Y-your brother?

Appa is in love with me.

Kira's POV

Me and Jonghyun stopped by at a quick cafe'. For some reason we just didn't feel like seperating ways. Whenever i'm around him now I just feel warm and funny and my face begins to heat up.

" Number 324!" The lady at the counter yelled.

Jonghyun looked up. " Oh that's our order.".

I was about to stand up and get it when he pushed back onto my seat.

He smiled warmly. " It's ok i'll get it.".

I nodded happily and watched him walk over to the counter.

After a minute or so he walked back to his seat, sitting down and at the same gently and cautiously placing our drinks on the table.

I picked my decaf mocha latte and brought my lips to the bridge of the cup when suddenly my phone behan to ring.

Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby~

I answered it. " Yeobosaeyo?".

It was my lovable brother. " Hey honey~".

I laughed, he always loved to call me that ever since we were little.

" Hey sweetie~." I cooed.

Jonghyun's eyes shot up and gave me a worried look the minute I said that. I shook my head reassuring though he didn't seem to understand and looked down at his green tea.

" So whatchya doin?" Chungho oppa asked.

" Oh just hangin with my boyfriend." I answered non chalantly.

I knew he was trying to hide it, but Jonghyun's small smile was visible enough for me to see.

" WHAT?!" Chungho yelled.

I winced in pain. " YAH! Lower your voice will you?".

It sounded like Chungho was hyperventalating. " Y-you have a....boyfriend? Since when?".

I smiled and looked at Jonghyun. " Hmmmm since now.".

Chungho scoffed. " And when exactly did you plan on telling me this?".

I bit my lip. " Well I was gonna tell you when the time was right and i'm guessing that's now?".

He sighed. " Your such a reckless child. No wonder why, you have most of your personality from dad.".

I huffed and pouted. " Shut up! That man is an embicile!! I have nothing in common with him!".

Chungho was quiet for a bit before speaking up again. " Kira, you have to forget about it.".

I clenched my fist. " How can I forget about the man that left us when mom had just been diagnosed with cancer?!".

I could hear him mumble something before talking again. " That was the past.".

I rolled my eyes. " Yeah whatever oppa.".

I could hear him smirk. " Well then. I gotta go, but i'll see you later baby~".

I giggled and rolled my eyes again. " Bye Chagi-ah~(honey).".

He laughed before hanging up, me hanging up right after him.

I looked over at Jonghyun and he was just staring at his tea.

I eyed him nervously. " Aren't you gonna drink that?".

He shook his head. " I'm not thristy any more.".

I laughed. " Then why did you_".

He cut me off. " Who was that?".

I cocked my head. " Hm? Oh that was Chungho oppa.".

Jonghyun scoffed and looked at me again. " Oppa?! Seriously? Are you dense?!".

I stared at him unbelievably. " Uh excuse me? What did you just say to me?".

His eyebrows were furrowed. " I said are you dense?' Oh bye Chagi-ah~', I can't believe you.".

My teeth were clenched and I was just about to jump across the table and punch his face. Am I dense? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

I stood up from my seat. " Your so stupid!!!!!!!".

I knew everyone was staring at me, but I walked out the place, not bothering to grab my latte before I left.

I suddenly felt a hard tug on my shoulder causing me to abruptly turn around.

I was about to walk away when I heard Jonghyun yell out from behind me. I was so pissed at him.

" Where the hell do you think your going?!" Jonghyun grabbed onto my arm, but I ignored him.

" Eun Ae!" He yelled.

I whipped around. " What? What do you want?!".

His teeth were clenched and his eyes were narrowed. " What the hell was that back there?!".

I scoffed. " Obviously none of your freaking business.".

He held onto my arm tightly. " What relationship do you have with that bastard?!?!?!".

I yanked my arm out of his reach. " What? You mean Chungho oppa?! I can't believe you!! And don't you dare call my brother a bastard you freaking moron!".

He blinked. " Y-your brother?".