3 Disatrous Fates- Cho Kyuhyun

Cute Oneshot scenes

Due to complications I had to skip the ONEW one-shot ^^; well really its because Im really angry with what I wrote....I had ONE sentence left and my computer deleted it TT-TT haha soooo Im skipping the ONEW fanfic for right now...so hopefully no one waas expecting anything heh heh..... so now its super junior......which IDRC because I liked the plot idea so I'm happy to write it haha hopefully I get Kyuhyun's personality right...heheh

Cho Kyuhyun x Lee Hae Rin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is tough. Thats my motto, and I leave by it everyday. When you aren't gifted with a lot of money aka POOR you have to work really hard to sustaing your school tuition. I go to a decent school, so I'm more than proud that I have to work to get in there....but when I have to work at three jobs it can be pretty tiring. I work as a delivery girl, as a cashier at a video store, and on weeknights I work as a regular singer in a bar down town. Its not the life I had hoped for, but I enjoy it most days. Right now I was planning on getting ready to go to my job as a delivery girl. It was a bit cold outside because it was winter, so I put on a few layers and got on my bike.

-------------AT THE DELIVERY WORKSHOP---------------------------------------------------

As I rode up to the workshop, Leeteuk who is my work partner for delivering, already had my bag filled with papers ready. I smiled at him as I rode up.

"Hey Leeteuk~ are you ready? We got to finish this route quick so I can get to the video store on time." I took teh bag and threw it over my shoulder and strapped it tight. Leeteuk sighed and got on his bike.

"That that you're always running around trying to pay for tuition!" I shrugged and we rode down the road to start out route. We talked about things like school and work as we threw the newspapers onto the side of the streets.

"I just don't get physics they make no sense-" I stopped when I threw my paper and hit someone walking out of their door. Leeteuk and I stopped my bike, I actually got off mine and ran to the boy I hit. Leetuek just stayed by the bikes cracking up.

"Aish.." The boy said as he rubbed his forehead. I ran up to him and bowed a few times.

"I'm so so so so sorry! Are you okay? You're not hurt are you? I didn't mean to! Here let me help you." The boy pushed my hand away and rubbed his forehead.

"Its fine.....seriously its paper..." He said as he looked at me. "Wait don't I know you?" I shook my head.

"Nope! But I'm sorry sir I have to go....I need to get to my otehr job" I bowed again and waved to him as I ran back to the crying Leeteuk.

"R-ready?" Leeteuk laughed out. I rolled my eyes and hit him on teh head with a newspaper. He yelled at me but I just rode off to continue on my route.

As we went back to the paper stand where we started our route, Leeteuk and I parted ways. I rode my bike to the video store where I worked, and as I walked in I put on my tag 'Hello My Name Is Lee Hae Rin' the name tag read. I walked in and smiled at Siwon who was my co-cashier. He waved at me as I walked in and he held out the apron we had to wear.

"Hae Rin! Hey~" He gave me his charming smile. I patted his shoulder as I clocked in.

"Hey Siwon, OH! Siwon I had a question.." The entire route and even on my way here I was thinking about that boy who I had hit. He was very cute, and he was familiar to me somehow.

"Shoot!" He said as he looked at a customer, smiled, and check out their video they were renting. I leaned my chin on my palm and sighed.

"Can a newspaper hurt?"

"A newspaper...?" He asked me like I was crazy.

"Mmm...like if I threw one at you right now?" I asked him. He pondered this, and hit himself lightly on the forehead.

"Well sure if its bundled up...but its papers so probably not..wait why are you asking that?" He asked me. I shrugged.

"Just saying today-"

"Excuse me I'd like to rent this?" A boy said annoyed. I turned to see a boy that went to my school. Hechul? I smiled at him and took teh video from him. He probably didn't remember a girl like me. He sees to many of them that player.

"Sure..." I typed his information into teh computer, and when I looked up his friend walked up and handed me money.

"Here, I'm paying for it." I starred. It was the boy from my route! He looked at me curiously, and Heechul just looked at me and then is friend.

"KyuHyun do you know this chick?"

