Get out!!!

Appa is in love with me.

Kassy's POV

As we parted our ways I stayed behind and dialed Leeteuk oppa's number.

" I'm sorry your call has been_" I hit the end button.

I knew he wouldn't answer. None of them do these days. It's not like i'm asking for it really, but it wouldn't hurt to call once in awhile and say hi.

I decided I would just stop by the dorm and if they were home GREAT and if not oh well i'll just play with Yesung oppa's turtle or something until they get back.

I walked slowly and drearily all the way to their door and punched in the combination. I had seen the boys punch it in millions of times.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. No one was there. I sighed and stepped in.

I called out for Yesung's turtle. " TtangKkoma!".

Nothing. He didn't step out and I didn't even hear a single one of his cry's. Wait do turtle's make sounds?

I shrugged and walked on over to their fridge. I opened it. It was a mess.

A milk carton tipped slightly over to the point where it might fall, fruits and beverages laying messily around each shelf, and grease/rust everywhere.

After tiringly straightening the horrid mess, I stepped out of the kitchen and was about to walk straight to the living room when I heard sounds coming from one of the bed rooms.

" What the hell?" I slowly and carefully walked down the hall and opened the door.

There sat a very tired looking Kyuhyun sitting on his desk and playing starcraft. His back was facing me so he couldn't see me or hear me.

My eyes lit up. " Oppa!!!".

I almost forgot, he can't hear me. I decided to mess with him. I eased up on his chair and put my arms on it. He still didn't turn around.

I frowned and shook his chair.

He scowled. " Hyung! Stop it's the next level!".

I shook my head at his stupidness. How the hell was I going to make this guy turn around.

Just then an idea popped into my head. I smirked then bended down.

" Oppa." I whispered into his ear.

He jumped and pulled off his head phones. He fell off his chair and turned around to see who it was.

He clenched his teeth. " Who the hell are you?!".

I laughed and decided to carry this charade on a little longer.

" You really don't remember your ex?" I said in a teaseful tone.

He shook his head in confusion. " Wait, you.....really?".

I nodded and he stood up and scratched his head while sitting on the bed.

I smirked and walked over to him.

I sat next to him and smiled. " Though it has been awhile since i've seen you.".

He narrowed his eyes. " Are you sure your my ex? You look like someone else.".

I gulped. " Of course, you really don't remember me?".

He shook his head. He was wavering on whether to believe me and I didn't want to end the fun now, I had to do something and fast.

I stood up then sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

" So what's up been up with you since i've been gone?" I looked at him.

He stared at me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

" O-oppa?" I stuttered.

He pulled me closer to him then before I knew it he..hugged me?

" HeeYoung!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed.

I giggled and hugged him back. " Aw you got me.".

He blushed and pulled away. " Y-you've grown.".

I laughed. " Yes and so does everyone else in this world!!".

He didn't laugh, he simply stared at me, but warmly.

I stopped laughing. " What?".

He smiled. " You've become prettier.".

I coughed. " Uh thanks.".

I heard the front door open and voices talk at the same time.

" Guys shut up! Kyuhyun-ah! Have you finished your game yet?" That had to be Leeteuk.

I was about to get up and say hi when Kyuhyun grabbed my wrist. His grip was tight and I couldn't pull away.

" Oh I see you have company.".

We both turned around to see Leeteuk standing there and tapping his foot in dismay.

Kyuhyun quickly let go and blushed fiercly.

I giggled and ran up to him. The minute I hugged him he patted my back in confusion.

" Kyuhyun-ah why is your girlfriend hugging me?" Leeteuk asked.

I chuckled. " Oppa i'm not_".

I was interrupted by Kyuhyun putting his hand on my mouth. " I'm sorry hyung she's a little drunk.".

He nodded and was about to walk to the living room.

I frowned and pulled Kyuhyun's hand away.

I ran to Leeteuk and grabbed his arm. " Oppa you don't remember your own daughter?".

Kyuhyun shook his head in warning. I scowled, what was up with him?

Leeteuk's face darkened. " No your not.".

I frowned. " Oppa what are you talking about?".

He yanked his arm away from me and pointed to the door. " Get out!!".

I scurried to the door.

I turned to look at him. " But oppa why_".

He pointed to the door once more. " Get out!!!!".

I felt tears well up my eyes.

I stood at the door. " Oppa why?".

He clenched his teeth and pushed me out. " She's dead.".

And with that he slammed the door in my face.