2pm gossips?

Appa is in love with me.

 Alex's POV

I sat awkwardly in the middle of Chansung and WooYoung. The other boys sat around us and each of them stared at me intently.

They were muttering to each other, yet I couldn't understand a word they were saying.

" Big eyes." TaecYeon muttered to Nickhun in english.

Ok that I heard. I squinted my eyes.

" Cute dimples." Nickhun answered.

I covered up my cheeks. They kept on whispering to each other until I couldn't take the gossip.

" Ya know I can hear you!!" I said.

They all whipped around and looked at me. They became silent. I stayed silent and looked out the window with a pissed off expression. So far, I wasn't liking how this was turning out.

Junsu cleared his throat. " Uh it's nice to meet you HaNi-ah.".

" Mm." I answered, obviously still pissed about they way they had been gossiping about me before.

Nickhun put out his hand. " I hope you come to like us.".

I looked at his hand then looked at him.

" Whatever" I mumbled.

WooYoung sighed lowdly. Everyone looked at him.

" What's wrong with you?" I said in a bit of a softer tone, yet still firm.

He pouted then looked at me. " I don't want my HaNi-ah to be mad at me.".

I looked at him, a little shocked I must say, but next thing I knew I giggled and hugged him.

" I'm not mad at you appa." I smiled still hugging him.

Chansung scowled. " Yah! What about me?".

He attempted to pout and I cringed. " Appa that's so not cute.".

We all laughed, including Chansung himself.

Nickhun gasped. " Ohmigod I love your dimples.".

Junho raised his hand. " Uh no engrish plees." He tried to say.

I giggled. " Appa that's too cute.".

He scoffed. " Sank you.".

I frowned. " Ok now that's getting annoying.".

My phone went off.

Byeol byeol byeol byeolmankeum saranghae ( I know so many phones)

I answered it. " Yeobosaeyo?".

" ALEX!!" It was kira, she sounded panicked.

" Woah kira um hi." I said.

" You need to get over to suju's dorm NOW!" She yelled inbetween tears.

I frowned. " Why? What happened? Why are you yelling?".

" Kassy out!" She yelled.

She hung up and I put my hand to my mouth.

I panicked. " Appas! Turn this car around we need to go to Suju's dorm!".

They all frowned.

" For what?" Junsu asked.

I was breathing in small gasps. " HeeYoung she's...she....out.".

WooYoung put his hand on my back. " Are you okay?".

I was still breathing harshly. " I-i'm fine just please, we need to go now!".

Chansung yelled at the driver. " Ahjusshi, please turn this car around. We need to get to the suju dorm, fast.".

The man nodded and the car jolted to a stop.

We spun around and went the other direction. We swerved around corners and zig zagged through traffic. We made it there faster than I expected.

I jumped out the car and ran into the bulding. I hit the button as I waited for the elevator. This was taking way too long. I looked behind me and saw a door that was supposed to lead to the stairs. I flung it open and ran up flights of stairs as fast as I could. I reached their floor, my breathing still faint. I ran down the hallway and reached a door. I breathed in then pounded my fist on it. The door swung open and there stood a very worried looking a fishy.

" Ah HaNi-ah please come in!" He said.

I ran in looked around the room to finally find Kira in the living room with Kassy laying on the couch. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing fine, but she still looked badly pale.

Kira was fanning her with a piece of paper until she saw me enter the room. Her eyes widened and she ran up and hugged me.

" Thank god you came." She whispered with her crushed voice.

I hugged her back. " Why wouldn't I come? Even if I did just meet you hours ago, you guys are already like my best friends.".

She cried as she hugged me back. " Everything is my fault.".

I frowned and pulled away. " Kira nothing is your fault, it's no one's fault, really.".

She collapsed onto her knees and buried her face in her hands. " Yes it is, if only I had stayed with her, none of this would've happened.".

I sat down next to her and comforted her, taking glances at Kassy's gentle yet broken figure. I stood up and walked over to Kassy and checked her pulse. Perfectly normal. What the hell?

Kira wiped her tears. " She usually goes unconcious when someone important to her is hurt. There was actually only two other times she did this. Once when her grandma died and another time when her hamster died.".

I breathed a sigh of relief. " So she's ok?".

Kira shook her head. " I don't know. She would've been awake by now.".

I looked at Kassy once more. " Should we call a doctor?".

Leeteuk walked in. " I've already got that covered. He's on his way right now.".

I nodded then looked back down at Kassy.

I sighed and hugged her. " Please be ok, HeeYoung-ah.".