a piggyback out of the way of the fans. I never had been this close to a boy whom I was nto related to, not to mention an idol! I blushed as he let me down.

     "Thankyou....for helping me." I whispered as he sat down next to me.

     "Ha, no problem! It was my fault anyway." I couldn't help but smile when he did too. This boy was different than I imagined.

     We sat there for a while, he helped bandage my ankel, and I got to know him. This moment was a dream it seemed like, but thankfully I wasn't dreaming. I was sitting with Yoseob...and he was only talking to me. I smiled.

     "What are you thinking?" He asked me?

     "I-I'm just surprised at how different you are in person then I expected." He nodded.

     "So thats what it was! I can't really say this is my true personality, just how I act infront of pretty girls." He said with a small blush.

     "Wait a second....pretty...ME?!?" I yelled, which earned me a few stares by the elders sitting by us. Yoeob laughed and nodded.

     "You're different than the fans Kae Ri. Don't think I'm being stuck up...but I'm surprised you didn't flock like the others. I saw you and you're one friend earlier, and I was going to ask you something, but I was bombarded. You're friend seemed excited to see me too!" He grinned. I smiled back and sighed.

     "Thats Mae Rae for you, she didn't care that I wanted you to have your privacy, so she ran off. Wait though...you said you saw me? And wanted to ask me something?" I tilted my head. He blushed and nodded.

     "Neh~ (lololol), I was gunna ask you if you were a fan of B2ST. Really though I meant 'are you a fan of me?' which if you were would have made my day. But, it seems like you don't know me." He sighed. I shook my head and waved my hands.

     "No! I like you a lot! B2ST hwaiting!" I said as I made a fist with my hand. He chuckled and pushed my fist onto my lap with his hand.

     "Okay, okay I get it. Calm down Kae Ri. I'm glad though...for some reason." Right then his phone started rigning. He p;icked it up and stood up as he listened to the person on teh other line. "Yes hyung? Oh really? I went to the wrong place then." He laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah yeah~ I'm coming. Tell DooJoon hyung to not get angry okay? Yeah by hyung." With that he hung up and sighed. He looked at me with a small frown. "I'm sorry, but the other members want me to go meet them....I can't stay to help you with your ankle." He apologized.

     "Its okay! I'll wait for Mae Rae to come. Go go! Tell teh other members I say hi though." I gave him a 'you better' look. He nodded.

     "I'll think about it. If I said hi then they would think that you like them more than me. And I can't have that." He winked and waved as he walked away. I watched him go, and rested my hand on my heart. It was beating rapidly from his words. It was wierd how I never felt this way before.

     "KIM KAE RI! JUST WHAT IN THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?" I heard Mae Rae yell from behind me. I turned to look at her, smiled, and then looked back in teh direction of which Yoseob walked off.

     "I was just figuring out who my bias is." I said with a small smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL ENNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDD there you go! I'm done writing for the night lol. I hope you enjoyed it even though you had no idea what you wanted KT lolol

KEEP APPLYING (AND ANSWER MY EMAILS!!!!!!!)