Oppa I love you

Appa is in love with me.

Alex's POV

I walked out the door and into the narrow hallway, giving a good "hello" to one of the house keepers. They work so hard yet no one seems to care for them.

I stepped into the elevator and after a few moments I was walking through the lobby. As usual, it was packed. People were scurrying around trying to get vacant rooms.

I stepped outside and walked down the street and pretty soon I had made it to a local park. A park where you would usually find elders, children, and young couples. I sat on a bench right next to tall willow tree. I watched the kids play as I waited for Eli's arrival.

I waited and I waited, waiting to the point where darkness had settled over Seoul and the park was deserted. I felt a pang of sadness surge through me. Was he really not coming? I sat there lonely and confused and after awhile I began to feel it drizzling. The small cold drops of water deepened my depression as I waited for him.

Soon the drizzling became pouring, and in a mere second I was drenched from head to toe. I stood up and walked under the willow tree, trying to provide myself some kind of shelter.

I cried as I thought about him. Eli. I kept hoping he would come sooner or later and yet I was still sitting here cold and alone, dripping wet. My hands were shaking and I couldn't see clearly through my tears.

As if by lightning, I suddenly saw a figure approaching me through my tears. He was tall and had black hair.

I didn't want someone to take pity on me, so I wiped my tears quickly, hopeful he hadn't seen me cry. When everything was clear enough I noticed that this man was not just any man, it was the man I loved so much, Eli.

He must've been running because his breathing was hoarse and he seemed to be sweating through all the rain.

I was speechless. " Eli....".

But before I could go on he grabbed my wrists and pulled me into his arms.

" I'm sorry I'm late." He mumbled.

My emotions took over and I began to cry. He pulled away and looked at me as I threw light punches on his chest.

" You idiot!" I yelled " You left me here alone, waiting for you! Waiting to explain to you, to make things better!! I love you don't you get it?!?!".

I continued to hit him as he stared at me with deep regret.

" I'm sorry.." He faltered.

I cried harder. " Is that all you can say?! Oppa I love you, I love you, I love_".

I was cut off by Eli's sweet lips crashing onto mine. At that moment my heart pounded faster and my arms fell lifelessly to my sides as he held my waist. He pulled away and held my chin up to look at him.

He looked me in the eyes. " I believe you, I mean I want to, but you guys went on a date and_".

I shushed him with my finger shaking my head. " Oppa he's simply my friend, or 'appa'. He really is nothing more, oppa I love you.".

A bright smile appeared across his face. " I'm glad, because you know I would do anything for you and I would be heartbroken if you left me.".

He gave me a sincere and honest apology and hugged me closely to his body. I felt warm in his arms, even if it was pouring out here, my heart was filled with sunshine.

***

Eli walked me home as he tried to block the pounding rain, making sure a single drop wouldn't hit me. I smiled as he held my waist and walked alongside me.

I kissed him goodbye and cheerfully walked back to my hotel room.

I didn't care about all the people eyeing me like I was some psycho woman walking around wet and smiling like an idiot. I didn't care, because I was back with the one I loved.

I stepped inside our hotel room to find Kira, Kassy, and some other guy.

Kira looked up at me and immediately gasped.

Her eyes were wide. " Alex what happened to you?".

Kassy's mouth gaped. She ran up to me and eyed me for any injuries.

I smiled. " Kassy I'm not dead.".

Kira walked up to me as well obviously angry. " Did that douche bag leave you out in the rain?".

I continued to grin and shook my head. I walked over to the man.

" Hi my name's Alex. Uh not to be rude but who are you exactly?" I asked as politely as I could.

He chuckled in amusement. " Nice to meet you Alex, Kira's told me much abot you. I'm Kira's brother by the way.".

I nodded and bowed in embarrassment for my lousy appearance.

He laughed. " You don't have to act so proper. Just call me ChungHo oppa.".

I smiled. " Yes ChungHo oppa.".

He smiled sincerely as Kira walked over to his side.

" Oppa do you want something to drink?" She said while hugging him tightly.

He grinned. " Anniyo dongsaeng. You've done enough already, really.".

She smiled. " Okay oppa.".

Kassy stood next to me and eyed my wet clothes and hair.

She ushered me towards the bathroom. " Alex maybe you should take a hot shower.".

I nodded once again and excused myself to go take a shower. I stood under the water and let it warm my shivering body. My body began to overflow with warmth and once I stepped out, I frowned as the cold air began to cling to me once more.

I grabbed a towel and wiped myself down.

After awhile I stepped out, got dressed, and walked out the bathroom. I was surprised at what I saw.

Kassy yelling at a very apologetic Kyuhyun.

What happened?