Always together

Appa is in love with me.

" And I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." As the priest said these words Kira and Jonghyun's lips collided, making the crowd stand up and cheer, some maybe even cried in joy.

Alex ran towards her best friend and gave her a well-deserved hug. " Oh my god Kira! It has finally happened. Do you know how many times I pictured this when we were little?".

Kira's smile did not waver once as she slowly pulled away from their little squeeze. " Yes I remember how we used to talk about it on the phone all the time. Oh god I think I'm going to cry.".

Alex was already about to spill the tears when Kira said this and pointed a finger at her accusingly. " Don't you dare, I'm already a mess as it is.".

Kira smiled and grabbed Jonghyun's hand, giving him a sweet smile. " Come on, let's go see Kassy! I wanna see how she's doing.".

Kassy smiled while Kira slowly approached her. " Hey Kira I'm so proud of you! I wish I could've gotten up and gave you a hug myself.".

Kira shook her head and rubbed Kassy's newly forming tummy. " No it's ok! I don't want baby Hana to have to struggle.".

Yes it was official. About 3 weeks before Kira's wedding, Kassy began to find her constant vomiting and pain unbearable, so Kyuhyun finally convinced her to go to the doctor's. She was amazed to find out she was 3 months pregnant!! I guess spending one night over Kyuhyun's could cause a LOT of things to happen.

" Hyung, looking sharp." Jonghyun cheekily commented, feeling in a delightful mood.

Kyuhyun chuckled and shook his head. " Only the best for my premature little dongsaeng!".

Jonghyun scrunched up his nose. " Yah! I'm not premature!".

Kyuhyun's eyes widened and stepped towards his junior. " You dare use informal speech with me?".

The boys jokingly played around with each other while Kira and Kassy just laughed in the background.

Love was in the air and everyone was enjoying themselves and in the midst of all this joy, a ring of someone tapping a champagne glass with a fork, echoed through the large ball room. Everything had suddenly gotten quiet and in the back of the room, Woohyun was standing.

Woohyun smiled and spoke with a loud voice. " Since we're all here and love seems to be eminating within the atmosphere, I think It's the perfect time to announce this.".

Alex sat next to him, wondering what on earth he was trying to say. " Babe, are you crazy? Sit down!" She whispered loud enough for him to hear.

Woohyun turned to his beloved girlfriend and clasped his hands together. " I know we've only been dating for a couple months, but I've known you since you were little, and I know how you work and you know how I work." Woohyun pulled a little black box out of his pocket, opening it and getting down on one knee, " Kim HaNi......Alexis, I love you so much. Will you marry me?".

Alex's eyes doubled in size and tears began to well in her eyes. " Oh god yes!".

Woohyun slipped the ring on her finger and she sprung into his arms. Once again the crowd cheered in joy and clapping could be heard from each end of the room.

" I love you." Alex whispered in Woohyun's ear and he gave her a passionate peck.

Kira giggled and yelled from the other side of the room, " Ok cut the chit chat! Get me some god babies already!".

Everyone laughed happily and the 3 couples kissed passionately.

At the very back of the room, someone was just getting ready to leave.

As Kibum walked out the door, tears of sorrow spilled down his cheeks.

Kira, I'm so proud of you. I guess you never guessed I would've fallen in love with you. I didn't either. I'm glad your happy and I give you my blessing. I just want you to know that I love you and this will be the last time you see me.

 your friend,

Kibum

Kibum slipped the the letter in Kira's handbag that was placed in her dressing room and soon was walking outside the building, knowing that no one probably even noticed he was gone. He sighed and caught a cab. " Seoul International Airport please.".

Be happy Kira. I'll find my own future, you should live yours happily.

As the sun set Alex, Kassy, and Kira held hands and danced together on the dance floor. The memories of the horrible AND beautiful past, bloomed into their minds and they knew that no matter what, no one could be able to seperate them. They weren't seperated when things went bad so who says that just because their getting married, they'll seperate now?

Who would've thought that one show could bring these people to fall in love with each other.

But when Appa is in Love with you, do you have a choice?

 

Aww boohoo it ended too fasssst :'(

But anyways thanks to all my subscribers and lovely commentors! You mean the world to me.

If you have time please check out my other stories too, I'd appreciate the lovely support.

The adventures of fangirling rich girls (two-shot): http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/87583/the-adventures-of-fangirling-rich-girls-two-shot-donghae-fangirl-kyuhyun-superjunior-twoshot

Let's Move On, Let's Not: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/19479/let-s-move-on-let-s-not-eunhyuk-ryeowook-sungmin-superjunior

Love?..back from the dead? (sequel to Love?..yeah right...): http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/81532/love-back-from-the-dead-sequel-to-love-yeah-right-donghae-gyuri-kyuhyun-ljoe-superjunior-teentop

Surprise Surprise(one-shot): http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/55584/surprise-surprise-iusinger-jonghyun-kyuhyun-tiffany 

My Neighbour?!: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/26251/my-neighbour-will-be-on-hiatus-changmin-dbsk-jaejoong-junsu-yoochun-yunho

AND MANY MANY MORE, not really but i just don't want to bore you with all the details so ANYWAYS thank you so much and it was a fun journey!

THANK YOUUU~

Love,

Kiraheart