I LOVED YOU TOO!!!

Appa is in love with me.

Kassy's POV

I continued to get calls from Kyuhyun, non-stop and ya know what? It was pissing me off.

I know he probably wanted to talk to me about the whole "kissing me" deal, but seriously, I just wanted to avoid him. Kissing me and walking away? What kind of man does that? Well definitely the stupid kind.

After listening to my phone ring for the 38th time(yes i've been counting), I couldn't help but answer it.

" What?! What do you want?!?!" I answered, outragously.

" H-heeYoung?" I heard Kyuhyun reply.

" Yes it's me now what the hell do you want?" I asked in a bit more serious tone.

" Listen I know your upset, but it would do a lot better if you tone your voice tone." He said briefly.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "  TONE MY VOICE DOWN?!?! YOU KISSED ME THEN LEFT!!!!!".

I heard him mutter a quick 'ow' before answering me again. " Well that's what I wanted to talk to you about. I'm sorry.".

I was just about to jump into the phone and punch him in the face. " Your sorry?!?! What am I going to do with your sorry's?".

I could feel him smirking through the phone. " Well that's why I want to see you face to face. Meet me at the park by your hotel. Bye!".

" But I_" And before I could even protest, he hung up. Yep just like the evil maknae he is.

" Alex!" I yelled.

" Yeah?" She answered.

" I'm going out to meet Kyuhyun!"  I yelled louder.

Her tone of voice changed. " Ooooh~ Wear something nice.".

I rolled my eyes and mumbled. " Oh shut up.".

Though on instinct I ended up walking over to my closet. I don't really have anything fancy, just casual Winter clothing. Yeah winter break hasn't ended yet, but it will soon and that's what i'm afraid of. I love it here in Korea(besides the drama). Korea helps me wind down and seems to just trigger my happiness, I'd hate to leave it, again.

I ended up picking something casual yet flirty:

I picked up my cell phone from the side table and stuffed it in one of my pockets.

I bid good bye to Alex and walked out the door, soon entering the cold yet peppy air of Seoul, Korea. It felt good in an i'm-freezing-my-buns-of-but-i'm-happy sort of way.

I walked tiredly over to the park and looked around for Kyuhyun, my suspections were that he was probably sitting on one of the benches, but then again that boy is unpredictable.

I began to walk for the amazing waterfountain that flowed in the middle of the whole place. The park was small, but at the same time big I guess, I don't know it's hard to explain these things.

I walked over and sat down on the rim or edge or whatever and crossed one leg over the other while nervously shaking, weird way of multi-tasking I must say.

I was hoping he wouldn't show up, but who knows I maybe wrong. I sat there restlessly and quietly, but abruptly stood up when I heard a girl's giggle and a voice that sounded strangely like Kyuhyun's.

I walked around and reached the other side of the fountain and saw the most horrific scene I have ever saw, Kyuhyun was making out with some blonde rich girl.

" Jessica!" He yelled as he pushed her off.

He looked up at me and his eyes widened. I don't know why or how, but my eyes began to water and tears absentmindedly rolled down my cheeks one by one, taking him as well as me by suprise.

I hid my face and ran away feeling his footsteps trudging behind me as he called my name again and again. I ignored him and ran faster, but he was catching up with me.

Kyuhyun grabbed my wrist. " Wait HeeYoung-ah please let's just talk.".

I pushed him backwards. " About what?! That I saw you smear your lips over some other girl?!".

Kyuhyun took a step towards me. " HeeYoung I swear what you saw was a complete misunderstanding.".

I pushed him back again, harder this time causing him to stumble and collapse onto the ground. " Just, just shut the hell up!!!!".

I saw him gulp and tears began to fall down his cheeks. " H-heeYoung, I love you, please believe me.".

I clenched my fists. " Oppa I DID believe you, I DID, but now I don't know what to think?! And you wanna know the truth? I LOVED YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!".

His head shot up. " Y-you what?".

I sighed and wiped my tears. " I said I love you too oppa, I love you more than anyone else in this world, at least I did.".

I walked away leaving him there dumbfounded.