Final

Appa is in love with me.

3rd person POV

Kassy continuously tried to call her best friend on her iPhone, only to be left with the same answering machine. " C'mon Alex, why aren't you picking up?".

KiBum slowly made his way behind her. " Hey Kassy, whatchya doin?".

She jumped at the sudden sound of his voice since she had been so focused on dialing her friend's number over and over again. " Oh hey KiBum, just trying to call Ale- I mean HaNi but she won't pick up her cell.".

KiBum laughed at how she slightly struggled with remembering to speak Korean with him. " You know you can just speak English with me, Kassy.".

Kassy frowned at the mention of her English name, it didn't feel right. " You should stick to calling me HeeYoung, it sounds weird when you call me Kassy.".

KiBum scoffed and leaned on one hip, putting his hands in his pockets. " You let Kyuhyun call you that.".

Kassy was surprised by his sudden change in attitude but brushed it off. " Well, um I'm sorta used to him calling me that now.".

KiBum rolled his eyes and looked at her with an are-you-kidding-me, sort of face. " Oh please I pronounce it better than him yet you just want to hear it from his lips.".

Kassy blushed and looked down. " No I don't!".

KiBum let his shoulders drop as he had kept them stiff for quite awhile now and sighed. " Yeah sure. Look you should probably get to your seat, we go on pretty soon.".

Kassy walked away slightly confused. ' Ok what was that all about?' She thought, making it through the slightly crowded corridor and out through the backstage doors.

" Kassy~~" A sweet ,childlike voice called her name from behind before she could even take a step out the entrance.

Kassy whipped around and wondered who the voice belonged to, she smiled once she saw who it was. " Kyu~!" She wrapped her arms around his neck, " I've missed you sooo much.".

He pouted and nodded before slightly pecking her lips. " I know, I didn't see you for a whole 3 hours...it was painful.".

Suddenly a strong pair of arms grabbed the two and pulled them apart by force. " Break it up you two, this fuzzy atmosphere makes me want to puke. Kyu get your back in the dressing room you need to get your makeup done!" Heechul pushed the younger male in the opposite direction of his lover and winked at Kassy, " See ya later!". ( I miss Heechul already TT-TT)

Kassy shook her head and walked away, she loved these guys.

Meanwhile....

Alex looked left and right as she ran down different streets and asked people if they had seen an idol run by there, unfortunately they all shook their heads giving her a strange look.

A loud panting came from behind her and a small childish voice called her name. " W-wait, HaNi unnie!".

Alex whipped her head around and saw IU, her hand at her chest while she tried to catch her breath. " IU-ssi??? Why did you follow me?".

She looked up with a determined look on her face. " I wanna help find Wooyoung oppa too!".

Alex didn't know why, I mean don't get her wrong IU seemed like a really nice girl, but something about the presence of this girl irritated her. " Look thanks for the offer, but I think this is something I should handle myself.".

" But you can't do it alone!" IU insisted.

Alex grew annoyed very fast, subconsciously blowing up at the young girl. " Look I told you once and I'm not going to tell you again, stay away! Wooyoung doesn't need your help!".

IU shrunk back in fear of getting her unnie any angrier, but slowly she clenched her fists and gave Alex a firm look. " He doesn't need my help? Your the one who's been playing his heart all these years! He poured his heart out to me tonight, telling me how much he loved you and how much he wished he knew what your were thinking. Not once did he even talk about how I was or how much effort I put into looking good for him it was just about you, it didn't even feel like a date it just felt like we met so I could be his psychiatrist for a couple hours! So don't even start about who needs my help!".

Alex felt a bit intimidated by her, but only for a short moment, this girl was head over heels for him, and she didn't like that one bit. " Oh yeah? Well what do you know about him?? What is it about him that you like so much?!".

IU balled up her fists and gave her unnie a fierce glare. " Because he treats me like a normal person! He makes me feel like I was back in middle school and crushing on boys! He makes me feel something that I haven't felt since I was in 6th grade!!".

Alex sighed, it was like some sort of old cheesy drama or something. " Oh ok he makes you feel special, didn't you say he practically ignored you tonight? And obviously by the way you said it you've had more than one crush, what makes him different from all the others?".

" It doesn't matter, he could ignore me all my life and just the fact that I would be able to be around him would make me feel special! He's different from any other simple crush, this isn't infatuation this is real love, I know it!!" By now IU's tears were burning at the rim of her eyes.

" Even if he's ignoring you, you'll still feel special?? Don't you think that's being desperate??" Before Alex could go on she felt a hard hand slap her across the face.

IU seemed shocked at what she had done but quickly recovered and brought her hand down in a completely confident manner. " I don't need you, i'll find him myself!".

As IU walked away Alex couldn't hold it in any longer. Her feelings poured, she collapsed on the sidewalk and let out all the tears she had been holding back these past years.

Her life was a mess, she left the one who probably loved her the most, Eli, and went off to find some guy she hopelessly fell in love with and doesn't even know if he'll except her when she does see him.

