What's your deal?!

Appa is in love with me.

Kira's POV

" What the hell it's freaking 3:00 in the morning!!" I yelled, obviously outraged.

Alex sighed. " Relax, besides we did tell her to have fun, which she probably is.".

I clenched my teeth. " Well she could've had some sympathy to come a little earlier!".

Just then the door swung open and Kassy dumped her bag on the floor and plopped onto the couch.

I huffed. " Where the hell have you been?".

She looked up, her skin extremely pale. " Kyuhyun and drunk and kiss and_".

I waved my hands. " Woah woah woah slow down.".

Kassy sighed. " Kyuhyun got drunk and disappeared. I was going home until I found him walking cluelessly down a side walk and decided to send him home, sorry.".

Alex scrunched up her nose. " Kyuhyun is a bad example for father;s everywhere.".

I frowned. " But wait you mentioned something about a kiss.".

Her eyes widened. " Uh uhm well Kyuhyun..".

I gulped. Did he actually..?

Alex stood up. " What happened?".

Kassy bit her lip. " He....kissed me.".

My mouth gaped.

" But he was drunk at that time!! He didn't know!" She quickly finished.

I continued gaping at her. Alex shrugged and simply walked over, closing my mouth.

She walked over to the fridge before saying, " You'll catch flies.".

I blinked. " He kissed you?".

Kassy nodded then groaned. " Ugh it's so weird. I think i'm just gonna stay away from them for awhile.".

I looked at her. " Super junior?".

She nodded once more.

Alex whipped around. " Are you crazy? Kyuhyun likes you and your gonna AVOID HIM?!".

Kassy freaked out. " He can't like me he was drunk!!".

Alex sighed and shook her head. " Even if he was drunk, you didn't see him kiss some random hobo on the street. He wouldn't just kiss anyone.".

Kassy looked down. " Yeah, but I mean, well, ARGH! Just forget it! There's no way.".

Alex rolled her eyes. " Whatever, but your making a big mistake.".

My phone rang, I sighed. " What is up with phones ringing?!".

I picked it up. " Hello.".

It was Key. " Why hello there young lady.".

I stifled a giggled. " Young lady? Oppa your so weird.".

He laughed. " I know I know.".

I heard Minho yell in the back, " Would you freakin ask her already?!"

Key chuckled. " Okay geez. Hey um Eun Ae?".

I perked up. " Yes sir?".

He laughed. " Uh yeah do you wanna like hang out our dorm tomorrow, like old times?".

I smiled from ear to ear. " I'd love to oppa! Just one sec.".

I pulled the phone away from my ear. " Hey guys i'm gonna hang out with the SHINee boys tomorrow.".

Alex and Kassy nodded.

I pulled the phone back. " 'Kay! See you tomorrow!".

I hung up before hearing Taemin yell. " WOOOO!".

I Iaughed and hung up.

I turned to my two best friends. " So what are you guys doing tomorrow?".

Kassy sighed. " Ignoring my oppas.".

Alex sighed as well. " The date with WooYoung.".

Kassy sat up. " EH?! Date with WooYoung? Since when? You never told me about this! What about Eli?!".

Alex looked down. " It was a huge mistake. I said yes without thinking, but I bet it's just a father daughter sorta date anywas.".

Kassy scoffed. " Whatever you say.".

Alex frowned. " Your the one who got kissed by a drunken Kyuhyun!!!!".

Kassy clenched her fist." It's not my fault!!!".

Alex stood up. " What is your fault?!".

Kassy stood up as well. " What's your deal?!".

Alex pointed at her. " You making nasty comments about my life!!!!!!!!".

With that Alex furiosly threw Kassy's Christmas present off her neck and onto the ground. She trudged over to her bed room door and slammed the door shut.

I looked at Kassy. " Nice.".

She groaned in frustration and walked over to her door repeating the same routine, slamming the door.

I shook my head in dismay.

What am I going to do with them?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I didn't really update much, I was celebrating Christmas and New Years with my family going from one party to the next!

No the story is not over, unless you want it to be. I don't really think i did a good job at all -_-

I WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR FILLED WITH JOY AND HAPPINESS :)

Saranghae <3