Back with my boys

Appa is in love with me.

Kassy's POV

I was walking with a very fast pace.

To think the suju oppas would actually believe him. Well he is there manager.

Why the hell would Ahjusshi ever make up such a lie about me? And spill it to the tabloids? Seriously?

I walked into their apartment complex, outraged.

I vaguely remembered me and Kyuhyun's phone conversation with all this anger burning inside me.

**FLASHBACK**

" So what the hell exactly happened back there?" I had asked him.

He sighed. " Look, HeeYoung, it's best if you don't know ok? You'll just get mad and end up getting yourself hurt.".

I clenched my teeth. " Oppa tell me RIGHT NOW.".

He took a deep breath. " It was manager who told us you had died.".

I was shocked. " Your manager? As in good old ahjusshi?".

" Pretty much." He went on, " He told us you had died in a tragic car accident, we didn't believe him, but then he pulled out a magazine from his pocket and showed us a picture. All of us were shocked, but I refused to believe it. I overheard him one night talking on the phone. He didn't like us communicating with you. He said you were distracting us from our main priority.".

I was speechless. So...he didn't want me around? Was that it?

" HeeYoung?" Kyuhyun noticed I wasn't talking.

I was fuming with anger. " I'm coming over!".

" HeeYoung please!! You'll just_".

I hung up on him.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

I punched in the combination to find that it was already open. I swung the door and stomped my way in.

They were all huddled on the couch watching the...Titanic?

Leeteuk's gaze turned to my direction.

His eyes narrowed. " Didn't I tell you before? I don't want you here!".

He stood up and walked over to me. I slapped him right across the face.

" Are you an idiot?!" I yelled at him.

He looked at me, shocked.

Eunhyuk stood up and grabbed my wrist.

He looked me in the eye. " I think you should leave.".

Just then Kyuhyun ran in.

" Hyung let her go!" He pointed at me like some sort of super hero in the movies.

Eunhyuk frowned. " You know this girl?".

Kyuhyun nodded and Eunhyuk let go.

The others were watching the scene in anticipation and worry.

Leeteuk was staring at me, his hand gently rubbing his cheek.

He spoke up. " I told you she's dead, manager hyung said so.".

I scoffed. " Who are you going to believe? Your manager or your actually living and breathing daughter?".

He eyed me. " I think you would no the answer to that and besides, how do I even know your HeeYoung?".

I rolled my eyes. " Because I am!".

Leeteuk glared at me. " Prove it.".

I bit my bottom lip. How would I be able to prove it? My mind was completely blank. How could I show them any proof that I was me?

I decided i'd tell them everything I remembered from ' My Appa'.

I took a deep breath. " The first day you guys picked me up and we talked in the van, Eunhyuk oppa tried to speak italian with me by saying 'Piacere' and then Donghae told me to call him appa. Later we were at the dorm and Ryeowook was struggling with the luggage and I told him he was my favorite, then I got a call from Eun Ae saying Destiny was dead and started to cry so Leeteuk oppa you comforted me, Shin Dong used to call me little devil and there was this one time Sungmin oppa thought I had drowned and pulled Leeteuk oppa over, but I was just faking, there was even this one time_".

I got interrupted by Leeteuk's arms wrapping around my body. He held me tightly and I could hear his soft sobs as his tears dropped lightly onto my shoulder.

" HeeYoung-ah..it is you." He whispered.

The other members were speechless. Soon all of them were bawling their eyes out, especially Eunhyuk oppa.

They huddled around me murmuring things like, ' Your not dead', ' I love you', and ' I've missed you so much'.

Leeteuk broke away. " I'm so sorry.".

I smiled weakly. " It's okay oppa.".

He blushed and hugged me once more.

Sungmin was glaring at me.

I looked at him. " What?'.

He scrunched up his nose. " I seriously thought you were drowning ok? You didn't need to bring it up again.".

I giggled. " Sorry oppa.".

Shindong smiled. " She still has that same melodic giggle.".

They all nodded in unison as I blushed.

I looked around. " Where's Kangin, Hankyung, and Kibum oppa?".

The room's atmosphere became dark again.

Leeteuk spoke softly. " Their gone.".

I frowned. " What do you mean 'gone'?".

Donghae scratched his head. " Well they all had their reasons.".

Heechul explained quickly. " Kangin left for the army, Kibum's pursuing his acting career, and Hankyung.." He faltered.

Ryeowook finished. " Hankyung terminated his contract.".

I gasped. " But why?".

Yesung sighed. " He said SM wasn't treating him right..I couldn't blame him, they never gave him one single vacation.".

I looked down. " Oh.".

Sungmin stifled a laugh. " Oh oh oh oppareul saranghae~".

The atmosphere immediately sprung up again and we all laughed.

I smiled and looked at each and every one of them.

I was back, back with my boys.