Your dating her?!

Appa is in love with me.

Kassy's POV

I walked into my room and closed the door behind me.

" Hey Kyu miss me much?" I giggled into the phone.

He chuckled and I could feel the love in his voice. " Yes, yes I do.".

I blushed and cleared my throat. " Oh, soooo what's up?".

" Oh I just got bored and wanted to know if you would like to come over." He asked politely.

I laughed. " Well being a gentleman now are we? Haha your so random, you mean like at the suju dorm?".

He scoffed. " No I live in a box, yes the suju dorm!".

I giggled. " Well considering all the messiness I've seen there, it almosts resembles a box, a dirty one for that matter.".

He laughed then asked once more. " So can you come? Pleeease?".

I sighed and smiled to myself. " I guess.".

I heard him a whisper a ,"yes!" to himself before he hung up.

I grinned then stood up, walking over to my side table, grabbing my cell phone, and walking out the room.

" Hey Kira i'm going out again. Will you be okay?" I asked her as I lightly patted her shoulder.

She gave me a slightly reassuring smile. " Yeah i'll be fine, you go on ahead.".

I nodded then reluctantly walked out the hotel room. I didn't want to leave my best friend alone when I know she needs my help right now more than anyone else. Kyuhyun better have something for us to do while we're there or i'm seriously gonna whack him upside the head.

I walked out the main doors and onto the cold winter streets of Seoul. It's weird how i've been here for a long while yet I don't even know the date. I pulled out my phone and turned it on. The minute I looked at the date, my eyes began to water. Three days. Only three days left until i'll have to leave and go back to America for good. For good? Yeah. The cafe's always packed and my boss there is pretty strict. I'm actually suprised he upped Winter Break to three weeks anyways, but time's gone by so quickly. I've gone from having three weeks left to three days. Suddenly, I felt a strong tug on my heart. Kyuhyun. I would be leaving in three days. How do I tell him this? How do I tell the guys? I'll have to leave them, especially Kyuhyun, possibly forever. Right when everything goes spledidly for me, it becomes crap again.

I silently walked out the elevator and onto the long dark hallway that led to Suju's dorm. I knocked on the door lightly, maybe only 2 times before it swung open.

" HEEYOUNG!!" Kyuhyun greeted me with a warm and comfortable hug, making me feel even more depressed.

He pulled me inside, dragging me to the livivng room.

I groaned and let go from his painful grasp. " Kyuhyun why are you so giddy?! It causing my poor wrist to throb.".

He pouted held my wrist gently. " I'm sorry I didn't mean to, I just have exciting news!".

He began to drag me again and I sighed still a little depressed from my discovery. " Why can't you just tell me?!".

He smiled like an idiot. " Because it's the type of news you see!".

I tiredly followed after him and walked into the room where the other 10 men were sitting peacefully and talking. For some reason those boys were always together. Somehow they would all be in the same place at the same time saying pretty much the same things, that you would think they were all really really close brothers.

Kyuhyun frowned. " Umma where's hyung?".

Leeteuk smiled the minute he saw me. " HeeYoung~".

He walked over to me and engulfed me in a tight hug. The other's joined in one by one. Ahhh I feel so loved.

Kyuhyun pouted and shooed everyone away. " Ok ok guys you've had enough. Don't touch what's mine!!!!".

I giggled. " Geez Kyuhyun your so protective of your girlfriend.".

Immediately all 10 members shot me a suprised look.

Leeteuk was the first to respond. " WHAT?! Kyuhyun? Your dating her? Without my consent?!".

Kyuhyun smiled nervously. " H-hyung I can explain. I mean...well...I CAN DATE WHOEVER I WANT!!!!!!!".

I jumped at Kyuhyun's sudden outburst. I mean I've seen him get angry, but never this angry.

" YAH! DON'T SPEAK TO ME IN THAT TONE!!" Leeteuk shot back.

They began to argue as the the other members tried to break them up. They all began to argue with each other. Telling each other to calm down or pushing others aside. They were all talking at once, which always drives me crazy.

" YAH!!!!!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Immediately each and everyone of them went quiet.

" WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" I continued to yell " You call yourself idols?! Your acting like a bunch of baboons! Leeteuk what's your problem?!?! And Kyuhyun don't yell at your hyung!!! All of you get it together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

They all gave exchanged apologetic looks. All except Kyuhyun and Leeteuk. Leeteuk stood up and walked over to his room, slamming his door behind him and locking it. Kyuhyun let out a frustrated yell before getting up and doing the same.

I sighed and rubbed my temples. " Aish! Chincha(really)! I swear i'm going to go mad one of these days!".

Ryewook hesitated then walked up to me and patted my back. " I'm sorry HeeYoung. We were all acting immature here. Leeteuk and Kyuhun will handle this themselves trust me. Maybe you should head back home, for now.".

I didn't have to hesitate before sighing and pretty much half way out the living room, when suddenly I heard a slam from the bathroom door and a deep voice call out from behind me.

" Hey what's going on here? I could hear your yelling all the way from down the hall, which is very uncomfortable when doing your business." I heard the voice say.

My eyes bulged. I recognized that voice anywhere.

I whipped my head around and saw him standing there. Once he saw me his eyes widened as well, his face went red and he froze in place.

I ran towards him. " Kibum oppa!!!!!".