Your Awake!

Appa is in love with me.

Kassy's POV

I opened my eyes.

All I heard was, " Kassy!!" before I got enveloped with hugs. My vision blurred for a moment then I could see everything clearly.

I sat up and held my head as I groaned. " What happened?".

Kira let go of me. " You out again.".

I looked down. " Oh.".

I looked beside her and Alex was smiling widely.

" Alex?" I said.

She hugged me once more. " I'm so glad your ok.".

I looked at her confused. " You came for me?".

She slapped my arm. " Ofcourse I came pabo~ Even though I haven't known you very long, your like my best friend.".

I smiled then held my arm in pain.

Leeteuk walked into the room. " What's all commoti_".

He stopped mid-sentence once he saw me awake. He sighed in relief then ran up to me and cuddled me in his arms.

I remebered what I had said to him before and guilt nestled into my stomach. I pulled away from his hug.

I sighed. " Oppa i'm sorry about what I said.".

He smiled reassuringly. " It's ok, really HeeYoung. I'm just glad your okay.".

I wasn't convinced. " Oppa stop it! I know I hurt your feelings, but I didn't mean those words it's just...you wouldn't understand.".

He scooted closer to me. " I'm here for you.".

I took in a deep breath then exhaled. " Kira and I had a friend back home, her name was Destiny. We had heard about 'My Appa' coming to our hometown in LA and we wanted to sign up. Me and Kira had made it, but Destiny didn't. I should've stayed with her there and comforted her. I knew she was going to do something stupid out of anger, but this?".

I was on the verge of tears. Leeteuk stared at me for awhile then spoke up.

" Pretty dramatic girl wasn't she." Leeteuk said.

Kira sighed in annoyance. " Is that all you can really say oppa?".

He cleared his throat. " I'm sorry I mean, If she really was your friend she wouldn't have overexaggerated and killed herself , but the fact she was so near and dear to your heart....I'm sorry i'm making this worse aren't I?" He said once he saw me cry.

I shook my head. " No oppa your not, but she was near and dear to my heart. I knew her since kindergarden!".

He bit his lower lip as he tried not to cry. He held me in his arms once more before getting up.

" I'll go tell the other members your okay." He said. " Remember call me appa." He said before walking out.

Minutes later they all came running in. Donghae's English Phrases book in his hand.

I looked at him and stifled a laugh. " Oppa?".

He flipped the pages of his book before saying, " Are youu okae?".

I nodded. " Yes thank you.".

He flipped more pages. " Prees peel at home_".

He got annyoed. " Aish!".

He threw the book behind his back and simply said, " I love you.".

He walked over to me and hugged me tightly.

" I'm really glad your okay." He whispered in my ear.

I smiled as the other members came over and hugged me as well.

" I'm really glad your okay." Kyuhyun said.

I smiled. " Thanks...appa.".

He chuckled. " Of course ttal! (daughter).".

I giggled. " Your so dorky appa.".

He smiled. " Oh shut up.".

I giggled as a warm feeling submerged in my stomach. What was this feeling?

I stared at Kyuhyun again and it came back. It probably was the fact that I was around all these idols. Yeah that's it.

I smiled at all of them. Kira and Alex were toppled on top of the members as we all called together for a group hug.

2pm came running in shortly after huffing and puffing. They all glared at Alex.

" Jesus you run fast!" Chansung said.

" Shisus?" Siwon turned to look at him.

We all laughed.

Siwon stared at us confused. " What did I say?".