Coma? We're Back?

Appa is in love with me.

Kassy's POV

I walked quietly into the room and sat next to her bed as I sighed. I would come and see her every day ever since she first entered into a coma 2 years ago.

" KIRA! WAKE UP!!" I yelled as I broke out into tears again and held her hand, bowing my head. This wasn't the first time I had done this. I have come crying here very single day. My heart throbs in pain every single time I see her this way. Unable to open her eyes and witness the world in front of her.

I still remember how this all happened.

FLASHBACK

" Hey i'm just glad your back!" I smiled as I cleaned the last of the dishes.

She smiled and nodded, stating sarcastically. " Yeah, back to working at this stupid cafe'!".

I giggled as I put the pan. " Hey it pays good money.".

She shrugged as she finished counting her earnings for the day. " I guess, though it gets tiring after awhile..".

I eyed her quizzically. " Sooo what exactly happened before you came back home? Your brother told me you out again.".

Kira sighed and set the money down. " I was hoping you wouldn't ask that.".

I suddenly felt an awkward atmosphere between us and shook my head. " You don't have to if you don't want to.".

She shrugged. " No I suppose it's alright. I mean your my best friend, you have the right to know.".

I smiled and nodded. " Ok.".

She took a deep breath then started. " Well it wasn't really much. I just had to get back in bed and rest for a couple more days and soon I was up on my feet again. Though they said the impact of standing up stretched my stitches, which wasn't a good thing so I had to go for a second round under the big knife.".

I gasped. " That's horrible." It got quiet again " So....Minho and Jonghyun?".

Kira's eyes got watery. " Jonghyun WAS actually cheating, he even admitted it himself, but he said he wouldn't give up on me and that some day in the future we would meet again and when we did he would vow to steal my heart......stupid right?".

I listened carefully and took it all in. " WOW....well that's deep, but I think you should give him another chance, just saying.".

She turned around and gave me a look. " Look I don't know what to decide right now and when that time actually comes when we meet again, I'll take care of it then...just not now. I'm back in my hometown with my best friend and I don't want to think about him.".

I nodded completely understanding how she must've felt. " Of course, but.....Minho?".

All of a sudden her expression changed from being pained to a soft, warm smile. " Oh yeah, I almost left that out.".

I smiled and giggled, playfully pushing her. " What happened?".

She looked down and played with her fingers. " Weeeell he confessed. Chungho oppa and I were about to board our flight when I felt someone grab my hand and it happened to be Minho. He pulled me into a hug and ya know told me the regular stuff. Be safe, I hope we'll see each other again, I love you. Normal stuff like that.".

My eyes glistened with excitement and I screamed. " AHH! And what did you say?!".

She smiled and looked at me. " I said I'd think about it.".

I frowned and pouted. " Awww you killjoy, but what did he say?".

She picked up the money she had set on the counter. " He said he would wait as long as it takes.".

" Awwwwww~" She cooed.

She looked at the time on her phone and sulked. " I guess we should be getting home by now.".

I chuckled. " What's with the expression, usually you would be dying to get out of here.".

She thought about and laughed. " Oh yeah.".

I laughed with her when she stopped. " Oh hey wait for me. I'm going to go get my jacket.".

I nodded  and smiled. " Sure.".

She smiled back and walked over to the employee's lockers room as I waited by the backdoor patiently.

I tapped my foot as I waited admiring the beautiful (ehem strange) wall of fame we had here. To be honest there actually were some pretty famous people that came here.. Angelina Jolie ( but I wasn't here -_-), Will Ferrell, Nicki Minaj, Selena Gomez, and Natalie Portman. The rest are all just random people who are either D-list actors or just say their famous yet no one REALLY knows who they are.

All of a sudden I heard a loud ear piercing scream from the employee's locker room and a loud crash.

My eyes widened as I recognized the voice. " Oh god...KIRA!".

I ran towards that room and swung the door open to find her unconcious on the ground.

I tried to shake her awake as I called her name. " Kira! Kira! Come on wake up." I checked her pulse and sighed in relief " Still a pulse.".

I pulled out my phone and dialed 911 as I sat beside her and tried to get her awake desperately. " Yes she's 21 years old and I don't exactly know what happen I just heard her scream so I ran in and saw her on the ground unconcious. We're at ______ cafe' right now where we work.".

In a matter of minutes I heard faint sirens from down the block as Kira still remained to be unconcious. In a flash of time men were running into a room and Kira was dragged onto a gurney with a now attatched IV stuck to her arm.