"Yeah. She hurt me." He said as he smirked and payed. I shook my head at Siwon who was shocked.

"Shut up no I didnt!" I exclaimed. I moved my hands and nocked down a paperwieght off the table and it fell onto the boy- Kyuhyun's foot.

"AH!" He yelled as he jumped up and down holding his foot. Heechul just took the video and put it in a bag.

"The cars running~ see you there, get better!" He smiled and left. Wow what a friend. I ran from out behind the table and to Kyuhyun.

"I'm so sorry." Wow deja vu! He glared at me.

"You are just destined to hurt me aren't you?" He smirked and slowly let his foot go. He winced when he walked on it, but other than that he seemed better.

"I'm really sorry...how about the video is free?" I offered, embarrased. Kyuhyun smiled and shook his head.

“Just please don't hurt me again.” He bowed and left the video store, and left me to be yelled at by my boss and wonder if I'd see him again.

---------------After Work----------------------------

“Hae Rin you can go home now. I'll close up.” Siwon smiled at me as we both took off our aprons. I smiled at him and waved as I walked out into the cold dark night. While I rode home, I passed the house where that Kyuhyun boy had lived. Was it weird to see him in the same district more than once in ONE day? I shook it off. Why should I care? Its not like there is any relationship at all between us. I frowned as I finally parked the bike infront of my house.

“Now to do my homework-”

“Hey! Hey you!” I turned to see Heechul running up to me. I looked at him, his hair in a ponytail. I bowed slightly and looked around.

“Me, right?”

“You're the girl that kept hurting my friend Kyuhyun, right? Don't we go to school?” He asked me. Wow this guy didn't really have manners...plus his smile scared me. I nodded slightly, confused as to why he even bothered to talk to me.

“You're Heechul....um sorry, but why did you want to talk to me?” He shrugged, and rubbed his arms because of the cold.

“Nothing really, Kyuhyun was talking about you earlier so I noticed you I guess. He was telling me about how you threw the paper at him.” I frowned.

“Not on purpose!” I yelled.

“Yeah, yeah. Okay so bye got to go.” He winked and ran off. I shook my head, what a creep.

I walked into my house, and thought about what Heechul had said. So he thought about me? Talked about me? I smiled. Sweet.

------------------Saturday Night Bar- KyuHyun's POV-------------------------

I walked into the bar, because it was close to my house. Heechul walked in and immediately started to point out all the good looking people. I rolled my eyes, because I wasn't really into hitting on the girls. The two of us walked over to a table and looked at the menues. A cute girl with a bouncy step in her walk came up to us.

“Hi there! I'm Tiffany~ and I'll be your waitress tonight!” She said, as the lights went off. I looked around, confused, and Tiffany laughed at me. “Thats just signaling that Hae Rin's coming on don't worry sir.”

“Hae Rin..?” Why did that name sound familiar....

“Yo, Kyuhuin its that girlfrom my school!” He pointed to someone, and when I looked it was the girl from a few days ago. She was wearing a y dress as she walked onstage. I couldn't help but stare at her.

“Wow she's pretty..” Tiffany cleared .

“Ahem. What will you boys be having?” She asked with a fake grin.

“Her!” Heechul spoke up. Tiffany and I shot him a look, and he shut up. After we ordered I watched Hae Rin sing.

“Why does she look so familiar? Despite meeting her a couple of times from getting hurt?” I asked out loud. She sang and walked down off the stage and around to al the people in the bar. I sat up and watched her walk over toward us. This would be interesting...

“Baby I need, need, need you~” She looked over and saw me. I smirked and she blushed and kept on singing and walking around. I grabbed my napkin and placed iton my lap.

“Now she can't spill anything on me-” Right as I said that, she bumped into my chair and sent my glass falling into my lap.

For the millionth time this week, I heard the three words that were so familiar to me-

“I'M SO SORRY!” 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ugh sadly END I had a hard time writing this so bear with me :( too much to hapen so I feel like it droned on :( but...

EEEEEENNNNNNNNND thanks for subscribing and applying n i hoped you liked it!!

KEEP APPLYING LALALLALAL