Oh poop

Appa is in love with me.

Kassy's POV

I watched as Kyuhyun brought us our cookies and sat down. They definitely sell the awesomest cookies ever here, but the best part? The cookies are huge. Not too huge, but not too small either. Like the size of both your feet put together. I like to think that's very big.

I began to nibble on my choclate chip but frowned once I saw that Kyuhyun hadn't even touched his cookie, all he was doing was staring at me.

" What? Aren't you going to eat your cookie?" I asked.

All of a sudden he gave me the cutest pout marked down in history. " I want you to feed me.".

My eyes went wide. " E-eh?".

He pouted harder and batted his lashes. " Pweeeez.".

I giggled and put down my cookie. I broke a medium sized piece of his cookie and held it up to Kyuhyun's face.

" Say ah~" I cooed.

He bit onto the piece, but it was not long after I noticed he had bit into my finger as well.

" Owww! Ouchie!" I yelled, pulling my hand back and caressing my finger.

Kyuhyun gasped and grabbed my hand. " I'm sorry Kassy. Cheongmal Mianhe~ (I'm really sorry).".

I sulked. My poor finger was now red and puffy.

Kyuhyun looked at me lovingly, pulling my finger closer to his lips and kissing it.

I blushed and looked away, pulling my hand away from him in the process.

I heard him chuckle. " Heehee, your blushing.".

I looked up at him and smiled. I never knew he could actually be this cute.

He smirked. " Ok your turn.".

I frowned. " What? What do you mean my turn?".

He laughed and pointed his finger at me. " It's your turn to show aegyo~ (kawaiiness)".

My eyes bulged. " Woah wait what? Uh uh no way, nada!".

He pouted, giving me and adorable puppy dog face. " But I did aegyo...".

I sighed and looked out the window, not sure if I should do this. I mean I at acting cute. Well not completely I mean I'd say i'm a close second, Kira rules all though.

I finally came up with an expression and looked up at him:

 

He was completely and utterly quiet. He looked at me with a blank face causing me to blush in embarrassment.

" I know I know. I at aegyo." I sighed and was about to take a bite out of my cookie when suddenly I heard Kyuhyun shriek.

" YOU ARE SSSOOOOOOOOOO CUTE~ I LOVE YOU!" He nearly jumped over the table, but instead he leaned over and kissed my cheek, making my face look like a red hot tomato.

He took out his phone excitedly. " Wait wait, do that again.".

He held up his cameraphone to my face, ready to take a snapshot.

" Aniyo(no)! I'm not doing that again. That was so embarrassing." I hid my face and refuse to look up.

I could feel him pouting. " Pleeeease. I just want to take a picture and send it to my hyungs. I want to make them jealous because I am in love with the most amazing girl in the world and their not.".

I looked up with a bewildered expression. That's when I heard a faint clicking sound, as Kyuhyun smiled satisfyingly.

" Got it." He grinned.

He showed me the picture while chuckling. " Your so cute. You look like a lost bunny.".

I shrugged and finished my cookie as well as Kyuhyun. We both stood up and headed for the door.

Kyuhyun held my hand as we walked towards my hotel room.

We stood in front of the door and stood there awkwardly.

" So I guess_" But I was cut off by Kyuhyun crashing his soft lips onto mine.

It was a passionate kiss. He held my waist as my arms swung around his neck, pulling us closer together.

We broke away trying to catch our breaths.

" I love you. I love you more than my own sister." He said smiling.

I frowned. " Yah don't say that. Your sister should be important to you.".

He scoffed. " Yeah right she's a nasty piece of work.".

I giggled and received a quick peck from him before he walked away.

I sighed and smiled to myself, opening the door, but only to find no one inside.

I'm all by myself?

Oh poop.