Delivery!!!

Appa is in love with me.

Kira's POV

I walked on over to Shinee's dorm. I usually don't think about what I do I just do it. I honestly didn't know if they were there or not, but hey I had to try.

I decided to stop by a cafe for a quick snack. I know pretty random, but when my stomach's hungry, I've gotta have something to eat.

I decided I'd buy them something to eat, it's the least I can do for dropping by without any notice.

After quickly paying the bill I walked out of the peaceful area and out into the open again.

I had reached their dorm as fast as my petite little feet could take me.

I knocked on the door and waited. I heard Key Umma yelling at someone to answer the door. I stifled a laugh, he really hasn't changed now has he.

The door was opened by Jonghyun.

He scowled. " Who the hell are you?".

I giggled and pulled out a bag of goodies from the cafe.

" Delivery!" I chimed.

He stupidly turned around and yelled at Key, " Yah! Umma did you buy us take out?".

Key frowned. " No?".

He turned to the others. " Did any of you buy take out?".

They all shook their heads.

Jonghyun looked at me and smirked. " Bye bye.".

He was about to close the door on my face, but I held it open.

I pushed him back and stepped in. " I think your mistaken I got an order for..".

I faltered and pulled out an old receipt from my pocket.

I finished. " For a Park Eun Ae? Oh sorry guys.".

I was about to walk out when Taemin raised his head. " Eun Ae? Like our Eun Ae?".

Key chuckled. " Taemin there are tons of Eun Ae's in this world if you think about it, something i'm sure you can't do since you went crazy with the maple syrup for breakfast this morning.".

He pouted and I laughed. " You guys are hilarious.".

Minho smiled. " Wat a sec.".

I scrunched up my nose. " What now?".

Minho walked up to me and stared at me with a smile plastered on his face.

" Eun Ae?" He was still smiling.

I frowned then slowly shifted in to a whole hearted smile.

He hugged me with such enthusiasm that by the time he let go, I was paralyzed.

Taemin gasped. " Eun Ae!!!!!!!!".

He ran over to me, luckily I knew what was coming next so I hid behind Minho who pushed Taemin off to his room.

Onew hugged me quickly then went off to look for his oh so admirable chicken. He was actually pretty awkward with me back then, so I guess it doesn't make a difference now either.

Key wagged his finger at me then let out a big, " Wah~~~~" and hugged the life out of me.

Jonghyun simply stood there, eyes wide. " E-eun Ae, you've grown so big!".

I raised an eye brow. " Big?".

He shook his head. " I mean tall, yes very tall.".

I smiled and hugged him before kissing him on the cheek. He smiled warmly and blushed.

After Taemin came back, as well as Onew, we all chatted happily and caught up with each other's lives. I didn't even notice the time go by so quickly.

Before I knew it I bid the boys adeu and headed back to the hotel.

***

The girls were already there, sitting strangely quiet I must say.

" Hey why so down guys?" I asked.

Kassy sighed. " My visit didn't go so well.".

I frowned. " What happened?".

She looked down. " Leeteuk kicked me out.".

My mouth dropped. " WHAT?! That little son of a gun!".

Kassy lightly chuckled. " It's okay, really.".

Alex patted her back. " Are you sure?".

Kassy nodded.

She looked at her purse than stood up. " I'm gonna go call Kyuhyun.".

Me and Alex nodded as she exited the room and entered hers.

I turned to Alex. " So how was your visit?".

Alex smiled. " Great, they definitely missed me.".

I chuckled. " Same here.".

It was quiet, I decided to get details on what happened to Kassy.

" So did Kassy spill you any deets?" I asked Alex.

Alex shook her head. " Not really, she pretty much said the same thing, ' Leeteuk kicked me out.' .".

I scowled. " But their has to be a reason behind it right?".

Alex shrugged. " She doesn't even know.".

I bit my bottom lip.

What exactly happened?

Just then Kassy stormed out of her bedroom.

She strutted her way to the door.

I stood up. " Whoa where are you going?".

She ignored me and grabbed her jacket, slowly turning the knob and yanking the door open.

" Kassy!" Alex yelled.

She sighed then turned around. " I need to talk to them.".

I scoffed. " Who exactly?".

She looked at me. " I'm going back to the oppas' dorm, there's something I need to clear up with them.".

And with that she slammed the door and left us their undoubtly confused