We're going back again

Appa is in love with me.

Kira's POV

I sat calmly in my apartment and watched the soft rain pour down on my window. A ding was heard from my kitchen. I ran towards that direction and pulled out a fresh, warm cup of hot cocoa from the microwave.

It's been eight years since i've seen my SHINee oppas, though I still keep in-touch with them. Weird thinking how time flies by you that fast.

I still cry thinking about our last day together in SHINee's dorm. A whole night we spent with each other laughing, playing, having fun. I was heart broken the next morning when I was about to board my flight. I loved them. I absolutely hated goodbyes infact, I still do.

Saying goodbye to Destiny was hard enough. During filming when I was in 'My Appa' I would always smile and be the happy person everyone knew I was, or so they thought, but inside my heart was a person dying to break apart. There were so many times I felt like breaking down and crying in front of the camera, though I did not want to be known as the daughter who had a major meltdown during filming.

Destiny was important to me, to Kassy as well. I was there for her since the day I entered pre-school. When she was gone I thought it was because me and Kassy had made it into the show and she didn't, but it was something far different. I always thought Destiny was over dramatic, but I knew she would have never led it all the way to suicide. When me and Kassy had came home from Korea, we went to Destiny's funeral and apologized to her parents for the pain we thought we had cause her, though it turns out she was battling an eating disorder and..she didn't win. Her parents said themselves she had kept it a secret from everyone, no one knew about the pain she was going through. Through police investigations, apparently, she would share a meal with her parents then once they were out of sight, she would run to the bathroom and puke her guts out, coughing up blood as well.

When her parents had finally found out, it was too late. The moment we had left for Korea, their daughter and my best friend died and there was absolutely nothing we could've done to save her.

I sat next to my fairly large window and stared out of it as I sipped my hot chocolate.

My cell phone rang and I picked it up.

" Hello?" I said.

" Hey Kira." It was Kassy.

" Hey what's up?" I asked.

I heard her sigh. " The place is packed, the boss needs your help.".

I scowled. " Come on it's my day off!".

" I know I know, but seriously, the cafe's packed!" She pleaded.

" Can't you tell him i'm sick or something?" I said.

She groaned. " Seriously Kira I need help here. I'm already covering 2 shifts!".

I rolled my eyes. " Alright i'll be there.".

I hung up and sighed in anger.

I knew this wouldn't last long I thought.

I quickly slipped on my uniform and grabbed my coat and keys.

I happened to work at a big cafe, actually the biggest in all of L.A. which meant customers flooding in and out all the time. Why I chose the most difficult job in town? It pays some pretty good green.

I the ignition and backed out of my parking space.

I drove down a couple blocks before my phone rang again.

" Hello?" I said.

" Hey Eun Ae!" A husky voice yelled into the phone.

I chuckled. " Hi Jonghyun!".

" Why haven't you answered my calls lately?" He asked sadly, it definitely sounded like he was pouting.

I giggled. " I'm sorry oppa I haven't had a lot of time lately, and what about you? Didn't your new song ' Hello' just come out?".

He laughed. " Well it doesn't mean i'm occupied every single day of my life.".

I scoffed. " I am so not occupied every single day in my life.".

He sneered. " Wanna bet?".

I pulled into the cafe's parking lot, well the back lot anyways, the front is packed with cars.

" Oppa I gotta go." I said.

He whined. " Why?".

I laughed. " I have to get to work.".

" Again? I thought it was your day off?" He asked unbelievably.

I sighed. " Well it was.".

" Hey, you should seriously come back to Korea, it'll be fun, ditch your boring job!" He said.

I giggled. " Oppa we'll talk about this later now I gotta go!".

With that I hung up and walked into the kitchen.

Cappuchino's and high class rasberry croissants could be smelled from every corner of the room.

Kassy walked up to me.

" Hey bff!" She said.

I smiled weakly. " Hi.".

She put a hand on my shoulder.

" Come on cheer up!" She tried to encourage me.

" I just want to get this over with." I said.

I walked up to the cashier.

Erin my co-worker turned around and smiled.

" Finally now I can go on lunch break!" He happily threw his apron off and walked out.

I laughed at his goofiness and took my place.

The rest of the day I took orders, served them, partially made them, etc. It was absolutely tiring.

Kassy walked over to me while I entered my car.

" Hey!" She waved.

I turned around.

" Hey." I smiled.

She grabbed my hands. " We haven't hung out in forever, mind if I chill at your house for awhile?".

I laughed. " We hung out 2 days ago, but sure that's fine.".

" Cool meet ya there." She winked at me and started her car while I was already driving on Main st.

***

We walked into my apartment. I set my keys on the table and took off my coat. Together we walked to my comfy sofa and sat next to each other.

" So what's new?" Kassy asked.

I huffed. " Nothing.".

She nodded. " Talked to the boys lately?".

I smiled. " Ohhh yea.".

She sighed. " It's not as frequent with them anymore, but hey you know, the suju oppas are promoting their new album, I'd hate to interfere.".

I chuckled. " Interefering is something you do best.".

She lightly pushed me. " Oh shut up.".

I laughed remembering me and Jonghyun's conversation.

Kassy looked at me. " What's so funny?".

I grinned. " Oh I don't know the boys keep begging me to go back to Korea.".

Kassy giggled. " Alex keeps telling me the 2pm oppas are doing the same.".

I chuckled. " It's so weird.".

Kassy frowned. " What part? I miss it there. Why not go?".

I looked at her like she was a maniac. " Are you crazy? Ya know we have jobs?".

" Well, Winter vacation is coming near, so why not?" She said bluntly.

I scoffed. " Why not? It's way too sudden!".

Kassy laughed. " Oh come on Kira! Don't be such a party pooper!".

She picked up her phone. " Ooh! Alex should come too!".

I sighed in dismay. " Kassy your crazy! There's no way Alex is gonna drop everything just to go to Korea!".

She held her finger up to her lip. " Ssssh!".

I sighed and flipped through one of my magazines while Kassy talked to Alex about her "brilliant" idea.

Their phone conversation soon ended and Kassy turned to me with a sterned expression.

" Not gonna happen?" I smirked.

Kassy's face lit up. " Nope! We're going back to Korea baby!".

I groaned. " Seriously!?".

Kassy looked at me. " What you don't want to see our favorite boys?".

I put down the magazine. " No it's just...well just..I'm really tired ok!".

Kassy put away her phone. " Please Kira i'm begging you! I know you miss it there your just too lazy and tired to admit it! Come on we should plan this all out. On Winter break we'll book a flight to Seoul, Korea and have the time of our lives with our boys!".

I stood up. " It's not that easy!".

She stood up too. " It is easy your just making it difficult ,come on!".

She used her cute little puppy eyes on me and I mentally slapped myself. Here we go.

" Ok fine i'll go!" I said in frustration.

Kassy jumped for joy.

I stopped her. " But on one condition!".

She turned to me. " Anything!".

I waved my finger in her face. " Do not bother me during the flight! It will probably be the most sleep i've gotten in years!".

She laughed. " Ok ok!".

She stood up and ran for my door.

" Where are you going?" I asked.

She chuckled. " I've got to get things ready not to mention spill the deets to Alex!!".

And with that she slammed the door shut.

I let out a frustrated scream and plopped onto my couch.