Thanks To You I'm Not Afraid- Daito Shunsuke(Jap actor)

Cute Oneshot scenes

Hello again <3 I'm still wroking on finishing up my awaiting oneshot applications lol and I hope this is a good one. Because I don't know the man(Daito S) that well, it was hard for me despite how much information I recieved. Im sorry for teh wait and here is your one shot! I hope its like what you wanted and I apologize for making it shorter than I planed XC enjoy~

Kwon Minji x Daito Shunsuke

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     "Daito!" I yelled into the phone as I bounced on my bed. "So you wanna go on a date?" I asked.

     "Minji...I told you I have work." He replied, causing me to pout and stop bouncing. I always pouted when I was annoyed or bored. Daito Shunsuke was my boyfriend. Because he was Japanese and didn't live in Korea, it was hard because he would constantly fly back and forth between teh two countries. He was always talking about work, because he sure did have a lot of it. Daito was an actor also, which made his scedules normally VERY unpredictable. I felt bad that he couldn't have fun, and also about how I react to this. I know I shouldn't be angry with him, bnut we can never properly date! I haven't seen him in...almost a month! Long distance relationships aren't exactly my thing either.

     "Daito, you promised." I whined and sniffed, tears forming. Daito sighed and I could hear teh sound of papers ruffling.

     "Minji, I know. But as an actor I can never be sure when I will and wont be filming. You know that." He said.

     "Will you be filming this weekend?" I asked him, my voice filled with hope. Daito was silent as I heard the sound of him checking his planner.

     "No....yeah! I'm actually coming to Korea this weekend. How about as a thankyou for waiting all this time, I take you out on Saturday night?" My smile began to return and I started bouncing again.

     "Really?! What would you wanna do?" I asked him. He pondered this for a minute and then spoke up.

     "How about we go to the movies? I wanted to see this one movie...and because of the darkness no one will be able to recognize me. Its the perfect date." I could tell he was smiling at his idea, but I frowned. Don't think I just hate movies, its not them thats the problem but....well you see I'm VERY frightened of the dark. To an extent, that if I'm in a dark room for more than a minute I will freak. I always ask my doctor if I can be cured some how, and he said that I should just go into a dark room. He says that I'll probably be 'cured' if I feel excited while in the darkness. Oh yeah, sure. How can I be excited while I'm freaking dying of shock?! I took a deep breath.

     "Minji? Love, you still there? I need to know if you want me to buy tickets."

     "Tickets? For what?"

     "The movie...?"

     "Huh? Oh yeah sure." I answered without thinking about it.  I froze.

     "Really? Great! I'll buy the tickets now, and on Saturday when I come to Korea I'll pick you up a bit before the movie starts!"

     "WHAT? Daito NO!"

     "Bye Minji~ I got to go film again." He hung up on me before I could get him to hear me out. I sighed and fell back onto my bed. I facepalmed my self.

     "Just great. I'm doomed."

     -----------------------------SATURDAY EVENING----------------------------------------------------

     I had tried several times to call Daito, but each time he was in shooting! What do I do? He was going to pick me up soon, and I doubt he would change his mind so easily. Although Daito can be very caring, he can also be very stubborn. My phone rang as soon as I finished getting dresses up. Okay Minji....its not too late! TELL HIM!

     "Hello?" I asked, my voice shaking a little.

     "Minji? Hey Im outside in my car. You ready to go yet?" Nope. Nope I'm not.

     "Y-yeah....I'll come out now." I took a deep breath and walked outside. When I saw Daito standing on the hood of his car, my feelings of uncertainty went away. He held out his hand to me and smiled his famous smile.

     "Could it be that you got even more beautiful than last time I saw you? I didn't think it was possibly~" He said with a smirk. I took his hand, and he pulled me into a hug. I missed him so much...he still was teh same boy as the one I fell in love with. I pulled back and kissed him.

     "Daito I missed you so much~" I said. He smiled at me and agreed. He got off the hood and helped me into the car.

     On the ride over, Daito and I were able to catch up. Although it had been almost a month, he hadn't changed. Also it wasnt awkward in the least. The only bad thing was...the nervous feelings came back again. Could I really go through with this? I thought. Daito didn't notice and just kept on talking. I smiled, wow for a guy he sure is talkative.

     Now that I thought about it...maybe this date wouldn't go so bad, as long as my Shunsuke is beside me.  W e finally got to the theatre, and I was fine because there wasn't any sign of darkness yet. Of course Daito had already bought tickets, so I was heading to teh theatre faster than I had planned. Daito squeezed my hand as we walked up the stps into teh lit (for now) room.

     "What is it? You've been acting strange since we were at your house." I sadly smiled, so he did notice. "Why? Don't wanna see this movie?" He asked me. I shook my head as we took our seats.

     "No... its not that."

     "Sick?" I shook my head again. I looked around, and noticed the stairs we climbed up had strings of lights. Well now I can identify my escape route....

    "I'm fine, really...." I gave him a fake smile. He shrugged and sat back.

    "Fine, if you say so." He put his arm over my shoulders, and as he did the lights dimmed into blackness. It was starting, my heart began to beat faster, and I frantically looked around the room. Why wasn't the screen on yet? That was the light I was relying on! I began to shake a bit.

     This. Is. Not. Good.

     The screen came on, giving me a bit of light, which subsided the shaking.

     "Minji...?" Daito whispered as he looked at me with a concerned expression. "Whats wrong...?"

     "I'm sorry Daito...can we please go?" I asked, my voice shaking a bit. "I'm afraid.."

      "A-afraid? Its not a scary mo-"

      "Of the dark." I hissed. Daito's eyes widened.  I began to tear up, and he just stared, so not used to me crying. Daito was used to the strong bubbly girl.

      "Minji...I'm so sorry.." He whispered as cupped my cheeks and pulled me into a kiss. The kiss was so passionate, and me being shocked by his boldness just sat there. Eventually I began to kiss back, and I could feel all of the emotions the kiss held: sadness, sorry for not knowing, happiness, shyness, etc. I never kissed Daito like this before, and it made my heart go crazy! It began beating faster, not in a bad way either! Daito slowly pulled away and stared at me.

     "Da-"

     "Lets go." He said as he stood up, but stopped when I pulled him down with a smile, and kissed him again. I laid my head on his should and wrapped my arms around his muscular arm.

     "I'm fine now, as long as you don't leave me." I whispered, thankful that he couldn't see the blush on my face. My heart slowed down and I felt at ease as we watched the movie.

     "I'll never leave you, Minji." I smiled up at him and he pulled me closer. This day was truley the best ever.

     'Thankyou Dait Shunsuke, thanks to you I'm not afraid.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO APPLIED AND SORRY IF THIS WAS SORTER THAN YOU HOPED! I just hoped you liked it haha

Almost there guys! I'll be opening applicantions soon! Probably by Christmas lol