Three Words Can Go A long Way - T.O.P

Cute Oneshot scenes

Okay so this is the 2nd request I got that filled out the application XD and I hope you like it! Im happy you got it to me before I logged off!! Enjoy it KrAzY_K!!!! I hope I got T.O.P down Im not familliar with his personality as much as I wish lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      My style, my stage
so fresh, so clean
never falling, just ke-ke-keep it jumping
see her, get low
long fall fo’ sho’
she gon’ make it go bump bump bump
so let’s go ya’ll
we gon’ let it all out tonight girl
see the name T.O.P up and nice girl
everybody knows we up, they down
so let me see you shake shake that around'

     As the I watched T.O.P rapping to my favorite song by BIGBANG, I couldn't help but smile. They were good, of course I had to think that as a back up dancer, but as a dance I could say one thing: T.O.P is the lousiest dancer I've ever seen. I laughed lightly as I watched the boys finishing their singing lessons. They were calling all the backup dancers up onto the stage when I was stopped by SOL(Im sorry idrk who this is lol).

     "Excuse me miss....."

     "Miss Lee EunAe sir." I bowed slightly and he nodded.

     "Right, right. Well Miss Lee I was wondering if you could do me a favor." He asked me. I nodded obediently, because when you're in this situation you do NOT want ot let it go. "I was wondering, since you are obviously our best dancer, if you could help out one of the BIGBANG members to become...well good at dancing." I nodded already knowing who it was he was talking about.

    "So you want me to help out T.OP? Im sure I can do that." I gave a sweet smile happy to help, but this was going to be a lot of work.

-----TOP'S POV-----

     I watched as SOL walked away. 'Where is he going?' I thought, but quickly brushed it off. I stood in fron tof a mirror and practiced some moves i was going to need to learn for the next concert. Man this is not my type of thing. I heard a noise and looked at myself in the mirror. I saw someone standing about a foot behind me.

     "AH!" I exclaimed as I jumped back and turned to see a girl. "Jesus dont do that!" She just smiled and bounced her way over to where I was standing, her messy ponytail swaying with each step.

     "Sorry~ I just wanted to see how bad you were up close." She winked at me and sighed.

     "Can I ask why...you are here? Im sorry but fans aren't allowed in the practice room." I gave one of my small smiles that normally makes the girls swoon in a second, but she just stared.

     "Fan? No I'm your new teacher."

     "Teacher?"

     "Yes, teacher. SOL asked me to help you out....because no offense but you kinda ." She gave me a childish smile at me despite the words that just came out of . She clapped her hands together. "Are you ready? I may seem small and cute, but I'm not going to go easy on you because you're famous!" I just nodded at her as she motioned me over to her. 

---------------------------AFTER A LOT OF HARD WORK AND SERIOUSNESS LOL----------------------------

     I found out that this girl was named Lee EunAe, and was aparentally the best back up dancer we had- no scratch that I'm pretty sure shes the best dancer in the whole world. She made dancing look easy, and when I would try she would make me go through it real slowly so I could get every hand and foot movement in the dance. Time flied by with her, and before I knew it 3 hours had gone by of us dancing and talking during breaks. I never thought I would be the one to get to know my fans...or just people who worked for me.    

     "So you think I'll be able to get the moves down for the concert on Friday?" I asked her as I wiped the sweat off my forehead. She chugged her water as we sat with our backs against the mirror.

     "Mmm~ ahhh. Of course you'll get it!" She smiled at me. "You'll do way better than GD, Seunghyun." She said with long breaths. I probably worked her to death with all my mess ups.

     "Seunghyun? No just call me T.O.P, it'll make it easier haha." I said, she just shook her head.

     "Nahh, I think that its better to call you by you're name. The you'll know who is talking to you, plus T.O.Ps you're nickname for your fans. Im not a fan I'm jsut your teacher. Im different.

     "Well you got that right. Normally girls would kill to be in you're position." I thought out loud. She just laughed and nodded. She stood up and held her hand out to me; I took it in mine, smiling at how different it was than when with fans. I walked her out side and waved her off as she ran off into th night. 'Who knew that dancing could get this interesting?' I thought.

-----------------------------------3 weeks (and much more dance progression) later---------------------------EunAe's POV---------------

     I was surprised at how much T.O.P had improved over the last few weeks. I was proud of him as we danced up on stage. Normally when I was on stage I just focused on my work, but now I could help but glue my eyes to T.O.P as he danced. It was wierd...I was sad knowing that I was just like a fan, no difference at all.

     After the concert ended I was backstage cleaning my make up off like all teh other girls in the make up room. I looked up as I head squeals coming from the other girls.

     "EEEP ITS T.O.P good job you were great blah blah blah." I turned around to see T.O.P in the doorway looking straight at me. He nodded his head towards to door and I walked up to him.

     "Hey~ Can we go talk?" He asked me. I nodded and follwed him, the noise of the dissapointed girls fading.

     "Whats up? If its about you're dancing then let me just say, you were amazing." I smiled as we sat down on a bench outside.

     "Heh, no. I just needed fresh air and the other members were annoying me." He rolled his eyes. "Plus I just wanted to see you."

     "Really? I feel special." I sarcastically said as I impersonated a fangirl squeal. He laughed and shook his head.

     "Don't, It doesn't fit you Eun Ae." He smiled at me. After the time I had been spending with him, I had grown to like T.O.P's rare smile, it was nice.

    "Thanks. Haha, hey...I didn't tell but I want you to be the first to know." He raised an eyebrow as he stared at me confused.

     "What is it?" He asked me.

