Miracle

Appa is in love with me.

Alex's POV

I waited outside the large building and slowly watched as three black vans pulled up and out came Korea's three favorite bands, the heart throbs, the musicians, Shinee, Super Junior, and 2PM.

Taecyeon walked up to me and gave a warm and friendly hug and I responded, wrapping my arms around him as well.

" It's been so long oppa." I said half-heartedly.

Sure I mean I was happy the boys I hadn't seen in so long were back and right here in front of me, but how could I be happy when I know my best friend in the whole wide world has been laying in a hospital bed for 2 years and continues to lay unconcious to this very day?!

Key walked up to me, giving me a worried expression. " Is she inside?".

I nodded and watched the 5 boys, Minho, Key, Taemin, Jonghyun, and Onew run into the building in worry for their " little girl".

Of course everyone was worried. They had all met Kira. They all saw her as a bright, loving and caring girl with a great future ahead of her. It's just not fair that she has to go through this, she doesn't deserve it at all and all the boys knew it.

The Suju oppas waved at me before walking inside, except for Kyuhyun.

" Is Kassy up there?" He asked in curiosity.

I nodded and slightly smiled. " Yeah she sure is lover boy.".

A small smile crept upon his face and he ran into the building as well, trying to catch up with his hyungs as they scolded him to run faster.

The 2PM oppas walked up to me all of them smiling.

Junsu was the first to speak up. " It's been awhile HaNi, you've gotten thinner.".

I raised and eyebrow. " What was I fat before?".

A few laughs echoed from a couple of the boys and I let out a small chuckle. Of course the atmosphere was awkward and tense. They all knew how hard it must've been for me to know Kira was in that state, they all knew how painful it is and they feel for Kira. If Kira were awake right now she'd probably shoo everyone away (*cough* especially Jonghyun). She hates being pitied, it makes her feel weak and hopeless, though I don't see what's so bad about feeling weak every once in a awhile.

Nickhun coughed as if to break the awkward atmosphere and ushered us towards the door. " It's getting cold, shall we go inside?".

We all nodded and obliged, walking into the large hospital building and taking an elevator all the way to Kira's floor.

I walked in front of them hastily as they tried their best to keep up with me from behind. Together we all walked into her large hospital room.

I walked in to see Jonghyun kneeling down on one knee in front of her bed as he held her hand, crying his eyes out while the other members tried to comfort him, though they were crying as well. Minho didn't comfort Jonghyun at all, ever since the whole "incident" they hadn't talked since, yes in these two years they had not talked unless requested to on variety shows. Minho glanced at Kira with sad eyes and sighed, turning away and trying hard to hold back his tears.

I looked at the corner of the room and slightly smiled at Kassy and Kyuhyun. Kassy had a small smile on her face as Kyuhyun had his arms wrapped around her, leaving continuous kisses on her cheek and whispering words of support in her ear....well at least I think they were words of support. I watched as Kibum seemed to scowl at them and ask questions to all his hyungs around him, though they hardly payed him any atttention, all the attention was on the unconcious girl Kira.

I looked behind me and caught Wooyoung vigorously staring at me. I tried hard to read his expression. I saw sadness, regret, concern, love, and anger all mirrored on one face. I quickly turned away and blushed, remembering the moment back in Korea when I had told him there was someone else, even though shortly after me and that "someone else" broke up. Eli and I still contact each other through Skype and talk like good friends, but I can't deny that I still have lingering feelings for him, strong ones that make me want to reconcile with him, but when I think of all the bad times we've had and all the dangers I may experience on the way, I forget all about it. Me and Eli could never be a "thing" again..not ever.

Behind me Junsu oppa awkwardly coughed and stepped forward as if to announce something. " I'm sorry, but me and the boys have a schedule in 20 minutes and we have to get ready, sorry to leave so early.".

Many nods followed around the room as the 2PM boys then began to walk out the door and Wooyoung bent down and whispered in my ear. " Tell me about what happened to her later....and HaNi-ah...I won't ever give up on you.".

With that he followed his other hyungs out the door and the room became scarcely quiet once more.

Kassy stood up, surprisingly breaking free from Kyuhyun's protective grip and looked at everyone. " Shall I get us all some coffee?".

There were small 'yes's' from around the room and Kassy nodded kissing Kyuhyun's cheek before beckoning me. " Alex will you help me?".

I nodded. " Sure no prob.".

I walked with her out the door and we walked down the hallway, breathing a small sigh of relief that we were out of that tension filled room.

Kassy scoffed. " Wow that was probably the first time any of us were awkward with each other.".

I nodded and scoffed as well. " Yeah I'm just glad I got out of there.".

We arrived at the small coffee station at the end of the hallway and grabbed as many cups as we could.

I raised an eyebrow. " Um Kassy, how in the name of kimchi are we going to carry 16 cups?".

Kassy looked at me quizzically then her shoulders drooped. " Oh yeah I hadn't thought about that.".

I laughed for the first time in 2 years and Kassy turned to me smiling, then in unison, we both laughed as hard as we though possible. It was a laughter that we had not felt in such a long time that had burst through our bodies and out our mouths in joy of finally being let out.

All of a sudden from behind us we heard the sound of rapid running and both of us turned around to see Leeteuk and Donghae running full speed towards us.

They stopped in front of us trying to catch their breaths before Leeteuk spoke up. " Kira....she's ...".

Kassy and I exchanged nervous glances. " What happened to her?" We both said in unison.

Donghae slowed his breathing and began to talk. " Minho held her hand and started talking to her, we were all just watching but.." He faltered and shook his head as if a miracle just happened, or more like Frakenstein had just walked right past him.

" Tell us!!!" Kassy and I yelled together.

Leeteuk looked up at us, a small smile across his face. " Kira's awake!!".

Kassy dropped the cup in her hand and we both made a run for it, Leeteuk and Donghae groaning from having to run again.

I swung the door open and ran inside. Kira was sitting up on her bed and rubbing her eyes as if she had just woken from a long nap. Yeah you could say it was a loooooooong nap.

We pushed a couple of the shinee boys aside, quickly apologizing after, and stood at the foot of her bed.

" Kira?" I looked at her unbelievably as if she were some ghost.

She looked at me then Kassy and cocker her head to the side. " Who are all you people?".

My eyes widened as well as Kassy's and we looked at each other. Everyone's eyes were wide in fear, they had all heard this before and they all knew what it meant.

Kassy looked at me. " She...she has amnesia?".

All of a sudden a fit of melodic laughter sprung from Kira's mouth and she pointed at the both of us. " You should've seen you guys's faces. You looked like you were about to pee yourselves.".

We stared at her unbelievably and soon a small sigh of relief echoed from our mouths as well as a small giggle.

We ran towards her and hugged her with complete joy in our hearts.

Our good friend, one we had missed for so long, was finally back.

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in forever, I feel really bad. CST'S  were actually easier than I thought due to all the studying and I was so ready on updating tons of Appa Is In Love With Me once it finished, but then my teachers are like , " Oh well school's not over yet so here's a wad of homework and projects for you to do.". Yeah I truly despise MOST of my teachers, except my drama teacher, yeah I'm aspiring to be an actress when I grow up *giggle*. Anyways expect a LOTTTTTTTTT more updates on this story now that I'm FINALLY free for updates...for now anyways, but also expect an ending to this story to come soon. Byez for now and thanks for all the subscribers and comments I really appreciate them all and read them ALLLLLLLLLL cause their so fun to read.

                                                                                                                                                                                                          Writer in the making,

                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Kira<3