He loves me

Appa is in love with me.

Kira's POV

" Oh please I'm not stupid, I know it's you Jonghyun." I giggled and pulled his hands off my eyes, turning around to see him smiling like an idiot as usual.

He snapped his fingers in defeat, it kinda reminded me of Swiper from Dora. " Aw man!".

I shook my head at his immaturity and took hold of his arm. " So where we goin today?".

He chuckled and pinched my nose as I tried to bite his finger. " It's a surprise.".

I huffed and rolled my eyes. " Oh poop I hate surprises.".

Jonghyun's eyes widened in surprise. " You don't? Why?".

I shrugged and let go of his arm, walking alongside him. " Ehh it's just cause the suspense always kills me and in the end there isn't really anything to be surprised about.".

He grinned and wrapped his arm around my waist. " Oh trust me, this surprise you'll love.".

I pouted and stomped my feet as I walked. " Aw no fair now I'm feeling anxious!".

Joghyun laughed and held my hand as we walked down the street, I couldn't but feel curious and ask, " So where are we going first?".

He held up a finger to his mouth making me pout, I hate not knowing things. " Aw come on please?! Just a hint maybe?".

He tapped his chin and thought of something to say before finally answering me. " It has a great view.".

Ok now I was completely stumped, there were plently of places in Korea where I knew there was a good view but which one was the one he was taking me to? What if it was one I wasn't even thinking about? This made me feel even more anxious, nervous perhaps. For all I know he could simply drag me all the way to an alley and me in the corner. Sure he's my boyfriend but when you have crazy ninja senses like me, you can't help but find everyone guilty of some sort of crime ;)

It was quiet as we sat in his car and drove to the unknown destination. " How come you don't call me oppa anymore?" Jonghyun asked, breaking the awkward silence with an interesting question.

I shrugged and looked out the window, ruffling my hair. " I don't know, I just felt like it was easier for me to call me by your first name.".

Jonghyun scrunches up his nose and continued to drive. " Though I liked it when you'd call me oppa.".

" And I'm telling you that I feel mre comfortable with calling you Jonghyun, now are we seriously going to argue about this on our special date" I was frustrated, he kept pushing me to do something I didn't feel like doing.

He sighed and nodded, a bit disappointed. " Your right, no arguing. I can't risk losing you again.".

I lightly smiled at that, though I tried to turn away so he wouldn't see the light blush of pink on my cheeks. " Good.....oppa.".

That's when a huge smile crept upon his face, reaching from one side of his face to the other as he whispered a small, " Yay.".

I chuckled lightly and squinted my eyes at the bright sun in my face. " Jeez your smile is creeping me out.".

He laughed and soon we pulled into a parking lot and stepped out of the car. I looked up and gasped at the sight. " N-namsan Tower?".

I stared in awe and total surprise. " I didn't even expect to come here.".

Jonghyun held my hand and together we walked inside the elevator of the extremely tall building. I whispered the words the lyircs of the elevator music playing to myself, " Minna ga urayamu kanpeki na special lady dare yori mo kitto shiawase to~".

Jonghyun smirked as he heard me lightly sing the words, " So I'm guessing you heard the japanese version of 'Replay'?".

I looked at him in surprise as I stopped my singing immediately and blushed. " You heard me?".

He nodded and smiled, suddenly taking an interest in the elevator's bright ceiling. " Yeah, your a really good singer Eun Ae.".

I shook my head and looked away scoffing. " Oh yeah right. I sound horrible, besides I wasn't even trying.".

He smirked and walked towards me, putting an arm around my waist. " Would you stop downgrading yourself? Your amazing at everything you do, especially being hot." He winked to top it off, making me roll my eyes.

The elevator doors opened and we found ourselves walking onto a large rooftop. There were locks hanging EVERYWHERE, it was overwhelming just looking at them all. " What are all these locks for?" I aksed in curiosity as I looked around at collage of locks and notes stuck onto them.

Jonghyun smiled and grabbed my hand, walking over to a lady asking for a lock of our own and grabbed a couple pieces of paper. He lead us to a completely empty spot at the far corner.

" What are we doing?" I asked curiously as I watched him set the lock aside and hand me one of the heart shaped pieces of paper.

He smiled and began writing on his piece of paper. " People usually right stuff here and hang it on the locks. You know wishes, goals, anything really. Though it's mostly a place for couples to write their confessions.".

I blushed and nodded, taking a pen from the table and beginning to write with a smile on my face:

Dear Jonghyun,

Times have been hard for us.
From the first fight to the next and your obssesive cousin (haha),
but somehow we've always managed to come clean.
So far my relationship with you has been amazing and I don't regret anything,
but I hope we can continue to stay like this in the future,
I hope we never seperate...
because I've never felt anything more real than you and me together.
Love you hehehe ^^

                                                                                         Sincerely,
                                                                                             Eun Ae

I smiled at my letter and folded it up, tying it to the lock and waiting for Jonghyun to finish his. I watched as he slightly smiled while writing his letter and I may have been hallucinating, but I could see a light tint of red on his cheeks....WAS HE BLUSHING?!?! Now that's just a miracle ha!

I walked over to him and leaned over his shoulder as I watched him write, but he pouted and pushed me away. " Nyu~ You can't see my letter yet! I'm not finished.".

I pouted as well and nodded, sniffing and turning away. A couple minutes later I felt a small peck on my cheek and I turned around to find Jonghyun smiling and holding out his letter to me. " I'm finished! Read it quick, it's almost dark!".

I smiled and opened up his heart shaped letter and read it:

Dear Eun Ae,

Are you doing well? That's great!
I'm not excatly one to have a way with words,
 but I just want you to know that my love for you is no joke.
I want to marry you,
make love to you,
 raise children with you,
and grow old with you.
I know I've never said this before,
I know I've never went as far as ' I like you' in our relationship,
but I don't like you, I really don't,
I love you...with all my heart and I hope we stay that way for the rest of our lives.
Just me and you together.

                                                                                   Love,
                                                                                     Bling Bling Jonghyun

I didn't realize it until shortly after looking up at Jonghyun, that tears falling from my eyes. I ran up to him and hugged him, holding him close to my heart as I tried my best to hold in my tears. I'm usually not as emotional as this. I barely cry at anything, but this touched my heart to the very core. He loves me.....no one has ever told me they loved me before, and the interesting thing was that for the first time in my life I loved someone too, Jonghyun.

 

A/N: Ok so Alex and Wooyoung chapter next after this. I'm just doing this so everything is sort of explained better, you know everything that's been going on these past few weeks just so the story line doesn't get...TOO confusing. So Appa Is In Love With Me is slowly coming to an end, maybe a couple more chapters before I just end it or maybe just like 2 more chapters! Ok then see ya later!Just to remind you! After this I plan on continuing with my other 2 storied diligently!

READ THEM AS WELL:

Let's move on, Let's Not: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/19479/let-s-move-on-let-s-not-eunhyuk-ryeowook-sungmin-superjunior 

My Neighbour?!: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/26251/my-neighbour-dbsk-jaejoong

And I plan on doing a one-shot soon so don't miss it, hmmm though I wonder, what guy group do you think I should do it on?