How could you lie to me!

Appa is in love with me.

Kira's POV

" I came here to talk to you." Jonghyun's voice was calm yet firm.

I made no eye contact with him. " So talk.".

He sighed, obviously knowing I probably was not going to listen. " Look Kira.....the least you could do is look at me.".

I scoffed, I couldn't believe him. " The least I could I do? I can't do anything! First you ask me out then you break my heart, call my brother a bastard, and then come back to tell me what's the least I can do?! I'm hurt physically and emotionally what is there left for me to do?!".

He didn't answer and for a moment all he did was look down. " I.....I just want to be yours again."

I scoffed. " Your asking me to take you back? Wow your asking?! Gee bravo, that's a first!".

He closed his eyes and let out a sigh before answering. " LOOK! You don't know how lost i've been without you! Everytime I saw you with Minho or when I heard you talking on the phone, I admit I was jealous! I didn't want anyone to have you except me and I still feel that way!'.

I shook my head, I couldn't believe him anymore. " There are no second chances Jonghyun-ssi! You only get one chance in life.".

I saw his eyes sadden as I put the words "ssi' behind his name, but I wasn't going to fall for this. How was I so sure that he wasn't just going to dump me for another girl again?!

He looked me in the eyes. " Well I believe in second chances Kira, and I want one from you!".

I turned away. " Don't call me Kira, you have no right to call me Kira.".

His shoulders slumped and he gave me a hopeful look. " Please, don't leave me I need you more than_".

I interrupted him, I was sick of listening to his excuses. " What about that girl that you had 'fun' with. The one who claims you guys did a little somethin somethin the night before!".

He shook his head in disapproval. " I don't know why the hell she said that! Look the truth is she was my cousin who came from America to be a trainee at SM and it was my job as her Senior to give her a tour around the city! I would never cheat on you!".

I rolled my eyes. " Who gives their cousin googly eyes and kisses her on the cheek?!".

He stood up from his seat in protest. " I do! I'm very affectionate towards my family!".

Before I could answer the door opened and in walked Minho who had apparently forgotten his wallet since I had spotted it in the corner of my eye on the counter next to me not too long ago.

He sensed the tension and looked at both of us, then gave a glare to Jonghyun. " Hyung! What's going on here?! Didn't I tell you to stop hurting Kira?!".

Jonghyun turned to him with a stern expression. " I'm older than you! Who are you to tell me where to go and what to do?!".

Minho stepped forward ready to pounce. " You know she doesn't want to talk to you! You know that girl is actually girlfriend! I've seen you kiss her at the dorms before!".

I looked at Jonghyun and he looked back at me shaking his head. " Don't listen to him Eun Ae, he's lying!".

Liar. Liar. That's all that ran through my head. I knew it all along. Jonghyun is a lying, cheating, hurtful man who doesn't understand what it's like to really love.

Minho shook his head and grabbed his wallet before giving me a sympathetic look. " Believe me Eun Ae.".

He walked out as Jonghyun called out after him. " Yah! I'm not done talking to you!".

I watched as they both walked out. I noticed that Jonghyun's phone had fallen out of his pocket on his way out and was right next to the door. I know I wasn't supposed to get up until I was fully recovered, but I pushed myself up anyways. I wobbled over to the door, leaning on the walls for support and slowly bended down towards the ground, trying very hard to ignore the pain that screamed in my stomach. I picked up the phone and leaned against the wall, opening his phone and looking at the wallpaper. It was a picture of him and his mom I believe since she looked to be about in her late 40s. I lightly smiled, at least he wasn't completely heartless, or maybe I was just being too hard on him. All of a sudden a new text message sign popped up. I hesitated and thought about how you can tell what a guy is like by reading his texts. I opened the message and my eyes widened. It was a message from some girl named Ali, it read, " Hey, you coming over tonight again?". I was shocked and moreover, hurt, but I tried not to think negatively. It might just be his cousin he was talking about. I tapped onto her profile picture and I saw the same girl I saw him with that day I saw him cheating. She had long dark brown curly hair and fair skin, her eyes brown and her teeth were sparkling white, she had the face of an angel, but the look in her eyes sent a chill down my spine.

Another message popped up. I read it, " Hey! Are you gonna break up with that girl you went on a pity date with or not?! What was her name, Eun Hae or Eun Ae or something?!".

The was more to the text, but I didn't want to read it.  I dropped the phone         but

I closed my eyes and dropped the phone as tears sprung down my cheeks. The door shot open and I instantly opened my eyes. Jonghyun stood right in front of me.

" What the hell are you doing up?!" He tried to get me back onto the bed, but I pulled my hand out of his grasp.

" Y-you jerk!" I yelled at him as tears continued to pour down my cheeks.

He grabbed my shoulders. " Look I know you hate me, but_".

I shook his hand off me. " How could you?! How could you lie to me!".

He looked at me with a confused expression then saw his phone on the ground.

His eyes widened and quickly he picked it up. " Did you look in here?".

I didn't answer him and continued to cry.

He asked again, but with a stricter tone. " Did you look at my texts?!?!".

I answered him with the same tone. " Yes and i'm glad I did! I was right Jonghyun! Your a lying cheating A-hole!".

He looked at me sadly. " Eun Ae, I_".

I shook my head and interrupted him. " NO!.....no....no..." I faltered as I felt myself get dizzy.

I wasn't supposed to stand up.

Next thing I knew, everything was black again.