     "Um...nothing never mind." She smiled at me cutely and stood uppatting my head. "C'mon lets go out to celebrate. We can walk around and shop for stuff. Don't worry I'll make sure no fans see you.

     "Oh...okay?" He stood up and followed me. I frowned at myself when he wasn't looking. 'EunAe you're going to have to tell him you're leaving for France soon! You wont have much time....what will he say if you just are gone one day?'

-----TOP'S POV--------------

    I didn't really get why EunAe just changed her mind like that. Shes the fun bubbly open type, right? Then why not tell me whats on her mind? It bugged me inside that she couldn't talk to me. I don't know why but lately I had been waiting for her calls, feeling strange when she moved my body while dancing, how her smile made me feel like I never had before. It couldn't be that I'm fa-

     "Seunghyun! C'mon we're here! Look at how pretty it is at night." EunAe yelled at me from a stand down teh street. I smiled and rand over to her. We were in a part of town where not many kids lived. Most of the residents were parents or elders so I was safe here. Free from cameras, free from girls, free from other girls except the one I wanted to be with. EunAe stuck a toy rabbit in my face. "Isn't it cute? I'm gunna buy it and name it after you~ because its quiet like you, yet cute too." She giggled. I blushed slightly at her words. Normally I'm used to being called handsome/hot/cute...but AH this is wierd. I saw her take out her purse but I stopped her.

     "Here, let me buy it for you." I took it from her but she just snatched it out of my hands.

     "Thats okay! I'm fine with paying." She took out some money but I just took the bunny from her and held it up higher than she could reach as I took out my money.

     "Here sir, heres the money." I handed him the money as EunAe yelled and jumped up, but failing, to get the bunny.

     "Hahha, YAH! Choi Seunghyun! I'm serious give it!" She half yelled half laughed as I smirked down at her and watched her arms flailing. It was funny how she could make getting teased look like dancing.

     "I already payed! Yah calm down~" I grabbed her around the waist and held her up so she could reach it. I let her down and stopped laughing when I saw that she was hiding her blushing face behind the toy. Thats when I realized that I just something skinship related....with EUNAE! I blushed and turned away from her so she couldn't see my face. "S-sorry..."

     "Its fine....heh. Wow its late~ I'll see you tomorrow at practice! You better now be late you bunny!" She hit me on teh head with the toy and ran down the street. I let out a sigh as I saw her turn teh corner. God I'm stupid. Even for a girl like her, that still would be akward for anyone. But...I could help but have a smile on my face as I started walking home the opposite way.

--------------3 days later------------

     It was the day of my 'Goodbye stage' for our latest album, and I was sad because that meant that it was the last day with EunAe and I in the workplace. Of course I would be able to spend this break time with her, and she would even be able to help me with the new dances. I couldn't wait to get on stage, and know that I was going to be on stage with her.

     As we set up on stage, teh fans poured in and the whole concert was packed with screaming girls. I, however, could only think of one girl. The members and I ran up onto the stage to get ready for the first song, when I noticed something....EunAe wasn't there.....I looked around, but to no avail I couldn't find her. Th e music started and I had to stop my search to focus on giving my fans a good show. I was just hoping that she had a lot of make up on so I couldn't tell teh difference between all of the girls.

    When the concert finished I signed many autographs, but I ran backstage to the room where she would normally be.

     "Excuse me ladies....but where is Lee EunAe???" I asked them, but everyone was too busy squealing. One girl walked up to me with a shy look on her face.

     "EunAe didn't come tongiht. She wasn't going to be able to make it because her plane for France was leaving soon." My mouth dropped at these words.

     'FRANCE? SINCE WHEN WAS SHE GOING TO FRANCE?!?! WHY DIDN'T SHE TELL ME? DID SHE THINK SHE COULD JUST GET UP AND GO? THERE WAS SO MUCH WE HADN'T DONE! SO MUCH I...hadn't said......'

     I thanked her and ran out to my car and drove to the airport. I hit the steering wheel as I hit traffic.

     "DAMNIT! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!" I yelled as I let out a long breath. I pulled into the parking lot of the airport and sprinted into the airport. Luckily no fans stopped me and I was able to get to the are where EunAe should be. I yelled out to her.  "EUNAE! LEE EUNAE!!" I looked around for her, and saw her sitting in a seat with her headphones on. Of course she can't hear me, I frowned. I ran up to her and flicked her forehead. She looked up with a shocked and angry face, but it went away when she saw it was me.

     "Seunghyun....." She whispered as she removed her headphones.

     "'Hoe could you tell teh others but not me! You're going to FRANCE and you said nothing to me?" I exclaimed. She looked down.

     "I was going to tell you last time...but I changed my mind....then me had so much fun I could ruin it." I noticed she was holding the toy bunny I bought her close to her. I sighed and squatted down so I was at eye-level with her. I took her hands in mine, and looked her right in the eyes.

     "EunAe-ah~ You know how worried I was when you weren't at the concert? Don't you know how angry I was? Don't you know at all how I feel?! How long I've seen you as someone different than a fan, a teacher?" I asked her. She stared at me.

     "Seunghyun....I dont understand." I rolled my eyes.

     "You idiot! I love you!" I was shocked myself by teh words, but I knew it to be true. I leaned up and crashed my lips with hers. She kissed back and hugged me.

     "I'm sorry T.O.P." She cried as she hugged me.

     "Call me Seunghyun. Its music to my ears when you do." I whispered and kissed her again.

    Right then they called her plane for its departure. That was our final goodbye....but who knows how powerful love is? Maybe I'd see that girl that make me go crazy again one day.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So thats it!! I hope you liked it! It was longer than my first one but thats because I had to make it over a longer time-span hahah hopefully its good enough!!!

KEEP APPLYING