Jonghyun...what are you doing?

Appa is in love with me.

Kira's POV

I sat, bored on the couch, doing nothing but staring at the ceiling. Yeah i'm bored, as you can tell. The tv was on, but I wasn't paying any attention to it. I simply thought about Jonghyun. Maybe I was being a little hard on him I mean he was just tring to protect me, he does love me...right?

My phone rang and thinking it was Jonghyun, I quickly picked up the phone and answered. " JONGHYUN!".

I heard a soft cough. " U-um Eun Ae?".

My eyes widened and I blushed in embarassment. " O-oh Minho oppa. Gee sorry..I mean..I was_".

He chuckled and cut in. " Yeah it's okay I get it.".

It got slightly awkward so I spoke up. " Soo oppa why exactly did you call? I mean no offense or anything.".

He laughed lightly. " No it's ok um I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out.".

I thought about it. Minho or staying in this room bored to death. Well it all depends on where Minho takes me.

" Oppa where will we be going?" I asked.

" So does that mean your going?" He asked back in an energetic tone.

I laughed. " Maybe, but you have to tell me where we're going first.".

" Nope not until you agree." He was teasing me.

I groaned. " Aish oppa just tell me~!".

" Uh uh~" He cooed.

I sighed in defeat. " Okay I'll go. So where exactly are we going?".

" Oh we're going to_" All of a sudden the line went dead.

" Yeobosaeyo? Yah! Did you hang up on me?! AISH!" I put my phone dad and bit my nails nervously.

Weird. Usually I wouldn't get this nervous when hanging with one of the guys.

I quickly changed into an attractive yet casual outfit and slid my phone into my back pocket, just incase one of the girls need my help, usually that happens a lot.

I walked out the hotel and into the open air. I waited for a few minutes when finally Minho's car pulled up.

A man in black stepped out the driver's side and walked over to me, opening the back door.

" Miss please step in. " He beckoned.

Hmmm, my parents tell me not to trust strangers.

I scoffed. " Ahjusshi, I don't know you, I'm not getting in that car.".

He bowed and beckoned once more. " Please miss we don't have much time.".

I clenched my fists and stomped on the ground. " I'm not getting in that car!!".

Suddenly he grabbed my arm and pushed me inside, closing the door behind me. He immediately sat back inside the car and locked the doors. He quickly the engine and began to drive, fast.

I screamed. " YAH! Where are you taking me?! Get me out of here!".

He slightly bowed his head. " I'm sorry miss, but you must cooperate. I promise nothing bad is happening.".

I laughed in what, to me, sounded like the bride of frankenstein. " I'm in a car with a E!!! SOMETHING BAD IS OUGHT TO HAPPEN!!!".

Suddenly the car came to a stop and my door opened. I almost immediately sprang out, ready to run away when a couple of muscular arms wrapped around me.

" Eun Ae you made it~" Someone cheered.

I looked up and saw Minho staring at me, my eyes widened. " Minho oppa thank god, some creepy pedo dragged me here and I thought I was gonna die.".

I hugged him back tightly, but pulled away when he burst out laughing.

I frowned. " Yah! What's so funny?! What if I got ?".

Minho held his stomach and calmed down. " That pedo would happen to be my driver. Trust me Bob is harmless. I called him and asked him to pick you up. I wanted to suprise you.".

I sighed in relief and held my chest. " Yeah some suprise.".

I looked around. " Where are we exactly?".

He shrugged. " I don't know.".

My mouth dropped. " Eh?! Then how did you get here.".

He smiled. " I just picked somewhere random and told Bob the exact destination.".

I smiled back and nodded. " Ok as long as your with me.".

His eyes began to sparkle in excitement and we began walk around streets aimlessly.

We went to an arcade and sadly he beat me. We went bike riding(on one bike, we shared). We even went shopping for what Minho likes to call his "Manbags".

After a while we settled down at a nice and quiet starbucks that we had ironically found and sat outside. I politely told Minho what I wanted and patiently waited as he stepped inside and towards the cashier.

I sighed and looked at the happy couples walking by. Holding hands and sharing kisses, they were all so cute. It kind of reminded me of me and Jonghyun. No we didn't break up, at least that's what I think, but I haven't called him ever since I got home from our date. I looked down, ashamed of the things I had told him. Then again he called my brother a bastard. Well he didn't know. I spent the next 5 minutes debating with myself. I quickly turned back and watched Minho wait for our orders, cutely holding the receipt in his hand. Wait...did I call him cute? NO, I called the receipt cute. Besides I'm dating Jonghyun, right?...I think. I looked up and watched the many people walking into starbucks.

A particular couple suddenly caught my eye. The boy had his arm around the girl's shoulders and stared at her with love, she giggled as he gently kissed her cheek. I peered closer and the minute I recognized them, well the guy anyways, my eyes went wide and watery.

Jonghyun.....what are you doing?