NEW CARS!! (short chapter)

Appa is in love with me.

Sorry I haven't been updating in awhile, I guess I've been getting TONS of freaking homework and I've been working on my other story as well, and there's no way I can do homework and update both stories, so Let's call this a short chapter.

Kira's POV

Kassy walked in looking completely stunned.

Alex giggled. " Someone's blushing.".

She gasped and hid her face in embarassment.

I laughed. " What happened to you?".

She shook her head and stubbornly walked by us, plopping onto the couch.

She looked around. " Where's Chungho oppa?".

Alex answered. " He had to unpack back at his hotel, so yeah.".

She nodded and that's when I just realized something. I ran over and grabbed my keys about to walk out the door.

Kassy frowned. " Unnie where are you going?".

I turned to them. " I forgot I got a call from the car rental company and guess what?".

Alex eyes sparkled. " We got our cars!!".

I nodded and we all ran for the door.

***

We arrived shortly at the airport where the rental car area was located. The lady handed us our keys and directed us outback.

She led us to our cars and left us alone there to marvel at their beauty.

" Woah~" Alex said.

" Awesome." Kassy praised.

I squealed. " Gorgeous.".

We ran over to our cars briskly running our fingers over the newfound plastic.

Kira's car:

Kassy's car:

Alex's car:

I stared at the leather seats and beautiful upholstery, this was like my dream car.

When I had told them to "suprise me", they obviously granted my wish. I was definitely suprised.

Each of us sat down in our brand new rental cars and pulled out driving back home.

Well, actually, I changed my mind. I told the girls I would go visit the SHINee oppas for a bit and hopefully catch up, something I couldn't do last time.

They seemed to protest at first, but after awhile, they decided to comply to my decision.

I arrived shortly in my new incredibly fast and hot new ride.

I knocked on their door softly, just incase they were all asleep again. Suprisingly they weren't.

Taemin opened the door and his eyes widened once he saw me. " E-eun Ae!".

I smiled and waved. " Annyeong oppa may I come in?".

I was about to step in when he pushed me back.

" No!" He yelled.

I frowned. " Eh? Oppa why not?".

I started to pout and batted my eyes, hoping that would seduce him like it would when I was younger.

He gulped and shook his head. " You just can't ok? Now oppa has to go.".

He was about to close the door on me when I pushed him back and walked inside, shocked with what I saw.