People passed by her, weirded out by her peculiar behavior.

A girl murmured loud enough for Alex to hear. " Pathetic, must've gotten dumped.".

Everything was her fault, she kept breaking hearts rather than curing them. She cried relentless to everything around her, she didn't care, she had no hope left in her to care.

Alex had to find him, she just had to. She had to find him before IU did and fast, but she didn't know where. She had probably searched about half of LA and still hadn't found him.

That's when something suddenly clicked in her head, what if he wasn't in LA, what if he was somewhere else? She had an idea of where he was now, but she wasn't sure he'd be there. It was worth a try.

Alex picked herself up and wiped away the tears. She didn't care if her makeup was smudged, she was going to find Wooyoung.

Somewhere in Seoul...

" Hey Kassy, why the sudden call?" Kira was currently eating lunch with her soon to be husband, Jonghyun.

Yes Jonghyun had finally found the courage and proposed to her like a man. Their engagement parties would be in 3 weeks, one in Seoul and one in LA for Kira's parents and friends. Her parents can't afford a ticket to Korea so Kira thought it would be better if the party comes to them.

" Hey Kira, have you gotten any call from Alex today?" Kassy's voice was oozing with worry, it was now 2:00 in the morning and Alex hadn't answered any of her calls.

Kira seemed to notice the absence of her best friend as well. " Yeah I called to check up on her twice and she didn't answer, she usually calls back or leaves me a message. She hasn't answered you either?".

" No! It's been nearly 10 hours and I've called her about 20 times already, Kira I'm really worried." Kassy was clueless and the only thing she had ever thought of was calling Kira, forgetting that her best friend is currently living on the other side of the world.

Kira had an idea of where Alex was, but even so, she would've called. " Well last time I talked to her she was on her date with Eli. I called her a couple hours later assuming she must've been home by then but no answer. You don't think she got into any trouble do you?".

Kassy gasped at the thought of her friend in danger. " Oh no, should I go look for her?".

Kira was silent for a moment, but answered in a calm manner. " No, just wait until tomorrow, if she doesn't answer then, then you should start panicking.".

Kassy nodded even though she knew Kira couldn't see. " Ok thanks Kiki! By the way when are you coming to LA for the big engagement party?".

Kira smiled at her friend's habit of going from extremely worried to incredibly calm. " Well we're having one here in 3 weeks and then a week after we'll be on a flight to LA. I'm so nervous.".

Kassy lightly giggled at how easily scared Kira could get, Kira had always been the scared goody-goody type. " Don't be, you love him and he loves you. That's all that should matter.".

Kira softened at Kassy's kindness. " Your right, well I gotta go. Love you, my lovely mofo~".

Kassy laughed, Kira was so affectionate. " Hey that's my word! And love ya too, take care and see ya soon!".

At a garden deep in LA...

Alex pushed aside many branches and dodged thorny rose bushes. She was a few feet away from the pavilion, just a little further and she'd make it.

Back in Seoul Alex had once told Wooyoung of her thinking spot back in LA. She had told him that it was a perfectly peaceful yet magical place. You could sit in the giant pavilion and wonder off into your own world and no one would be able to find you.

She wasn't sure if he was to be there, but it was a worth a try and she wasn't going to give up until she found him.

Alex walked into the large pavilion awaiting the guy she's been searching for, but he wasn't there. The entire area was quiet and not a sound could be heard. He really hadn't been there.

Alex sat on a bench and buried her head in her hands. Small tears spilled down her cheeks and stained her hands. She felt a hand grab onto her shoulder and suddenly she was yanked out of her seat.

Alex's eyes widened and the small tears that had built up in her eyes had disappeared. " W-".

Alex's words were interrupted by Wooyoung's soft lips being crashed onto hers. The kiss was soft and gentle yet very posessive. He held her body close to his and finally pulled away before they could run out of breath.

Alex was more than shocked and all she could do was look at him with big eyes. Wooyoung laid his head on Alex's shoulder and let out a sigh of relief.

After a moment he finally spoke. " I thought you were going to marry Eli, but you came back for me. You knew where I was.".

Alex felt the hot tears pour down her cheeks. " I came because of you. Your the reason I smile everyday, Wooyoung. I...I really love you.".

You could feel a wet substance spread on your shoulder and you realized he was crying.

" I thought you hated me." His voice came out in a small whisper.

She shook his head and laughed bitterly. " I thought you hated me more than anything.".

Wooyoung picked his head up and off her shoulder and cupped her face, wiping the tears off them. " How could I hate you? Your my everything!".

And with that another passionate kiss was shared by the newly found couple. 

 

Do not worry my friends there will be an epilogue right after this kekeke ^^

This has been a wonderful journey and i honestly loved writing this story, thanks for all the  support!

Keep commenting and subscribing cause honestly life has really for me these past few months and every comment and subscription seriously brightens up my day :)

Love (the weird and amazing),

KIRA heart