Who said I was ignoring you guys?

Appa is in love with me.

Kassy's POV

A knock was heard from the door. I jumped from my seat suprised at the sudden sound. We had been sitting a bit quietly ever since we heard Alex turn on the shower.

Kira looked at me. " Kassy could you get the door?".

I smiled. " Sure.".

I walked over to the door, continuing to smile. When I opened the door, my smile faded.

Kyuhyun looked up at me. " HeeYoung can we talk?".

I shrugged. " Ok talk.".

He looked behind me then rubbed his neck awkwardly. " I mean like, privately.".

I frowned. " Why is it something important?".

He sighed. " Please HeeYoung-ah, I don't want to play this game.".

I scoffed. " What game? Getting drunk? Carrying you all the way to the dorm? You kissing me?".

Kyuhyun's eyes widened once I said that. " I k-kissed you?".

I rolled my eyes. " Kyuhyun, I don't want to talk about anything with you. Please, let me have my peace.".

He didn't say anything, he just stared at the ground.

All of a sudden he pushed me back and walked in, closing the door behind him.

I tightened my fists. " What the hell?!".

Kira and Chungho oppa immediately stood up.

ChungHo unhappily stared at Kyuhyun. " Is there something wrong here?".

Kyuhyun raised his hand. " Please, this isn't any of your business.".

ChungHo frowned and stepped in between me and Kyu.

" Exuse me, but if you are bothering one of my sister's friends, I would like to kindly ask you to stop." Chungho oppa asked politely.

Before Kyuhyun could reply I cut in. " Chungho oppa it's really ok. I'll handle this.".

Chungho reluctantly stepped away from us as Kira watched nervously.

Kyuhyun turned his attention back towards me. " Listen HeeYoung, whatever I did to make you upset that night I regret it, but please don't ignore me..or the other members.".

I shook my head. " Who said I was ignoring you guys?".

He smirked. " Min HeeYoung, I know you very well. Leeteuk told me about the phone conversation you two shared. You were obviously ignoring us the whole day.".

I sighed. " Ok so I did, but Kyuhyun...what do you remember from that night?".

He shrugged. " All the members told me was that I was drunk, you brought me home, and Sungmin hyung nursed me to health.".

I nodded. " So you don't remember anything else.".

Kyuhyun coughed. " Well you did explain a lot more at the door.".

My eyes widened. " Forget I even said that.".

Kyuhyun sighed. " Please don't ignore us HeeYoung-ah.".

I groaned. " Ugh oppa please, just go. I'll talk to you later or something.".

He took a step towards me. " HEEYOUNG-AH!!!! Please...we just got you back, we don't want to lose you again!!".

I frowned. " Oppa who said you were losing me again?".

Kyuhyun grabbed my wrist. " I know you!!".

I pulled my wrist away. " No you dont!!! I'm ignoring you? What about you guys huh?!".

He frowned. " Huh?".

I scoffed. " You guys were the ones who believed a stupid fake story about me!! Not to mention before that, you guys wouldn't bother to call me, at least once!! I know you guys are busy and all, but I always found time to call you guys!!! Even when my manager was threatening to lower my paycheck!".

Kyuhyun was silent. He looked down at his shoes and didn't say a thing.

I heard someone call out from the corner of the room. " Unnie, what's going on?".

I turned my attention towards that voice and saw Alex. She was staring at us worriedly. How long had she been there?

I smiled weakly. " Ah Alex everything's fine, Kyuhyun was just leaving.".

Kyuhyun whipped his head towards me. " What?".

At that moment Chungho oppa grabbed his arm and dragged Kyuhyun to the door.

I walked behind Chungho oppa and reluctantly watched Kyuhyun being pulled towards the door.

To be honest I did miss them and I did want to spend time with them, but right now I just didn't feel like talking. I knew Leeteuk was probably pissed anyways, so why should I bother them?

" Wait can I please just say something real quick?" Kyuhyun asked.

Chungho looked at me then Kyuhyun. He pushed Kyuhyun towards me.

Kyuhyun looked into my eyes and I could see the sadness in them. " We may have hurt you, but we want to love you like we did when you became our daughter. Your what's been most important to us. After you left and went back to America, we were barely surviving. Kangin would even get emotional and cry, Leeteuk as well as the other members would remininsce the memories we had with you, because we missed you and now that your back, we don't ever want to lose you again.".

He looked at me, on the verge of tears. Chungho oppa put a hand on his shoulder, signaling it was time to go.

Kyuhyun nodded then looked back at me. " Please just think about it.".

He walked out the hotel room and away from my sight. Once he was completely gone I collapsed onto the floor and held my head.

I have no idea what to think.