For the love of cheese (-_-)

Appa is in love with me.

Kassy's POV

I patted Alex's back in a calming motion as she cried harder and harder.

I sighed. " Alex calm down. It won't help if you just keep crying.".

She gulped down her tears. " I-i know it's just. I love him so much. He didn't even let me explain.".

I stared at her in pity. " Maybe you should call him or find some time to talk to him, make him hear your explanation.".

She sniffed. " Maybe. Kassy, I'm so sorry I yelled at you. And now i'm asking you to help me, how pathetic of me.".

I shook my head. " Your not pathetic at all. If a friend is in help, even if we are arguing, I would never stop being there for her.".

She smlied weakly. " Thanks.".

The front door abruptly burst open and Kira trudged in. She saw the state Alex was in.

Kira whimpered . " Awww sweetie.".

She ran over to Alex and hugged her closely in her arms while patting her head.

 She continued to pat. " Don't worry about that gay flubber nugget. He doesn't deserve you. If he won't listen to your explanation he obviously wants his kicked.".

Alex chuckled lightly. " It's ok. I think I'm gonna take Kassy's advice. I'm gonna call him.".

She hugged us both and walked over to her room, closing the door behind her.

I sighed, exasperated. I hadn't talked to any of my oppas all day, not once. I felt horrible. They were calling me non stop this morning and I just ignored. Maybe this isn't a good idea.

Kira turned her attention to me. " So are you managing to 'ignore' the suju oppas.".

I held my head in confusion. " I don't know. They called me all morning and...maybe this isn't a good idea.".

Kira pat my back encouragingly. " I believe in you. I know you'll do the right thing.".

I sighed and nodded. That's when my phone rang, ruining the calm atmosphere.

neo ttae mune michyeoga nan tto michyeoga  ~

Kira shook her head in dismay. " Dude that song is so old. You really need to change it.".

I rolled my eyes and answered the phone. " Yeobosaeyo?".

It was Leeteuk. " Min HeeYoung!!!!!!!".

Crap I forgot to look at the caller ID.

I bit my lip. " Ah~ I think you have the wrong number.".

He sounded like he was going to kill me any second. " Don't play dumb with me! Why haven't you answered our calls? We've been worried sick!".

I sighed. " Oppa i'm completely fine, don't worry.".

" Don't worry?! The least you could've done was answer us!" He yelled.

I gulped. " Oppa i'm sorry I was busy all day today.".

He scoffed. " Oh so now your too busy for us?!?!".

I clenched my teeth. " Your the one who thought I was dead, who didn't bother to call me for 8 years, who was much busier than I was but didn't answer MY calls! You shouldn't be talking about who is busy and who is not!!!!!".

I hung up, tears threatening to spill out.

Kira looked at me worried. " What happened?!".

I shook my head and put my head in my hands as I let the tears I had held for quite a while, pour out.

Kira hugged me. " For the love of cheese, one melt down after the next.".

Just then she giggled. " Haha melt, cheese.".

I rolled my eyes and wiped my tears. " Your so corny Kira.".

She scoffed. " Not as corny as you.".

Alex stepped out of her room and walked over to us.

" Hey guys i'm just gonna..." She faltered.

Kira smiled. " Just gonna what?".

Alex looked at me. " I'm just gonna go meet Eli, but Kassy are you okay?".

She bent down and wiped my remaining tears.

I nodded slightly. " Yeah i'm fine, go.".

Kira shooed her. " Yeah go explain to that indecisive munch!!!!".

Alex giggled lightly and slowly grabbed her jacket, walking out the door.

Once the door closed Kira stood up.

I frowned. " Where are you going? Are you leaving me too?".

She giggled. " No silly goose. I'm just going to make us some hot chocolate.".

I nodded as Kira walked to the small kitchen.

I brought my legs to my chest and rested my chin on my arms. I looked out the window, contemplating my thoughts.

How dare Leeteuk say i'm the one that's busy all the time.

He believed his firm when they told him that I was dead, yet he took some fake photoshopped picture as proof.

Anyone could tell it was photoshopped. I saw the picture and  itdidn't look too realistic to me.

I gulped down more tears that were in danger of rolling down my cheeks again.

I felt the same anguish and hurt feelings that I felt when Leeteuk had told me to get out of the dorm the same feelings when I had found out why, especially the same feelings awhile back when they had stopped communications with me.

I sighed and looked out the window.

Will I ever have a super happy moment in my life?

Just then I heard a brief knock on the door, startling me.

I broke away from my thoughts and scrambled towards the door, fixing myself up.

I opened the door and looked up at the person behind it.

I gasped. " Chung Ho oppa!!!".

I wrapped my arms around him for a brief hug then let go.

" Where is she?" He asked.

Kira walked out the kitchen.

She was holding our hot chocolate. " Hey I got the hot choco ready...".

She faltered and dropped the mugs clamping her hand over he mouth before running to her long awaited brother.