With Christmas Comes Confessions- Jonghyun

Cute Oneshot scenes

Wow I didn't expect to get a lot of applications XDD this is my 3rd application, I sadly skipped over someone as I await their answers so sorry to you! This is Jonghyun and a girl named Han Miju (nice name lol) and I hope you like it Mizu!!! <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     I sat on the couch and looked out the window at the falling snow. It was Christmas eve, and like every Christmas I planned to spend it with Jonghyun....schedule permitting. A sigh escaped my lips as I sipped my hot cocoa.

     "Kim Jonghyun, you better not be running late. You promised." I whispered to myself as I anxiously waited for my superstar best friend.

     Jonghyun and I had been best friends for teh past few years, despite him being in one of the most popular boybands ever. His schedule was normally packed, but during those free days he would try to spend them with me, instead of sleeping. I always enjoyed his company because he knew me. Jonghyun knew my interests, knew my favorite foods, and knew especially how to make me smile or laugh. I picked up my phone and dialed the one phone number I knew by heart. I held the phone up to my ear, praying for it not to go to voice-mail.

     "Hello?" A familiar voice asked on the other line. I smiled and sipped my cocoa.

     "Yah~ Kim Jonghyun just exactly where are you?" I said with a pout, but then smiled as his charming chuckle filled my ears.

     "Hey MiJu~ I'm sorry I'll be running late. Recording for our Christmas album is taking longer than I planned." I heard the other members on the other side saying the usual 'Oh he's probably talking to his 'girlfriend' Miju again' but of course that wasn't true. Can't a girl and a guy be friends? Even though sometimes I wished it was different with us...sometimes like during Christmas time.

     "Hey are you with Key? Yeobo you know how jealous I can be of you two boys." I laughed, my mood cheering up when I heard his loud laughter on the other side. I could hear Key nagging in the background. All the fans love it when Jonghyun and Key act well....gay with each other, and its kind of the same with him and I as well. Jonghyun and I aren't afraid to mess around with each other because we grew so close that we act like a couple just...aren't one.

     "You know I'm nothing without you Mimi! Don't worry tonights going to be amazing. Hahah, and I'm really sorry, seriously." He added. I sighed and nodded to myself.

     "Yeah I know I know. Just meet me at the big Christmas tree with the lights in the park okay? if you aren't there before 12:00 I'm not going to be happy! Pali~" I said and hung up without hearing his reply. I stood up and went into my bed room. What could I wear that he would like? I threw my self onto my bed annoyed with how much thought I was putting into this. I always doubted my feelings for Jonghyun, but every Christmas it was the same routine: He was running late, I'd get excited over what to wear, wait under our signature tree, he'd come at 11:59 PM, he'd hug me and we'd exchange our gifts, and he'd walk me home. I wouldn't end up seeing him for a few more days after that.

     The thing is though, no matter how much I know the routine, and how repetitive it actually is, I always hope for something new. Something new that will make this Christmas meaningful.

----------------------------------11:00----------------------

     It was finally time to go and wait under the tree. I walked out in my cute little winter outfit, and walked(occasionally skipped with excitement) to the park and there I saw it. The tree I first met Jonghyun under, the tree where I fell and broke my ankle and Jonghyun carried me home, the tree where Jonghyun announced his becoming a singer, the tree where I spend most of my Christmas eve waiting for the boy whose feelings are unknown, the tree where I hoped something unimaginable would happen under.

     I leaned with my back against the tree, and watched as the lights of the neighborhood houses turned off. It was almost time for him to come. I opened my phone and looked at the background picture. Jonghyun and I hugging at his first concert. That was back in the day when we spent a lot more time together, and our friendship was at its highest....now.....well now I feel like it might be slipping away.

     I stepped out from under the tree and walked over to the park's swings. Sitting myself down on the cold swing I sat there waiting. I looked down at my feet as my phone went off. It was a timer telling me it was now 11:58. Jonghyun had one minute before my last minute of this Christmas eve was over and the Christmas day began. I looked around but couldn't see him anywhere. Right then a pair of hands covered my eyes and I heard Jonghyun say 'GUESS WHO?' I smiled.

     "Jonghyun~" I stood up and turned to see him smiling at me, holding out a bouquet of white flowers. I rolled my eyes as he took my hand and led me under the tree.

     "Time?"

     "You got here exactly at your predictable time. its now...11:59." I replied.

     "Damn I thought I'd get here sooner, sorry." He said, which made me laugh.

     "Now its like every other year, oh well." He shook his head and held out the flowers to me.

     "White roses represent freedom and friendship....I thought I'd give you the number of flowers as the same number of years we had been friends." He shyly smiled. I took them and counted them. 4 flowers, four years, and I couldn't ask for more.

     "Why did you  not put anymore? Think that this is our last Christmas?" I joked with him. He smirked and shook his head again.

     "I was hoping that this could be a memorable Christmas, the Christmas where we stood under this tree..." he took my hand in his," and I asked you to be my girlfriend." I gasped at the last part but he just smiled on. My smile grew wider as I replied.

     "And its the Christmas where we stood under this tree, and I said yes." He pulled me close and kissed me, and as we pulled away the clock in the nearby church chimed 12:00.

     "Merry Christmas~" We said at the same time.

     This was truly a Christmas to be remembered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END! hahah I hope that this is good enough? It's not long but idrk if its short? I feel bad that the length changes for everyone XDD I hope you liked it I had fun writing it because I love jonghyun hahah. I just went with the Christmas Ideas so hopefully you don't mind! Thanx for reading/subscribing/applying!

KEEP APPLYING!