TITANIC~~!!

Appa is in love with me.

 

Alex's POV

I touched up my hair and walked out the bathroom. Kassy was sitting there quietly reading a magazine, pretending I never existed.

I scoffed. " Whatever.".

I looked at what I was wearing one more time before walking out the hotel room.

Alex's outfit:

I hit the elevator button and soon I was walking through the crowded lobby and out the doors.

I stood outside as I waited for WooYoung to come and soon enough a slick black mercedez benz stopped right in front of me.

Wooyoung rolled the window down and honked pulling down his crimson shades and winking at me.

I lightly smiled and stepped in. I straightened my shirt and sat there awkwardly as WooYoung drove us to some unknown location.

I bit my bottom lip and breathed in and out nervously, hoping he didn't really take this "date" seriously.

WooYoung chuckled. " Relax, I just want to hang out with my daughter. Or are you just startstruck over my handsome face?".

I sighed in relief at what he said then giggled. " You wish oppa.".

He smiled seeing I had relaxed a bit then drove the car to a stop.

I looked out the window and saw the clear, vast ocean.

" Uh oppa what are we doing here?" I asked.

He laughed. " Oh you'll see.".

We walked over to the dock. Boats were anchored everywhere. Some big, some small, one was even colored completely purple.

WooYoung grabbed my hand. " Come on.".

He led me over to one boat in particular. It was actually a yacht. It wasn't too big or too small and it looked very expensive.

" Wait we're going on that?" I said unbelievably.

He grinned. " Yep I rented a yacht for us.".

I gaped at it as he led me onto it. I stood at the bow and stared at the beautiful scenery of the ocean.

It was all too surreal. WooYoung came up from behind me.

" Boo." He whispered in my ear.

I blushed and turned around to look at him.

He chuckled. " Aww your blushing. Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.".

I smiled. " Ahaha no it's ok.".

He held my hand and led me closer to the edge of the bow.

I spread my arms wide and let the wind wisp through my hair.

I felt WooYoung spread his arms out and stand behind me.

Just then he pulled away and began to jump around like a little child.

My eyes widened. " Oppa?".

He looked at me and smiled like a little boy.

" Titanic~!" He chanted.

I giggled and hugged him as he calmed down and led me inside the boat where there was a table set for two right next to the window.

I smiled as WooYoung pulled my chair for me. " Oppa your really too sweet.".

He smiled as well and sat down. I looked out the window and stared in awe at the beautiful sunset. The day had passed faster than I expected and I really didn't want it to end.

The boat began to drive back towards the shore.

I pouted. " Oppa do we have to go back?".

He chuckled. " Yep sorry, i'm not that rich.".

I shrugged then giggled as he swung me off the yacht and onto the ground.

He drove me back to the hotel. The car stopped in front of the lobby doors and I pouted. I really didn't want to go back.

WooYoung hugged me. " So i'll see you later sometime?".

I grinned and hugged him back. " Of course oppa.".

He smiled as I stepped out the car.

I waved goodbye as he drove away and turned around.

My eyes widened as I saw him stand there. " E-eli!!".

His eyes were watery. " So you've found someone new huh?".