You Know You're Actually Pretty Cute- L.Joe

Cute Oneshot scenes

I had to skip over my last story because DUMB AFF DELETED IT WHILE I WAS WRITING IT 2 TIMES IN A F**KING ROW!!!!! LIKE WTF??!?!?! Ahem well so here is the next story while I calm down with the other one ^^; I hope you like it MADDI!!! We have the same name hahah I hope I write L.Joe well because IDRK him that well despite liking TEEN TOP. So here it is and thansk for applying!!!

Maddi x L.Joe

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     I go to a very high end school, and at this school there are very smrt- as well as good looking- people. Who would guess that these good looking people with knowledge would be rude? Not me. But who knows it could change right?

    My brother Junho and I go to the school Alvera High SChool which is for teh gifted and basically rich children. My brother is fairly popoular at this school, so I do meet a lot of people, but one person in particular I wish I had never met. Lee Byung Hun, or L.Joe as he is normally called, is the bad boy I met when Junho introduced us.

     ------------FLASHBACK--------------------------

     Junho walked me down the halls talking about his new best friend who was in the same class as him. He haad been talking about this guy non-stop, so I figured it would be worth to see, but man was I wring. I walked into the room and looked to see a blonde boy talking with Junho's usual friends. He looked up at Junho and smiled, but when he looked at me he frowned.

     "L.Joe this is my little sister, Maddi. Maddi this is my new friend I was telling you about." I gave him a sweet smile and bowed my head slightly.

     "Hello~ Junho told me all about you. I hope we can get along just as well!" I held out my hand to him but he just stared at it. He turned to Junho.

     "Junho I didn't know you were bringing your sister here." He said with a frown. Junho nodded.

    "Yeah sorry, hey Maddi L.Joe here isn't really good with girls- well getting to know them at least." I nodded, slightly hurt, but I understood. I frowned at him.

     "Looks like this wasn't worth my time~ All my time spent listening to how great you were." I put on a fake smile. "Well I guess things can be over exaggerated, right L.Joe?" I smirked and waved to Junho's friends. "Bbye boys~" I smiled cutely and walked out of the room.

      ----------END OF FLASHBACK-------------------------------

     That happened at the beginning of the year, and now it was already into Christmas break. I was excited to be with my friends, but that meant Junho would be with friends too. Friends aka L.Joe. Those two were insepperable! I would come home from school to see them already hanging out. Junho would always smile at me, but L.Joe always had a frown and something witty to say. It seemed like from teh very beginning we were meant to hate eachother.

    One day though, I was surprised to come home after going Christmas shopping to see L.Joe walking up the street from teh other way. 'Was he just getting here?' I thought. L.Joe saw me and gave a half hearted wave. I frowned as I stood at the front gate. He walked up to me and gave a fake smile.

    "Hello~" He said.

    "You can cut the crap Junho isn't with me." I replied to him, he laughed.

    "You know, Maddie, I'm not that mean. I'm actually very much like how your brother described me." He smiled, this time actually a nice smile. I was surprised, but didn't dare show it.

    "Oh really? Then why are you only nice to me when Junho isn't around?" I asked him. He shrugged and held out his hands.

    "Maybe because I just want to look cool infront of your brother? I don't want to hurt your feelings...but he thinks Im some hard core bad boy...and well I just want to keep that image. Here give me the bags." He said quietly. I looked up at him confused. He had a slight embarrased blush as he looked at me. I handed him a bag, but he ended up taking all of them.

   "L.Joe...you don't have too...." I said, but he just looked at me.

   "I want too! Just promise to keep my secret?" He winked as he walked to my front door, me following close behind. I smiled when he wasn't looking. 'Wow maybe this kid really is nice.' I thought. He turned and held the door for me as we walked in. Wow either he's telling the truth...or its opposite day. I laughed.

  "L.Joe I appreciate it, and I like this side of you." I smiled at him. He laughed and put the bags on teh table. He leaned against the table and crossed his hands.

    "Girls don't like teh bad boy type?" He asked me. I shook my head.

    "Some do, but this girl likes the sweet ones." I said while pointing to myself.

   "Okay, noted. I guess I'll have to get rid of the bad boy act then." He said as he nodded. I looked up at him, and he smiled and held out his hand. "Lets star over, Maddi. Hi I'm Lee Byung Hun, but you can call me L.Joe." I laughed and shook his hand. His hand was big and warm, making me feel safe as I shook it.

   "Hey L.Joe, I'm Maddi. I've heard a lot about you." He nodded.

    "And I heard a lot about you."

    "Like what you see?" I asked him, he smiled and held onto my hand.

    "More than you know." He winked, causing me to blush. What was that all about. L.Joe started laughing, but stopped when the front door opened.

   "Hey Maddi I'm back. Is L.Joe here yet-" Junho called as he walked into the room. I tried to pull my hand away because I expected L.Joe to switch his personality, but L.Joe tightened his hold and smiled at my brother.

   "Hey Junho~ I just got here when Maddi in. Don't look she has your Christmas presents! I'm not telling what it is either." He chuckled as he gave off a cute smile. I took my hand away and looked away. Junho looked from me to L.Joe and back again.

   "Um...okay? Something happen here? Why are you holding her hand and being so nice?" He asked him as he walked closer to us. I looked up.

   "L.Joe just was being considerate! Not nice cause he never is! He's a bad boy type so why would he be nice to me?" I rambled. L.Joe and Junho looked at me like I was crazy.

   "L.Joe...did she hit her head?" Junho asked.

   "She just doesn't want you to think differently of me. Junho I lied...I'm not exactly a super hard core bad boy. I was being nice to your sister because I like her." Junho and I starred at him. He looked at us confused. "What? OH NO! I don't mean it like that!" We both sighed. He laughed.

   "Well I guess I'm gunna leave you two alone. I got to wrap gifts." I said as I took the bags. L.Joe grabbed them from me.

   "Want help?" He smiled. I shook my head and took them.

   "No thanks you two have fun. Thanks for everything L.Joe. I like this part of you better. I'm happy we finally go t to meet." I smiled at him and walked to the stairs to go to my room.

   "You know you're actually pretty cute, Maddie!" L.Joe called after me as I walked up stairs. I pretended like I didn't hear, but as soon as I got to my room I started to blush like a freak.

     ---------------------L.JOE'S POV--------------------

     I watched her leave as she acted like she didn't hear. I laughed quietly and looked up at Junho.

    "What?" I asked him. He sighed and walked over to me.

    "I know you're a nice guy L.Joe. And I'm thankful that you act like a Bad Boy because I told you to. It means a lot that you acted cold towards her because I don't want one of my friends to date Maddi...but..."

    "But?"

    "But I know you like her." I looked away and blushed.

   "What? No I was just being nice!" I said. Junho rolled his eyes.

    "Just take care of her okay?" Junho asked me. I frowned but smiled when I looked up.

    "Sure, what are best friends for?" I smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDD at least this one worked hahah I hope you liked it! I had fun writing this one, and I thought that the plot idea was interesting because of the brothers bff thing. THANKS FOR APPLYING AND SUBSCRIBING EVERYONE!!

KEEP APPLYING