Whoa wait....HOLY MAGIC CARPET

Appa is in love with me.

Alex's POV

They both walked out leaving me tired and forlorn in our empty hotel room. I sighed and decided to dial Wooyoung oppa's number. For some reason I really wanted to hang out with him.

He answered. " Annyeong (hi) HaNi~!".

Oh yeah caller ID. " Hey Wooyoung oppa. I'm bored.".

He laughed. " Someone's pouting.".

I smiled even though I knew he couldn't see me. " Are you busy? Can we pleaaaase hang out? I'm all alone.".

I heard him lightly chuckle before finally answering me. " Sure why not? I'll pick you up in 20 minutes?".

" Okay! See ya later oppa!!" I hung up the phone and threw it on my bed as I ran into my closet and hurriedly picked an outfit.

I walked back out and took a quick look at myself in the mirror before hearing a sudden knock on my door.

I ran towards it and flung it open only t find no one there.

" Eh?" I looked left then right right when all of a sudden he popped out of nowhere.

" Ah!" I screamed and shut my eyes then opening them to a laughing Wooyoung.

I rolled my eyes and gave him a quick hug. He seemed to tense up but then hugged me back.

We walked outside and into his sleek, contemporary car. The leather upholstry catches my eye every time I sit in here.

I didn't feel like asking him where we were going. Too lazy too, really.

As the minutes passed by, the car finally came to a stop.

I walked out the car and saw maybe the most beautiful tview i've ever seen.

My mouth gaped. " T-this absolutely beautiful! When.....how did you find this?".

He looked at the area with sad eyes. " My mom used to take me here for fun.".

My eyes widened and I looked at him. " Oh. I'm so sorry.".

He shook his head and smiled weakly. " It's okay. It's just...I never get to see her anymore. I miss her.".

I quickly held his hand. I wanted him to feel happy when he was with me. I don't want him to be sad.

All of a sudden he picked me up. I mean it he literally picked me up, holding me in his arms and dragged me over to the water.

I shot him a glare. " Don't you dare! DON'T YOU DARE!".

Next thing I knew I was drenched from head to toe.

" Yah!" I yelled in frustration.

I looked around but didn't find him anywhere.

Suddenly I heard him yell. " CANNONBALL!".

I whipped around and looked behind me. I screamed scared for his life. He jumped off the the top of the waterfall and safely plunged into the water.

I sighed and relief and swam over to him, splashing him with water. He spalshed me back and soon we were in war.

***

The sun began to set and I jumped out the water and onto land, Wooyoung following after me. He pulled a towel from his trunk and wrapped it around my shoulders.

I sat next to him in his car and eyed him. " We're not going home are we?".

He smiled and started the car. " Nah. I'm taking you to the dorm. No one's there and I have some extra clothes for you.".

As I we arrived at his dorm I was slightly shivering. The minute we stepped inside I ran for his bathroom and the shower.

" HaNi-ah. I left some clothes for you." I heard Wooyoung say as he walked out.

He's sucha gentleman. He repsects a woman's privacy and not one of those nasty erts who would've probably pulled the shower curtain to take a peek.

I turned off the water, dressed quicly then walked out. I felt uncomfortable in a way. I was wearing sweat pants, flip flops, and for some reason Taecyeon's hollister t-shirt. Since when did he buy hollister?

I let my hair fall instead of putting it in a bun, again too lazy.

I walked over to Wooyoung and smiled. " Thanks oppa for taking me out today. I better get back home, the others are probably worrying.".

He nodded reluctantly and didn't say anything. He looked away and nervously stared at the ground.

I walked out the dorm and began to walk down the hall. Just when I was about to approach the elevator, I heard Wooyoung yell out my name from behind me.

I turned around and smiled as he ran breathlessly to where I was standing. " Yes oppa?".

He finally caught his breath. " You forgot your necklace.".

He handed me a silver necklace with a heart attached to it. The necklace Eli gave me on our anniversary.

I gasped and took the necklace from his grasp thanking him. " Wah~ Thanks oppa.".

He smiled and cleared his throat, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. " Umm HaNi-ah?".

I looked up at him. " Yeah?".

" Need help?" He asked, noticing I was struggling with trying to put it back on.

I grinned and nodded as he walked behind me and swiflty wrapped the necklace around my neck and locking it in place.

" I love you. " I heard him mumble.

I gasped and turned around. " Y-you what?!".

His eyes bulged. " Whoa wait...holy magic carpet, YOU HEARD THAT?".

I nodded nervously. " Did you mean it?".

He looked down ashamed. He didn't answer me. He simply looked at his shoes.

" Wooyoung oppa, are you telling the truth?" I asked worriedly.

He looked up, his expression fierce, and grabbed my wrists, slamming me against the wall. " Why would I be lying?! HaNi I love you!!!! Isn't that enough?".

I sighed and pushed him away lightly. " Oppa, I'm sorry, but I can't except.".

His eyes became watery. " Why? Why not? This is the first time i've felt this wat about anyone. HaNi please_".

I shushed him. " Oppa i'm already dating someone else, I'm sorry, really.".

His eyes bulged. " What? W-wait....Who?".

I shook my head. " You don't know him oppa. He's from my hometown, Lakewood, but moved here to Korea because of his job.".

Wooyoung was quiet once again and looked down. " What's his name?".

I answered enthusiastically. " Eli.".

He frowned. " Oh you mean the guy from U-kiss?".

It was my turn to frown. " You what? Kissed who?".

He huffed. " Don't you know, your so called boyfriend Eli is an idol. Shouldn't he have told you?!".

I scoffed and shook my head. " Uh uh that can't be my Eli he would've told me.".

Wooyoung eyed me annoyingly. " Does he have dark hair? Brown eyes? Sorta buff? Ever heard him rap before?".

I blinked then gasped. " E-eli.".

Wooyoung looked at me then began to walk away before stopping and turning around. " Just know that you broke my heart HaNi-ah.".

He walked away and into the darkness.

Wooyoung oppa loves me?

Eli's an idol?