An encounter with an ex

Appa is in love with me.

Kira's POV

I woke up feeling groggy and tired. I looked around me to find myself sitting on a white bed. Hmmm I thought my bed was beige? Maybe something went wrong with dry cleaning.

I tried to sit up when all of a sudden a huge sting of pain began to spread in my stomach.

" AHH!" I yelled out in pain.

All of a sudden someone who I had not noticed before jumped up and held my hand slightly squeezing it.

I looked up and my eyes became the size of ping pong balls. " M-minho?! What are you doing here?".

He sighed in relief as he saw me awake and engulfed me in a warm hug. " Thank god your okay!".

I coughed as I felt a bit awkward since THAT day. " U-um Minho.....I can't breathe.".

" Oh sorry!" He quickly pulled out of his tightening hug and gave me a friendly smile while holding my hand.

He looked me in the eyes. " Eun Ae how do you feel?".

I nodded happily. " Mmm~ you don't need to worry about me oppa, i'm fine.".

He smiled, seemingly amused with my charms hehe. " Well i'm glad to hear that, you were in a coma for the past week.".

I shot up from my bed causing me to groan in pain. " A week?!?!".

Minho frowned and pushed back onto the bed. " Calm down Eun you don't want to hurt yourself, and don't worry about your job. Your brother called your boss and he's given you another week to recover.".

I held my chest as I felt the weight lift off my shoulders. " That's great.".

Minho cleared his throat. " So umm how much longer do you think your going to stay here.....in Korea.".

I felt as that was a touchy subject. To be honest I love it more here than Los Angeles. LA's too corrupt and everything is always first come first serve. The people are so sneaky and always in a rush, so grouchy, but when I'm here....I don't know, I feel more at home. I feel like I can breathe freely and walk around and play with the little kids at the park or grab a nice hot cup of coffee down the street, it feels so nice to be around here, well at least that's what I felt. I especially felt happy to see my SHINee oppas and have fun times like we used to......but, now....I honestly see no purpose in staying here anymore. I've experienced more pain here than I have in my entire life and I guess.....I'd rather be back home, where I REALLY live than have to deal with the drama that awaits me here.

I looked down a bit quiet as Minho waited for my answer. " Oppa." I shook my head " I think I'm just going to go home after I recover, there's nothing left for me here.".

Minho nodded while looking down as well as if he'd known I was going to say that. " Will you ever come back?".

I shook my head as I turned my attention towards the window. " I don't know Minho, but I don't think so.".

I whipped my head as I heard him spring from his seat. " That's not fair!" He yelled.

I was surprised with his sudden outburst. " Oppa?".

He clenched his teeth and looked at me with a stern expression. " That's not fair at all Eun Ae!!! Now I know Jonghyun may have hurt you_".

I interrupted him, not wanting to here that name anymore. " It's not him oppa!".

He slammed his fist on the side table. " Don't lie to me Eun Ae! I know this because of him!! I know your hurt and you don't want to deal with him in the future, but that doesn't mean you have to leave us.....Key, Taemin, Onew, ......me. We don't want you to leave us forever. That's called being a coward Eun Ae!!! You leave the ones you love the ones who truly care for you all because of this one person!!".

I shut my eyes tight as I felt my blood temperature rise. " He's not just a person Minho!!!!! He broke my heart......" I faltered as I felt the light tears begin to trickle from my eyes.

I covered my face trying to hide them as much as possible. I felt Minho touch my hands, prying them away from my face as he wiped my tears. " I know he did Eun......I know. I know it probably hurts when you see him on tv or you hear his name., but you shouldn't just push us away as well.".

I shook my head. " No i'm not pushing you guys away.".

He took his hands off mine. " Well that's what your implying. Being a coward and leaving us forever, forgetting us, forgetting the past and moving on as if we were never a part of your life. That's cruel Eun Ae!! You should know how much we truly want you to be with us, how much we love you......how much........how much I....love you.".

I looked up at him with widened eyes. " M-minho??".

He sighed lightly chuckling. " I know this is probably not the best time to tell you but_".

He stopped as a nurse entered the door. " Hello there!" She stopped as she noticed me and Minho talking " Oh..I'm sorry am I interrupting something?".

Minho shook his head and smiled. " No it's okay.".

She smiled and walked over to me. " Just hold on sweetie i'm just gonna take your blood pressure, nothing else.".

I nodded lightly trying not to show how shocked my face was.

She quickly finished and scurried out the room closing the door behind her. An awkward atmosphere began to surface and all that could be heard was the light beating of the monitor above my head.

Minho sighed and stood up from his seat. " I should probably go.".

He walked out the door and I watched his every move as he left the room. My heart ached to hold him back and keep him here with me, but it was too late. I could already hear his footsteps echo down the hallway.

All of a sudden my door opened once more and Chung Ho oppa came running, hugging me tightly in his arms. " Oh my goodness!!! Kira thank god your okay!!!!!! You don't how much I cried seeing your fragile figure being carried onto a gurney and into an ambulance truck!! Oh my lord I thought I was going to die!!! Thank god! Mom and dad would've killed me if they found out I got you into this mess.".

I scoffed. " Gee thanks.".

He grinned and held my hand. " I'm just glad your okay.".

I smiled and slowly pulled his arms off my waist. " Oppa, it kinda hurts.".

He gasped and immediately pulled his arm away. ' Oh crap I'm sorry! Damn I always do the stupid stuff.".

I laughed and kissed his cheek. " Anniyo oppa, your brave and take care of me all the time. I love you~".

He softened and kissed my cheek softly as well. " I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you Kira...".

I shook my head and gave him a reassuring smile. " No oppa, it was my choice to jump in front of you and save you.".

Suddenly the door opened again and I was suprised to see all my SHINee oppas (excluding Minho) standing in front of me.

Key started to panick. " OMG your not hurt are you?! Oh god your hurt? Pabo Key why would you ask that?!".

He continued to talk to himself giving himself self discipline counseling.

Taemin walked up to me with a huge smile pulling a cute pikachu stuffed animal from behind his back. ' Here you go dongsaeng, for you!! It's actually one of my favorites, but I thought you'd need it more than me!".

I smiled and snuggled the pikachu plushie tightly into my arms satisfied with it's soft fur. 

Onew gave me a hug and a cracked smile. " I'm glad your okay Kira!" He pulled out a rose from behind his back and placed in my hair as I smiled.

Chung Ho stood up as his phone rang. " Oh i'll be right back Kira, I've gotta take this.".

I nodded as he walked out the door and begin to talk into his phone.

Key coughed as he uneasily looked at the others. " Um we're going to go too.".

I pouted unhappy with what they said. " So soon?".

Onew nodded awkwardly. " Well yeah..I mean there's someone else who wants to see you...and we thought you guys might want to be alone.".

I frowned not knowing what they meant, but as said they walked out the door, my door opening ONCE AGAIN as a brand new person walked in.

I thought my heart stopped, me hand got clammy, I felt anger and pain and sadness arise from soul.

" Jonghyun?!?!?!"

A/N: HEEEEY!! I'm back! I'm sorry I didn't update sooner, school sux :(   TONS OF HOMEWORK!!!! ALSO praying for Japan, I feel so bad T-T radiation, tsunami, earthquake!! I love you Japan and I hope everything goes well soon, i'm praying! Anyways prepare for a very eventful chapter next. What's coming up?? Well the girls will be leaving soon, leaving lots of things behind, escaping from some....and that's all I can really say, but there are many suprises in store! I will update soon don't worry :3