I accept

Appa is in love with me.

Kira's POV

Weird how I ended up spending the day with Jonghyun since my other "appas" were buttmunches and didn't feel like having fun, hmph ahjusshi's.

Me and Jonghyun were sitting on one of the park benches under a beautiful maple tree, eating ice cream.

He smiled and looked at me. " Do you like it?".

I my ice cream before looking up and nodding, not noticing the ice cream on my face.

He chuckled and pointed above my lip. " You gotta little...".

I frowned. " What?".

He was still pointing. " A little something right there.".

I began to touch all over my face. " Where?".

He smiled and shook his head, getting a napkin and wiping my lips squeaky clean.

I blushed and looked down. " Um thanks.".

He was blushing as well. " No problem.".

I finished my ice cream quickly and the remains off my fingers.

" Mmmm~ That was good." I chanted happily.

He began to laugh his  off.

I pouted and looked at him. " What? What did I say?".

He stopped laughing and smirked. " Do you know how wrong that sounded?".

I looked at him confused. " What are you...? OH GOD, JONGHYUN!!!".

He laughed harder, clutching his stomach while trying to breathe.

I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest. " That's not funny.".

He stopped laughing and scooted closer to me. He brought his arms around me and cuddled me into his arms.

I was blushing like hell. " Jonghyun what are you........?".

" Sorry." He mumbled " Sorry for making you angry.".

I giggled. " Oh it's ok oppa, it was pretty funny.".

He smiled genuinely and let go of me. Suddenly he grabbed my hand and we began to run out of the park.

" Where are we going?" I asked out of breath.

" There's somewhere I want to take you!" He yelled back.

We began to run far away from the park and closer to this large meadow covered in tulips.

I gasped. " Oh wow, tulips are my favorite flower.".

He grinned from ear to ear. " I'm glad.".

He plucked a small tulip from the ground and stuck it into my hair. I was blushing and I could tell he was too.

I stepped back. " Jonghyun why are you being so affectionate? It's creeping me out.".

He looked up at me and into my eyes. " I'm affectionate because I love you.".

I giggled, obviously not getting the point. " Oppa I know i'm your 'daughter' and everything, but there's such a thing as too much love.".

He yelled in frustration and turned around. I was startled at his sudden angry behavior and jumped a bit.

He looked down. " Look, let me just take you home.".

He began to walk away, but I grabbed his hand. " O-oppa, are you mad at me?".

" No." He said coldly and began to walk away from me again.

I felt my heart begin to hurt. I tried to think of what I said that was wrong.

Wait........did he....DID HE CONFESS?! OMG KIRA YOU PABO!!!

I chased after him and hugged him from the back, pulling him close to my body.

" Oppa, did you confess?" I couldn't help, but smile.

He sighed. " Yes and you obviously don't accept since you just think of me as your 'appa'.".

I looked up at him and hugged him tighter. " Oppa, I always call you oppa don't I? OPPA I do accept.".

He smiled and turned around enthusiastically, hugging the breath out me and mumbling many thank yous.

I giggled as he picked me up bridal style and spun me around the meadow.

Before I knew it the sun began to set and we were walking back to the car.

Hand in hand, trying to hide the smile on our faces.