Chung Ho oppa to the rescue...sort of

Appa is in love with me.

Kira's POV

I sat there in absolute silence, hoping he wouldn't find me hiding in the closet.

OH my apples, OH MY APPLES! I thought as my heart beat overtime.

All of a sudden the closet door swung open and there he stood.

" I am gonna kill you!" Kyuhyun stared at me with an evil glare.

I ran out the closet before he could capture me and had Kyuhyun and Kassy chasing after me.

" KIRRRRA!!!!!!! I am soooo going to murder you and punch you repeatedly in your sleep!" She yelled.

Oh oh ! God I am so sorry for all I have done in the past but please spare my life!

That's when I knew I was dead. I was backed up into a corner and they both began to ease up on me.

" Give us back the picture!" Kassy yelled, her nostrils aflare.

" NEVER!" I yelled as I began to shield myself with my arms.

" Umma." I whispered. " I love you.".

All of a sudden I heard someone's phone ring.

Sorry sorry sorry sorry naega naega naega_

" Yeobosaeyo?" Kyuhyun answered his cell phone.

I watched him as he sighed and nodded before turning to Kassy.

" Jagiya(honey), I've gotta go, I've got a schedule to attend, but pummel her to a pulp 'kay?".

I gulped as she giggled and nodded and they shared a quick kiss before Kyuhyun grabbed his bag and walked out the door, leaving Kassy here to kill me.

" Uhhhh hi?" I dorkishly waved at her.

She clenched her teeth. " Kira!" Suddenly her shoulders dropped and she sighed " Why would you do that?".

I gave her an innocent look. "  What? It's not like I was gonna ACTUALLY put it on Twitter! I was just joking around :)".

Her eyes narrowed into slits. " You better be joking around, cause if I find a scandal I will...I will..." She faltered.

" You'll do what?" I shook in place, I'm not gonna lie the damn woman scares the living hell out of me.

" I will buy you a cat!" She responded triumphantly.

" Ok?" I wasn't really getting the point here.

" I will buy you a cat and wait until you fall mentally and physically attached to this cat, then one night I will sneak into your room in the middle of the night and punch you in the face!" She said all in one breath.

I frowned. " But wait, what does that have to do with the cat?".

She shrugged. " Nothing.".

I quirked an eyebrow since I get confuzzled pretty easily. Errrr I guess I just wouldn't ask any questions since she was obviously already pissed at me as it is.

I nodded and gave her the most convincing puppy eyes I could. " Okay, I'm sawwy Kassy~!" I cooed in a childish tone.

She rolled her eyes then gave me a small smile before walking over to the TV and switching it on. She clapped her hands as she found a channel she liked then looked over to where I was, still huddled in the same corner, in the same position, she patted the space next to her, beckoning me to sit next to her.

I got up from my spot and skipped my way over to the plopping down right next to her. After maybe an hour of watching TV we both got amazingly bored.

" Hey when do you think Alex will be home?" She asked quizzically.

I frowned just realizing Alex had not come home yet. " Yeah she hasn't answered my calls and texts either. I wonder what's up?".

Kassy shot me a worried look. " Did she not tell you why she was there?".

I sighed and thought about it. " Well I freaked and she told me she wasn't hurt, but she was there to see someone important to her.".

Kassy's mouth thinned to a line. " Hmmm weird, who could be more important than us?".

I scoffed and crossed my arms over my chest. " Uh hello? Her parents!".

Kassy shot me a glare. " What the hell would her parents be doing in Korea?!".

I was about to reply, but then paused and slouched into my chair. " Yea you have a point.".

Kassy shook her head in dismay and we were soon back to our bored silence.

" Sooo whatchya wanna do?" Kassy asked staring at her feet.

" I dunno. What do you wanna do?" I retorted as I hung upside down on the sofa.

" I dunno" She answered " And sit up all the blood's rushing to your head.".

" How do you know?" I teased as I sat up, then I realized as I pressed my hands over my head " Ouuuuuch!".

Kassy began to laugh and soon it faded back to the silent atmosphere.

Kassy hesitated before asking me. " Do you wanna rent a movie?".

I felt my eyes light up and sparkle. " Oooh~ and get some popcorn!".