They were about to close the doors to the ambulance truck when I stopped them. " Wait please I need to accompany her. I'm the only family she's got around here!".

One man with blonde hair frowned. " Are you sure she doesn't have any relatives around here?".

I shook my head. " No her parents are in New York and her brother's in Chicago because of his job and half her family's in Europe while the other half is in Korea, please you have to let me in.".

Next thing I knew the doors were opened wider for me and I stepped in.

I held onto her hand as an oxygen mask was placed upon her face and they checked her pulse.

In a few minutes we then arrived at the hospital and I followed her gurney as they put her in a room as quickly as possible, pulling her off the gurney and taking off the tight neck brace they usually put around you head to make sure your head doesn't go jiggling around. ( How do I know all this? Well let's just say car accidents aren't fun.)

A nurse came by and checked her pulse as well, feeling her forehead and trying to get her to wake up. Next thing I knew I was dragged out of the room as a man in a large white coat and brown pants with a stethoscope around his neck walked in. I'm guessing that was the doctor.

" Kira!!" I yelled as I tried to enter again but was pulled back by a couple nurses.

The doctor turned around and gave a reassuring nod. " It will only be for a moment ma'am and then we'll come back out and tell you the results.".

I gained my composure and sat down as I heard the door close and lots of talking and moving in the room. I rested my head against the wall as I felt a tear slide down my cheek. Why? Kira are you okay? What happened? Don't leave me. All these questions and comments ran through my head life wild fire and before I knew the doctor had stepped out of the room and was walking towards me.

I immediately stood up from my seat. " Is she going to be ok? What's wrong?".

He looked up from his clipboard and shrugged. " We can't really tell at this point, but what we do know is she's probably gone unconcious because of overworking her body and stress. Miss has she been doing anything that might have caused her to overwork herself?".

I thought about it for a moment. " Well we both work together at a cafe'.".

He nodded as if he knew something I didn't. " Well these records from the previous hospital she went to shows she was supposed to take some sort of medication to take home. She was supposed to take it every 8 hours though I believe that she hasn't taken any since she got here. Is that correct?".

I shook my head. " I've never seen her take any sort of medication of any kind ever since she came back and I would know since we see each other every minute of the day.".

He tapped his pen against the clip board and nodded. " Yes well your friend has currently gone into a coma. Please understand we are doing everything we can to help her and don't worry. She'll wake up soon.".

END OF FLASHBACK

Lies. Those were all lies. She never did wake up. I came to the hospital every single day and took care of her, hoping she would wake up, even Alex would fly all the way from Lakewood just to see her, though ever since she started going to college here she's been coming every day just like me.

The hospital door opened and Alex ran in. " Sorry I'm late. Had study hall.".

I shook my head as I patted the seat next to me. Alex ran over and sat down next to me and sighed. " She still hasn't woken up yet.".

" Yeah." I croaked.

I tried to surpress my tears but I couldn't, I burst into tears once again and held onto Alex as she began to cry as well and hold me.

" It's not fair!" I yelled " She doesn't deserve this!".

Alex patted my back.. " I know Kassy, no one does.".

I tried to gain my composure and slowly wiped my tears as I let go of Kira's hand and stared at her pale face.

Oh nan, geu nuga nuga mworaedo naneun sangwan obgado~

I sighed, annoyed with whoever was calling but answered anyway.

" Hello?" I answered.

" Eh?" A familiar voice answered " Um hi!" It said in broken English.

My eyes widened as I realized who it was. " K-kyuhyun?".

He laughed. " Yep, hey baby~".

I sighed but slightly blushed. " Oh hey oppa, haven't talked to you in awhile. What's up?".

" Ohhh nothing." He said in a strangely suspicious tone.

" ANNYEONG!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard all the guys yell at once in the background.

I heard Leeteuk grab the phone and laugh. " HEY HEEYOUNG!!".

I lightly laughed at his goofiness. " Hey oppa.".

He chuckled in excitement. " Guess what?".

I quirked an eyebrow. " Ummm what?" I asked hesitantly.

" We're back.".

A/N: Hey sorry skipped ahead so fast, but there's A LOT more to the story as the boys all come to America, but yeah I just had to skip a couple years cause it would just be boring to put a whole bunch of chapters on how their separated from each other and on the other side of the world and everything so yeah. Oh and  please read my new story called My Neighbour?! with DBSK. First DBSK story I've ever written, kinda sad how they broke up :'( 

 CHECK OUT A NEW POLL ON MY PROFILE, NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE VOTE! =)

I would've just added it to this chapter but apparently my browser doesn't support it crying