Breaking Hearts

Appa is in love with me.

Alex's POV

What the hell?! My life is like a freaking drama.

In one day, I got confessed to, broke a heart, and at the same time find out my boyfriend never told me he was an idol. POOP. That's all I can really say right now, poop.

I sighed as I continued to walk down the crowded hustle and bustle of Seoul, Korea. Carrying myself exhaustedly all the way to the hotel, in the elevator, down the hall, and into our room.

" Hey guys." I said in an obvious gloomy tone.

Kassy looked up from her book, The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks. She's been obsessed with that book for days, though I could agree with her, that book is damn awesome.

Kassy cocked her head. " Hey what's wrong? You seem pretty...sad.".

I scoffed and plopped onto the couch. " Yeah, sad isn't really what you call it, more like depressed and confused.".

Kira was silent as she surfed through channels. Changing each one that would come up.

" Kira, you ok?" I asked her as head shot up the moment I mentioned her name.

She smiled weakly. " Yeah fine, just...drama.".

I rolled my eyes and nodded. " You can say that again.".

Kassy giggled. " Just drama.".

I frowned and eyed her weirdly. " What?".

She smiled. " You said you can say that again, so I did.".

" Ohhhh." I answered sarcastically.

Kassy gasped. " OMG!".

Kira and I both shot our heads towards her direction.

" Alex~" Kassy cooed " Could you pick up my order at KFC?".

Kira raised her eyebrow. " They have a KFC in Korea?".

Kassy nodded. " Yeah I know weird right? And there's like a Build a Bear workshop around every corner, seriously.".

I groaned. " Come on Kass, can't you just get it yourself?".

She pouted. " But i'm tired.".

I sighed as she handed the receipt to me and I walked out the door.

" ." I mumbled once I had fully closed the door.

***

Before I knew it I was standing in a huge line with people waiting for their orders. One by one the cashier would call their numbers and the numbers weren't even in order. They were just random, which had me pretty pissed off. Curse you Kassy, curse you.

After a good 20 minutes I received my order and hurriedly walked out the suffocating area and into the fresh air. As I walked down the sidewalk, some stupid idiot bumps into me and causes me to drop all of the food Kassy so kindly had me run to get.

" ARE YOU SERIOUS?!' I bellowed at the unknown man.

I looked up to see the last person I expected to find in front of me. Eli.

" Alex!!" He cheered happily as he affectionately wrapped his arms around my body.

I didn't hug him back. I just wasn't about to get over the fact he was an idol and never EVER told me.

He looked down dissapointedly. " Oh i'm sorry about your food.".

All of a sudden he smiled from ear to ear. " Wait here.".

He walked away and went who knows where, and you want to know what I did? I ditched.

I began to walk down the side walk again. I was pretty much half way across a street when I heard my name being called.

I turned around to look at who was calling me, when out of the blue, a large muscular body pushes me and on to the other side of the street. I looked up and saw Eli, again. 

" Are you crazy?!" He yelled " You almost got hit! And you didn't wait for me! I bought you food from KFC.".

I frowned and answered in an annoyed tone. " Why would you do that?".

His expression softened and turned into a smile. " I wanted to repay you for making you drop your food.".

I nodded. " Ok thanks.".

I took the box from his hands and began to walk away from him. 

He grabbed my arm. " Wait! Aren't you gonna say thank you?".

I scoffed and turned around. " Leave me alone. Ok?".

His gleaming smile immediately faded. " I-is there something wrong Alex?".

I sighed and turned away continuing to walk again.

He ran after me. " Wait Lexi_".

I cut him off. " Don't call me that, please.".

" Lexi." He called again.

I ignored him and continued to walk. I was mad, no outraged. You can't blame me. I mean we've been dating for what? Six years? I mean this is stupid. I loved him because he's reasonable and understands me, but throughout all these years of dating and promising each other we'd never keep anything from each other, he decides not to tell me this?! That he's an idol?!?!

I felt him grab my wrist. " Lexi please, what did I do wrong?".

I looked up at him, my teeth clenched. " Your an idol and you never told me?".

He went pale. " A-alex, I can explain.".

I rolled my eyes and held down my urge to cuss him out. " Yeah sure whatever. You know we promised each other we'd never keep secrets, I thought I could trust you.".

His eyes began to water. " Alex you can it's just_".

I shushed him. " No it's my turn to talk. You have nothing to explain, keeping something as big as this from me, it's unbelievable. I mean told you that I was on a show with idols once, but now I find out your one of them?!".

His head was down. " Who...who told you?".

I shot him a glare. " Wooyoung oppa and i'm glad he did because ever since he mentioned that, i've been wanting to say something to you.".

He looked up at me, eyes overflowed with tears.

" I can't handle the constant drama you've caused me throughout the years. Eli, it's over.".

I threw the food he had bought me into a trash bin right next to me and walked away, breaking yet again, another heart.

Sorry Kassy, but your food ain't worth it.