Way more on my plate

Appa is in love with me.

A/N: From now on it's just going to be random point of view's, putting pov's in order really messes up the story :(

Kassy's POV

Kira bent down and sat next to me as well as Alex on the other side.

Kira put her hand on my shoulder. " Are you okay?".

I nodded, though I wasn't really ok. I was searching for an answer in my head. I was clueless, should I go see them? I thought of the conversation me and Leeteuk had on the phone a few days ago. Would he be happy to see me there OR would he just simply tell me to get out just like the first time I went to their dorm?

I sighed and rubbed my temples in confusion.

Alex hugged me. " Unnie it's going to be ok.".

I groaned. " No it's not. I have no idea what to do, what to say really.".

" Kassy Unnie~" Kira cooed.

I turned and looked at her. " What?".

She smiled. " I know you'll do the right thing, but in my opinion, ignoring your appas is a no no.".

I chuckled. " Ok ok I get it, I'll go.".

Alex smiled reassuringly. " You can do it.".

Kira pumped her fist in the air. " Fighting~".

I smiled and hugged them close to me, close to my heart.

I got up and grabbed a coat.

I waved at them. " I'll be back guys.".

Chungho oppa waved. " Kassy, if anything happens, don't hesitate to give me a call.".

I nodded and walked out the door.

***

I walked down the fairly quiet hallway, the hallway that occupies Super Junior behind one of those doors, the hallway that would either lead me to my death or my happiness.

I knocked on their door and waited patiently. I heard footsteps approach the door and at that moment my heart beat faster and my palms got sweatier. This is it. What ever happens I cannot turn back.

Sungmin oppa opened the door, his eyes widening once he saw me.

" HeeYoung.." He mumbled.

He came towards me and I gulped wondering what he was gonna do to me. Instead of killing me like how I thought, he engulfed me in a moderately tight hug as small tears began to form on the corners of his eyes.

I saw them and gasped pulling away. " Sungmin oppa..".

I wiped his tears and smiled, hugging him once more as he led me inside.

The boys were all suprisingly sitting together in the living room, talking about who knows what, though it seemed very serious by the looks of their expressions.

The first one to look up at me was none other than Leeteuk, ohhhh joy.

He stood up and soon the others had their attention fixed on me as well.

Eunhyuk was on the verge of bursting into tears once he saw me.

" You were avoiding us?" He choked.

Now I knew what they were talking about.

I sighed and nodded, forcing a smile.

He looked down disappointed, trying not to cry. I knew he was the most emotional one out of them all. I saw him tear up for the first time when I left for the airport once 'My Appa' had ended.

Leeteuk eyed me. " Min HeeYoung.".

I gulped and prepared to hear him yell and scream at me, telling me how horrible it was that I would say such a thing about him and s.

But what he did instead suprised me the most. He came up to me as I watched him nervously and hugged me tightly, not letting go, holding on to me with his every breath.

My eyes were wide. " O-oppa?".

He was lightly crying. " I'm sorry. You were right, we didn't call you, but HeeYoung that doesn't mean we never loved you.".

He hugged me tighter and I cuddled into his chest.

" Oppa. " I croaked, trying very hard not to cry.

He smiled and wiped his tears quickly and pretty soon all the members were rejoicing, crowding around me, hugging me and telling me how much they loved me.

I smiled, truly happy at that moment, but something still wavered in my heart. Me and Kyuhyun, we never even talked about that night, I mean seriously talked about it. Would I want to deal with it now?

I shook my head to myself thinking it wasn't a good idea. I wouldn't want to create more drama between  me and the suju oppas.

After awhile of hugging we all sat down. We chatted and laughed and I felt like everything was right in the world. Though after awhile I noticed Kyuhyun wasn't saying anything.

I looked at him. " Oppa are you okay?".

He looked up. " Hm? Oh yeah i'm fine.".

I pouted. " But you don't look fine.".

He chuckled in amusement. " I'm ok ,really.".

I nodded reluctantly and turned my attention back to the others, though my mind was still on Kyuhyun. I kept replaying the thought of just getting up and talking to him about everything and clearing up all the misunderstandings, but my heart kept telling me it would put more on my plate than I already have.

It was getting fairly dark and I decided to go home. The members all bid me goodbye and hugged me as I walked out the door.

That's when Kyuhyun stood up. " I'll walk you home, It's not safe for a girl to walk by herself in the middle of the night.".

The others nodded and I began to feel nervous as we walked out the door and it was just only me and him.

We were quiet for quite awhile and almost halfway home, Kyuhyun finally spoke up.

He cleared his throat. " So HeeYoung, I know this is an awkward topic, but what happened the night I got drunk?".

I stopped walking, shocked at what he was asking me.

He turned around and looked at me confused.

I gulped. " I-i can't, it's too weird.".

He held my hand. " Please, I need to know.".

I sighed and continued walking.

" Ok." I said.

Kyuhyun walked alongside me as I began.

" You got drunk and I found you walking all pissed down a street so I helped you get home, simple.".

That's when Kyuhyun stopped. " But, you said I_".

I interrupted him. " Yeah I know, I was kidding.".

He frowned again. " HeeYoung-ah I know your lying.".

I sighed in frustration. " So yeah you did, big whoop.".

We continued to walk again.

" Oh." Was all he said.

I saw him blush as he began to walk a few inches closer to me and held my hand, intertwining his fingers in mine.

I pulled away. " What are you doing?!".

He pointed to the building in front of us. We finally made it to the hotel. I sighed in relief and waved goodbye awkwardly as I began to walk away, but not before Kyuhyun nervously grabbed my wrist and whipped me around.

I looked at him, confused. " Oppa_".

He didn't let me finish. He crashed his lips onto mine and kissed me, fully. I felt myself responding, but for some reason, this time, I didn't pull away. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I felt his rich, soft lips against mine.

He pulled away and looked me in the eyes. " HeeYoung, I love you. I really love you.".

With that he walked away and left me there.

Now I have just added way more on my plate.