She giggled and grabbed her coat and door key. " Ai ai chief!" She walked over to the door " I'll be back!".

" I'll be back~" I sang and she giggled before closing the door.

I sighed and started to sing Chasing Pavements by Adele to myself. " Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements even if it leads nowhere? Or would it be a waste even if I knew my place? Should I leave it there~".

I stopped and began to feel boredom overcome me as I waited for Kassy.

I decided I would go and get myself a yanyan from the pantry. I walked on over to the kitchen and opened the pantry as I tried to find any sign of yanyan's, but to my dismay I found absolutely none.

I pouted and was about to close the pantry doors when I suddenly heard a large crash come from the living room. W-w-what the hell? What was that? I felt my heart begin to pound ten times faster and my palms became sweaty. I slowly and carefully closed the doors and flinched as they started to squeak, I stopped for a quick second before quickly and quietly shutting the doors. Who would be able to get in the hotel room besides Kassy, Alex, and I?

I stayed by the counter and stared at the currently closed kitchen door as I continued to hear crashing and things breaking from the living room. Ohhhh crap. All of a sudden I thought of Alex, I don't know why but her face popped into my head. What if she's coming home now. She can't!!!!! I quickly pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed her number. The muffled sounds of the ringing started to make me panic.

" Who's there?" A husky voice bellowed from the living room.

I kept quiet and soon I began to hear things being thrown and crashing into pieces once again.

" Yeobosaeyo?" She answered, her voice sounding a bit depressed.

" Hey Alex, you coming home yet?" I asked her, feeling my voice shake even if I was whispering.

I heard her sigh. " Yeah I'm driving home right now, why?".

I suddenly felt myself yell on instinct. " DON'T! TURN AROUND GO BACK NOW!".

I quickly clamped my hand over my mouth. Ohhhhh !

" W-wait. Why? What's going on?" She asked, sounding worried.

I heard something crash from the living room once more before all went quiet and that's when I realized footsteps were coming for the kitchen door. All was silent for a moment before I spoke back into the phone in a quiet whispered tone. " And Kira....please call the police.".

The door opened and I let out a shrill scream before hanging up the phone and slipping it into my pocket again so the man wouldn't notice.

The man seemed to be about in his 40's, he had the face of a criminal and was wearing all black, I could see something sharp sticking out of his pocket and I didn't want to know what it was.

" Ho ho looks like I've hit the jackpot." The man sneered " I guess there is something valuable in this place I can take home!".

He laughed loudly and inched closer to me step by step as I was cornered onto the counter, no place to run.

He grabbed my wrists and made sure I couldn't move as his face inched closer to my neck. I let out another scream, he held me in place and shot me a deadly glare warning me not to make another sound. He started to plant kisses on my neck and I couldn't do anything, but cry. I just let my tears fall down my cheeks like no tomorrow as he ignored me and continued to touch me uncomfortably.

When I thought all hope was lost a sudden yell was heard from behind. " Yah!!" I knew that voice anywhere.

" Get off my little sister!!!" Chung Ho yelled as he ran towards me.

He pried the man off me and pushed me behind him as the man began to walk towards him with the knife that was in his pocket. " You never interrupt a man when he's having fun.".

All of a sudden the man charged towards Chung Ho and I panicked. " Oppa!!!".

I yelled, he was caught by surprise and his feet were somehow frozen on the spot.

I didn't know what to do so I ran in front of Chung Ho and that's when I knew I was in trouble. I looked down at the blood spreading over my shirt and looked back at Chung Ho oppa.

" O-oppa...." I croaked as I grabbed onto his shoulder.

" Dongsaeng? Oh my god dongsaeng are you okay?!" He said as he held onto my waist.

All of a sudden, everything went black. 

 

(A/N: Hey guys I am sooooo sorry I haven't updated in forever! Spring break started like a week ago and I was planning on doing tons of updates, but noooooo my mom dragged me here and there and everywhere. " I wanna see my sisters!" JEEZ! And now I have two days of spring break left WAHHHH! 2 months of school left (-_-) URGH! Well even if school is starting again I promise i'll try my best to update soon ^-^)