Happy like No Other

Appa is in love with me.

Kassy's POV

I opened my eyes as the sunlight blinded me. I sat up on my bed and stretched out my arms. I smiled from ear to ear.

Today would be the day me, Kassy, me, Min HeeYoung, would be going on a flight straight to Korea to meet my favorite k-pop bands. I squealed to myself.

Yes my korean name is Min HeeYoung. My father's italian, but my mother's Korean. Weird right? I've been able to speak korean ever since I was able to talk. Obviously I wouldn't sign up for this contest if I didn't speak korean, it would be very hard to communicate with them. Especially Heechul oppa considering i'd have to use 'Yo, my brother' a lot.

I smiled and stood up. I walked towards my bathroom and freshened up.

A few minutes late I walked out and grabbed my luggage.

" HeeYoung-ah! Hurry up we'll be late for your flight!" My mom said in Korean.

" NE!!" I yelled.

I ran to my mirror and touched up my hair. Usually I would never be this self-conscious, but I couldn't help it. I grinned, satisfied with myself then walked downstairs and out the door.

Minutes later we arrived at the airport. I saw Kira standing with her parents, saying her goodbye's to them.

I turned to my mom. " Umma, i'll miss you.".

She smiled. " I'll miss you too sweetie. Take good care of yourself arasso?".

I nodded slowly then ran up to her and hugged her.

" Tell dad I said hi." I whispered.

I knew she wouldn't hear that, I actually didn't want her to, you see, we weren't exactly on good terms with my dad. He usually comes home drunk every night and yells at us for stupid reasons, even Kira and Destiny have seen him when they woud sleepover.

I ran up to Kira and hugged her.

" Hey!" I said.

" Hi!" She answered.

We exchanged smiles. I put my arm in hers as we faced the airport doors. I actually haven't been to an airport since my dad's last job.

" This is it." Kira smiled.

" Here we go." I said as we opened the doors and walked in.

The smell of fresh coffee and cookies hung in the air. People were running around hurrying, wanting not to miss their flight.

***

Soon enough we were on a plane heading straight to Korea. Two straight days in an airplane is not comfortable, especially since we weren't in first class. Jeez their cheap.

I read the schedule the PD had mailed us.

We would be meeting the third daughter there in Korea. It didn't have any mention of her name. It just stated that she was 13, like us and her korean name was Kim HaNi. She was from Lakewood, Colorado. Hmmm never heard of that place before.

After 2 days we landed at _____ airport.

Me and Kira walked hand-in-hand off the plane and into the airport. I still smelled the coffee. It didn't feel at all different here. I read the schedule.

" Ok it says we should meet them at the front doors outside." Kira said.

I nodded. We were obviously so excited we ran all the way to the front doors. Yes, we ran like crazy idiots in a korean airport. We pushed the doors open and stood outside. There actually, wasn't anyone outside. Really like, no people. Then again, I don't think they'd want 2pm, super junior, and shinee to catch people's attention. It'd if I just met my new appas and they get rampaged right before my eyes.

I laughed at that thought. We waited there for minutes, and then hours.

Kira groaned. " Where are they? I'm boooored.".

Oh god here we go.

" Calm down their just a little late." I reassured her.

She plopped onto the ground. " I little late?".

I sighed. I couldn't help but feel the same way. Where were they? We had been waiting here for about 2 hours and it was pretty flaming hot out here.

All of a sudden me and Kira heard a girl cry out behind us.

" Wah! Aish stupid luggage." We heard her say.

We turned around and saw a girl, about our age, wearing a striped shirt and jeans.

She looked up at us and smiled. She picked up her luggage and ran over to us.

She giggled. " Hi you guys must be the other daughters I was told i'd be meeting.".

My eyes widened. " Oh your the girl from Colorado!".

Kira smiled. " Hi i'm Kira, korean name, Park Eun Ae.".

I reached out my hand. " Hi i'm Kassy, korean name, Min HeeYoung.".

She smiled at both of us and shook my hand. " Hi i'm Alex, but my korean name is, Kim HaNi.".

We all smiled at each other and I knew we'd get along fine. We talked and laughed like we had been best friends since birth.

Out of the blue, 3 black vans pulled up in front of us. The doors opened and our eyes widened. Super Junior, SHINee, and 2pm stepped out of each, smiles on their face.

" Hi we are super juni-oh!" Super Junior chanted.

" Hey we're SHINee!!" Shinee chanted.

" And hey wassup we're 2pm!" 2pm cheered.

All three of us giggled at their inrtoductions.

I bowed. " Annyonghaseyo Min HeeYoung imnida.".

Kira bowed. " Annyonghaseyo Park Eun Ae imnida.".

Alex bowed. " Annyonghaseyo Kim HaNi imnida.".

Leeteuk's eyes bulged. " Wah~ You know korean?" He asked.

I gigled. " Duh oppa!".

He frowned and turned to Nickhun. " What the hell is 'duh'?".

Nickhun laughed. " Hi guys, pretty names. Sooo do you know all our names?" He asked in english.

I nodded. " You, Junsu, TaecYeon, Wooyoung, Junho, and Chansung!".

Chansung frowned. " Why am I last?".

I giggled. " Sorry.".

Key clapped his hands. " Alright let's get going!".

I read my paper, I would be assigned to, I looked up, Super Junior.

Alex went with 2pm and Kira with shinee.

I smiled at super junior as they put my luggage in the back and I stepped into their car.

I was more than excited at this moment, I was happy like No Other.