Crap no battery

Appa is in love with me.

Kira's POV

I swung open the hotel door the minute the little green light appeared on the handle.

" Well someone's in a bad mood. " Kassy commented as I stormed past her and into the kitchen.

She followed after me. I grabbed a water bottle from the closet and gulped it down, Kassy staring at me unbelievably.

" Are you ok?" She asked " Cause you seem pretty pissed off.".

I sighed and threw the bottle in the recycling bin. " It's nothing I just, just got in a fight.".

Her eyes widened. " Whoa whoa wait. YOU got in a fight. Nice! How many punches did ya throw?!".

I shook my head in dismay. " No idiot, like an argument.".

" Ohhh." She rolled her eyes " Then say argument sheesh. So what happened?".

I shrugged. " I don't know, Jonghyun took me out, confessed, I accepted_".

She cut me off. " HE CONFESSED AND YOU SAID YES!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHH!".

I clamped my hand over her mouth. " SHUT UP WOMAN!".

She nodded and I took my hand off, but she began to talk again. " Wait.....then why did you guys get in an argument?".

I clenched my teeth. " My brother called when we went out to get coffee after I accepted his confession and he thought I was cheating on him.".

She scoffed. " Wow how stupid.".

I huffed. " I know, such a douche.".

She laughed slightly. " Ha.....you said douche.".

I eyed her weirdly. " What's wrong with the word douche?".

She giggled. " Oh you know, it's a funny word. Ha, douche.".

I shook my head and began to walk out the kitchen. " Look if you won't bother listening don't ask.".

She grabbed my arm. " Wait.".

She dragged me over to the sofa and sat us both down and looked me in the eye. " Tell me everything.".

So I told her from start to end. How me and Jonghyun hung out, he confessed, I said yes, we went to a cafe' afterwards, and he became a total moron.

She nodded taking in every single word I said.

The minute I was done she perked a smile. " I don't think this a problem. He was just jealous and he's protective. He cares about you a lot. You should know that.".

I rolled my eyes. " Yeah maybe a little too protective. He didn't even know who it was and he starts questioning me.".

She shrugged. " Yeah I guess he's a little too protective, but the best way to work this out is to talk to him. Work out your problems ya know.".

I scoffed and looked her in the eye. " You are so not gonna be my marriage counselor in the future.".

She laughed then smirked. " Why in the future? Will that husband be Jonghyun?".

I coughed. " Yeah right, and if he was, I would need you every week.".

She put her hand on my shoulder. " Just talk to him ok?".

I nodded reluctantly and picked up my phone staring at it quizzically.

CAUSE BABY YOUR A FIREWORK~

Kassy picked up her phone. " Yeobosaeyo?".

Her eyes immediately sparkled. " KYUHYUNNIE~".

I cocked an eyebrow. " Kyuhyunnie?".

She blushed crimson red. " Uh yeah. I'll be right back.".

She walked out the room and into her own.

I reached for my phone when suddenly it rang. I hesitantly picked it up and answered. " Yeobosaeyo?".

" K-kira?" A deep husky voice murmured.

" Oh minho? Um hi what's up?" I asked nervously. I was seriously hoping this call wasn't about Jonghyun.

" Well...um I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out?" He asked in an uneasy tone.

I sighed in relief. " Oh, um I don't really know. I'm like busy tomorrow and....forever.".

He laughed nervously. " Um are you ok? You sound pretty pissed!".

I sighed. " WELLL I WONDER WHY?!".

Minho chuckled. " I seriously don't know why.".

I took a deep breath. " Well it was just something between me and Jonghyun, ok.".

I heard him clear his throat. " Yeah hyung did seem pretty pisssed off when he came home today.".

I laughed lightly and bitterly. " Yeah, long story ok.Or long story short. We became a couple and then got in argumnet. Weird right?".

He was silent before speaking up again. " So, do you love him or did you, I guess?".

I rubbed my temples in frustration. " Honestly Minho, I seriously don't know.".

He coughed uneasily. " Well just so you know I'll always be here for you, no matter what. You mean a lot to me, I'm serious and i'd hate it if any one hurt you. Whatever Jonghyun did, he'll regret it, because you don't deserve that. Your an angel from above. My angel. Well, what i'm trying to say is....I love_".

Suddenly my phone went blank. I took it away from my ear and saw the screen pitch black.

Aw crap no battery. I wonder what Minho was trying to say?